50 goin at Buck... LOL

Buck's new mixtape is named "Honorable Discharge: Cashville Chronicles" . . .

50 said he gave Buck $330,000 so he could pay back taxes cause he was in trouble with the IRS, then Buck turned around and said G Unit wasn't paying him.50 also said Buck blows through his money like a drug dealer, and he's damn near living check to check now. And 50 was sayin not too long ago how he gaveBuck G Unit South, and instead of running the label he went out and got a deal for Cashville Records . . . Buck doesn't seem like the smartest guy in theworld . . . He needs an intervention

50 Cent is a clown...why do dudes give him the gratitude of even listenin 2 his music man 4real....He doin buck the same way he did game... saw both of themwere stealin the light frm bum a#$ banks and yayo and at times even 50 so he had 2 get rid of him.... The game thing was ehhhh cuz game wasnt really even downwit them g unit dudes frm jump but buck.... how u gone diss a n_ dats out catchin assualt charges for your producer and fightin DJs dat wasnt playin ur clicksmusic....Banks & Yayo is wack n fake n niether one of them dudes wudda did wat buck did 4 that group.......but its cool cuz them dudes is done gunit is thenew nolimit and wont b 2 long b4 everybody jumpship except Yayo cuz he owes 50 2 much money

I dont get it though we all knew this. I swear he said he came into the game with cocaine in his veins.

Originally Posted by DUB 253

smh.gif
50 sound like a
ec315247a150440787cb1121bedc4b6668a154b.gif
female...

I'm not sure how much you guys know about the actual situtation . . . A lot of yall just like Buck and dislike 50 so you're gonna side with him nomatter what . . . Buck is coo and all, but if you flopped on G Unit, where in the world would you be able to sell records ?? He got creative control on hislast album, it flopped and he blamed it on promotion . . . What kind of promotion will he get elsewhere . . .

And you think 50 should keep him in G Unit for doing stupid #!*% like stabbing people in public and costing 50 a lot of money in lawyer fees?? Threatning DJs??You want stupidity to be rewarded?? He also went out and spoke publicly on Yayo's assault case without even speaking to son . . . Buck has some issues. Heneeds sometime to fall back and weigh his options, I mean ONLY a drug addict could blow through $10 million in 4 years . . . And not pay his taxes, but turnaround start a record label AND a clothing line . . .

Originally Posted by Starvin Harlem

I'm not sure how much you guys know about the actual situtation . . . A lot of yall just like Buck and dislike 50 so you're gonna side with him no matter what . . . Buck is coo and all, but if you flopped on G Unit, where in the world would you be able to sell records ?? He got creative control on his last album, it flopped and he blamed it on promotion . . . What kind of promotion will he get elsewhere . . .

And you think 50 should keep him in G Unit for doing stupid #!*% like stabbing people in public and costing 50 a lot of money in lawyer fees?? Threatning DJs?? You want stupidity to be rewarded?? He also went out and spoke publicly on Yayo's assault case without even speaking to son . . . Buck has some issues. He needs sometime to fall back and weigh his options, I mean ONLY a drug addict could blow through $10 million in 4 years . . . And not pay his taxes, but turn around start a record label AND a clothing line . . .

i agree with everything this dude said

Originally Posted by moundraised23

Originally Posted by Starvin Harlem

I'm not sure how much you guys know about the actual situtation . . . A lot of yall just like Buck and dislike 50 so you're gonna side with him no matter what . . . Buck is coo and all, but if you flopped on G Unit, where in the world would you be able to sell records ?? He got creative control on his last album, it flopped and he blamed it on promotion . . . What kind of promotion will he get elsewhere . . .

And you think 50 should keep him in G Unit for doing stupid #!*% like stabbing people in public and costing 50 a lot of money in lawyer fees?? Threatning DJs?? You want stupidity to be rewarded?? He also went out and spoke publicly on Yayo's assault case without even speaking to son . . . Buck has some issues. He needs sometime to fall back and weigh his options, I mean ONLY a drug addict could blow through $10 million in 4 years . . . And not pay his taxes, but turn around start a record label AND a clothing line . . .

i agree with everything this dude said
So how videos did buck the world get 2...i not 4 sure on this but it still sold better than yayo & banks solo efforts but dont quote me....and howmany vids did 50 have lik 5 or 6 cmon all dem dudes owe 50 money.... banks broke and yayo bof broke but that still dont give u the right 2 go dissn a dude ucallin yo lil bro.... 50 getta pass 4 all the coward stuff he does doe

Originally Posted by DaddyRabbit251

50 Cent is a clown...why do dudes give him the gratitude of even listenin 2 his music man 4real....He doin buck the same way he did game... saw both of them were stealin the light frm bum a#$ banks and yayo and at times even 50 so he had 2 get rid of him.... The game thing was ehhhh cuz game wasnt really even down wit them g unit dudes frm jump but buck.... how u gone diss a n_ dats out catchin assualt charges for your producer and fightin DJs dat wasnt playin ur clicks music....Banks & Yayo is wack n fake n niether one of them dudes wudda did wat buck did 4 that group.......but its cool cuz them dudes is done gunit is the new nolimit and wont b 2 long b4 everybody jumpship except Yayo cuz he owes 50 2 much money

What the hell are you even trying to say?

So how is what 50 said bad again? That's like me sayin' Tera Patrick is a nymph and is probably gettin' her muffin stuffed as we speak.

Originally Posted by Tha Sun Child

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

Fif is a smart dude, he has NO friends in this business...I bet the only people he keeps loyal to are Em and Dre for puttin him on...In '15 years when they're talkin about how much money 50 made durin this time they'll mention how Banks and Yayo are still on the block...

