50% off!! Employee appreciation for FL, FA and Champs this weekend.

Austin Employees
nerd.gif

just got off an assistant manager meeting, there is NO employee appreciation this weekend. employees were reading/hearing wrong. What was said is thatwe're going against a EA. so in our books the profits were high last year this time because of it. so when we see that don't be afriad of a bigdifference in sales.

Originally Posted by p1mpjuce

just got off an assistant manager meeting, there is NO employee appreciation this weekend. employees were reading/hearing wrong. What was said is that we're going against a EA. so in our books the profits were high last year this time because of it. so when we see that don't be afriad of a big difference in sales.

frown.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by p1mpjuce

just got off an assistant manager meeting, there is NO employee appreciation this weekend. employees were reading/hearing wrong. What was said is that we're going against a EA. so in our books the profits were high last year this time because of it. so when we see that don't be afriad of a big difference in sales.
Needed the Miami Pennys and a Few Leftover CDPs...
smh.gif

Man seriously do flame the dude who started this thread man I was bout to seriously go in on stuff this weekend now its back to the drawing board huh might aswell copp these dooms i been lookin at

UGGHHHHH

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

flame the person who made this thread!!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

$^&* it,might as well just

NTers are quick to flame
smh.gif

you guys should be happy theres no EA this weekend..straight worthless garbage on the 50, and all the stuff worth of coppin will most likely beexcluded...might as well wait a little longer, and on the next 50, cop penny 3s, probably Kobes, Lebrons, etc.

yea theres nothing too serious to cop anyway besides flight lites which i have been stunting on the past few months...other than that and pips andpenny's not much really to scoop

I'm kind of happy, money is funny, gives me a chance to get some ends together. I been needing a 50 and I wanna take full advantage.

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

NTers are quick to flame
smh.gif

you guys should be happy theres no EA this weekend..straight worthless garbage on the 50, and all the stuff worth of coppin will most likely be excluded...might as well wait a little longer, and on the next 50, cop penny 3s, probably Kobes, Lebrons, etc.
based on what dude said, it CAN be said that EA's MAY be extinct

We had a conference call at Champs. The DM IT said that there was a fifty. I work at a Champs In Washington State by the way.

employee appreciation again?!
plus F&F it is like happening once a month or twice a month... lol

Originally Posted by macnificent7

We had a conference call at Champs. The DM IT said that there was a fifty. I work at a Champs In Washington State by the way.
praise.jpg

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

NTers are quick to flame
smh.gif

you guys should be happy theres no EA this weekend..straight worthless garbage on the 50, and all the stuff worth of coppin will most likely be excluded...might as well wait a little longer, and on the next 50, cop penny 3s, probably Kobes, Lebrons, etc.
So why are u flaming me with a pic?
I'll be damned if I get dissed in my own thread
oh wait, I get the joke now
"flame the thread starter" thats me!

50 confirmed. Flame someone else
giggles

Back
Top Bottom