50% off ALL NEW ERA CAPS... $5 dollar shipping!!!!

Originally Posted by bigsupa

I ordered @ 838a NY time....

Still no confirmation email but on the website it says approved so YNS

ordered mine at almost exactly the same time.. Hope i get the 3 hats

Originally Posted by ro0ts

You had to figure it was unlikely the code would actually run for three days, I mean the site was lagging non-stop since midnight. At some point NE would realize they were taking an L with all those sales and pull the code (I'm not buying the "site was hacked" BS).

Took a lot of will power not to cop some fits I didn't need.

damn... smh....

so true...

I was just finna go back and cop 3 more fitteds too
smh.gif

At least it looks like my initial 3 will come.
Status says shipped
pimp.gif

Looks like I was charged but I never received a tracking number...lets see how this plays out

Originally Posted by demonbasketball04

Originally Posted by shortyoscart

Originally Posted by AJChick23

monster energy drink part dos
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
 info and i got my confirmation and tracking # already so they can't cancel it right?

PS'd coupons for 4 packs of Amp energy drinks were posted on damn near every message board last year.

Others started PS'ing other energy drinks [as well as cigarettes!] into coupons, until stores started catching on and posting flyers about the fakes coupons.

Dudes [myself included] WENT IN with them!! I'm talking 20+ packs on energy drinks!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 dang 20+ dude was going to be amp'd up

Originally Posted by Twig1026

Looks like I was charged but I never received a tracking number...lets see how this plays out

Just call them, give them your invoice number and they'll email your tracking (if it shipped).

Originally Posted by AJChick23

monster energy drink part dos
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
 info and i got my confirmation and tracking # already so they can't cancel it right?

PS'd coupons for 4 packs of Amp energy drinks were posted on damn near every message board last year.

Others started PS'ing other energy drinks [as well as cigarettes!] into coupons, until stores started catching on and posting flyers about the fakes coupons.

Dudes [myself included] WENT IN with them!! I'm talking 20+ packs on energy drinks!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 dang 20+ dude was going to be amp'd up
sig check?
nerd.gif

pimp.gif
memories
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by needsomejays

^ we NEED something big like that this summer, i had too much fun going on amp/monster runs
laugh.gif

Hell yeah. I remember the McD's ones too. 

Got my tracking updated left NJ today. My sister also got her update too. So glad I hopped on this last night when this thread was only 1 page.

Damn, if they gonna pull a promo, they can all at least be using the same *++!*! excuse!!!

oqd2cp.gif
This guy...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Your other chat was hilarious too.
laugh.gif

Found out about this too late, DAMN ME!

Back
Top Bottom