Man, 50 been reading that 48 Laws Of Power, and I guarantee you, if and when the time arises, he won't hesitate to stab them in the back.........

False. Bottom line at the end of the day, DONT piss where you sleep. Em rides for Dre and vice versa 50 has the power to put these lil dudes out the rapgame. But Em's following, and just raw lyrical talent would slaughter ol' boy. The only way for 50 to be taken down is if Em was throwin jabs at him orJay-Z. Those are the only 2 people capable of actually burying this guy. And I'm a Fif fan by the way even though Curtis was god awful.

Originally Posted by The Yes Guy

50 Cent is a clown...why do dudes give him the gratitude of even listenin 2 his music man 4real....He doin buck the same way he did game... saw both of them were stealin the light frm bum a#$ banks and yayo and at times even 50 so he had 2 get rid of him.... The game thing was ehhhh cuz game wasnt really even down wit them g unit dudes frm jump but buck.... how u gone diss a n_ dats out catchin assualt charges for your producer and fightin DJs dat wasnt playin ur clicks music....Banks & Yayo is wack n fake n niether one of them dudes wudda did wat buck did 4 that group.......but its cool cuz them dudes is done gunit is the new nolimit and wont b 2 long b4 everybody jumpship except Yayo cuz he owes 50 2 much money

Simple lil guy...."G Unit was gettin outshined by Buck so he let him go" buck was the onli dude dat got a pass 4 bein in that group n demother three dudes cudnt handle it (same as wen game was in the group)

50 last album, banks last album, & yayo onli album may have did ok on the charts but were horrible compared 2 the old stuff dudes was use 2 hearin frm gunit.... buck album didnt go plat but i kno alotta people that felt Buck The World was better than the previous 3 albums i named & that buck was the onlione out of the group who keep makin real music

Lik i said b4 50 got all of them dudes tied down legally...look at game 50 still makin money off game's next 3 albums... 50 say buck out hear stabbinpeople n beatin up DJs and buck lawyer fees were crazy.... well yayo out here smackin kids up how can 50 justify yayo beatin up a kid wit a certain t shirt onbut b mad a buck 4 catchin a charge 4 dre????? Buck went through 10 mill??? According to Yayo he went through crazy doe wen he 1st got outta PC...

Talent wise buck & game were 2 much 4 that group n im glad 2 see my dude finally outta that group even though he wasnt really rockin wit em 4 ;ik the pastyr or so

The Yes Guy wrote:

Simple lil guy...."G Unit was gettin outshined by Buck so he let him go" buck was the onli dude dat got a pass 4 bein in that group n dem other three dudes cudnt handle it (same as wen game was in the group)

50 last album, banks last album, & yayo onli album may have did ok on the charts but were horrible compared 2 the old stuff dudes was use 2 hearin frm g unit.... buck album didnt go plat but i kno alotta people that felt Buck The World was better than the previous 3 albums i named & that buck was the onli one out of the group who keep makin real music

Lik i said b4 50 got all of them dudes tied down legally...look at game 50 still makin money off game's next 3 albums... 50 say buck out hear stabbin people n beatin up DJs and buck lawyer fees were crazy.... well yayo out here smackin kids up how can 50 justify yayo beatin up a kid wit a certain t shirt on but b mad a buck 4 catchin a charge 4 dre????? Buck went through 10 mill??? According to Yayo he went through crazy doe wen he 1st got outta PC...

Talent wise buck & game were 2 much 4 that group n im glad 2 see my dude finally outta that group even though he wasnt really rockin wit em 4 ;ik the past yr or so

he's saying that we cant understand your response because of the mechanical and grammatical errors in it...

There is a big difference between Yayo and Buck. 50 has been down wit Yayo before he was fifty, and Buck was just a cat he signed. I don't get why peopleare tight when these rappers get dropped. Happens in the real world all the time. If you are a banker and you ain't bringing in that cash you gettindropped. If you are blowing through company money, and really not bringing anything back + using too many drugs what else are 50's options. While Idon't co-sing 50 airing him out, Buck is the one who blew it.

Originally Posted by worldbeefreeg

There is a big difference between Yayo and Buck. 50 has been down wit Yayo before he was fifty, and Buck was just a cat he signed. I don't get why people are tight when these rappers get dropped. Happens in the real world all the time. If you are a banker and you ain't bringing in that cash you gettin dropped. If you are blowing through company money, and really not bringing anything back + using too many drugs what else are 50's options. While I don't co-sing 50 airing him out, Buck is the one who blew it.
Yea no doubt It wudda been cool if 50 had left it on the business note n been lik "ok buck blew the money i had 2 let him go" but fif a olstab u n the back type of n_ and goes out on the net and says "yea buck's a junkie his high messin us up as a group"... fif puttin his problemson the net but still goes on 2 say yea he lik family 2me while his 2 yes men agree wit everything he speaks..... but hey buck droppin sum hot songs rite now nsound lik he onli gettin better so thats a good look 4 him

he's saying that we cant understand your response because of the mechanical and grammatical errors in it...
i admit my 1st response was messed up cuz i was typin via sidekick which is why i responded 2 the 1st guy....u on the other hand is jus polejockin n tryna get one of these
roll.gif
smh.gif

huh? you can see by how often i post that i dont need any fame. im just sayin that your responses are a bit hard to decipher because they dont read well,which is why he commented. and for tryin to put me on blast you get a
indifferent.gif

thats all im going to say, you seem kind of sensitive to criticism so this doesnt need to escalate.

but anyway apparently buck has songs out now for the honorable discharge mixtape in which he admits to having his nose in the D
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom