50% off ALL NEW ERA CAPS... $5 dollar shipping!!!!

monster energy drink part dos
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by demonbasketball04

Damn, if they gonna pull a promo, they can all at least be using the same *++!*! excuse!!!
oqd2cp.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]My son went Ham.....[/color]
roll.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Damn, if they gonna pull a promo, they can all at least be using the same *++!*! excuse!!!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

feel bad for you bro

and to answer the question above, they did next day shipping for most orders i  got my shipping confirmation this morning so cancelling my @+@

Wonder if they really plan on canceling all the orders that were processed???

They said they were going to honor my order. I got the confirmation, now just waiting for the tracking number..

I had 3 fitteds ready to go. Been looking for a Bulls New Era in size 7 for a LONGGG time, finally thought I was gonna get one.

##%* that, I sure in the hell ain't paying retail for it after this +$%%$@%%.

Originally Posted by shortyoscart

Originally Posted by AJChick23

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
 info and i got my confirmation and tracking # already so they can't cancel it right?

PS'd coupons for 4 packs of Amp energy drinks were posted on damn near every message board last year.

Others started PS'ing other energy drinks [as well as cigarettes!] into coupons, until stores started catching on and posting flyers about the fakes coupons.

Dudes [myself included] WENT IN with them!! I'm talking 20+ packs on energy drinks!!
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Damn i dunno why...But i feel cheated only being able to get 4 fitteds....[/color]
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by shortyoscart

Originally Posted by AJChick23

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
 info and i got my confirmation and tracking # already so they can't cancel it right?

PS'd coupons for 4 packs of Amp energy drinks were posted on damn near every message board last year.

Others started PS'ing other energy drinks [as well as cigarettes!] into coupons, until stores started catching on and posting flyers about the fakes coupons.

Dudes [myself included] WENT IN with them!! I'm talking 20+ packs on energy drinks!!
laugh.gif
good times
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

I was lucky, I ordered my Twins hat and it came out full price, but when I called the operator was like "you're talking about the 50foryou promo right?" and I said yea and she transferred to her supervisor and credited my card $16.99 like an hour later.

Phew.

Originally Posted by Shady4Life

I was lucky, I ordered my Twins hat and it came out full price, but when I called the operator was like "you're talking about the 50foryou promo right?" and I said yea and she transferred to her supervisor and credited my card $16.99 like an hour later.

Phew.

Some shady *$$# going on now...

Damn.. Just when I remembered I wanted an Orlando fitted for my Royals. At least my Rockies fitted got shipped out this morning

Back
Top Bottom