50 Random Facts That Make You Wonder What In The World Has Happened To America

Originally Posted by SCuse7

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

#11) In recent years the U.S. government has spent $2.6 million tax dollars to study the drinking habits of Chinese prostitutes and $400,000 tax dollars to pay researchers to cruise six bars in Buenos Aires, Argentina to find out why gay men engage in risky sexual behavior when drunk.

What the hell?

Are you kidding me?
These are the most important issues on the list. I'm always thinking about the drinking habits of Chinese prostitutes.

Originally Posted by SCuse7

#11) In recent years the U.S. government has spent $2.6 million tax dollars to study the drinking habits of Chinese prostitutes and $400,000 tax dollars to pay researchers to cruise six bars in Buenos Aires, Argentina to find out why gay men engage in risky sexual behavior when drunk.

What the hell?

Are you kidding me?
These are the most important issues on the list. I'm always thinking about the drinking habits of Chinese prostitutes.

The author might be biased but I posted the list because I thought some stuff like #50 was worth sharing. Also, I'm pretty sure they aren't numbered from least to most important.

The author might be biased but I posted the list because I thought some stuff like #50 was worth sharing. Also, I'm pretty sure they aren't numbered from least to most important.

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

I hope not and I don't think they are b/c #1 and the Laura Bush would be right next to each other..... But the fact that they are on the list...
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

I hope not and I don't think they are b/c #1 and the Laura Bush would be right next to each other..... But the fact that they are on the list...
eyes.gif

What the hell?
x2 .. 

What the hell?
x2 .. 

laugh.gif
at the Chinese prostitutes research. I'm sure there was a lot of "research" going on thats why they spent 2.6 million

laugh.gif
at the Chinese prostitutes research. I'm sure there was a lot of "research" going on thats why they spent 2.6 million

Originally Posted by AirJapan707

laugh.gif

*inconclusive evidence Bob, lets buy her again next week and change our names*

Originally Posted by AirJapan707

laugh.gif

*inconclusive evidence Bob, lets buy her again next week and change our names*

I remember #8 being on this board and I thought it was better for those dudes to have them go home and change. They were itchin to cause a ruckus
laugh.gif

I remember #8 being on this board and I thought it was better for those dudes to have them go home and change. They were itchin to cause a ruckus
laugh.gif

I saw #49 and saw inconsistencies.
laugh.gif

California isn't broke, it's the inept overspending government that is causi g this budget deficit.
If there is no reform the state will always be in the red
smh.gif

the ploy by Arnold wasn't due to the state being broke. He wants the new budget to be passed and this is way of strong arming it. By punishing workers that have nothing to do with passing the budget, putting pressure on those that do.

Political coercion.

I saw #49 and saw inconsistencies.
laugh.gif

California isn't broke, it's the inept overspending government that is causi g this budget deficit.
If there is no reform the state will always be in the red
smh.gif

the ploy by Arnold wasn't due to the state being broke. He wants the new budget to be passed and this is way of strong arming it. By punishing workers that have nothing to do with passing the budget, putting pressure on those that do.

Political coercion.

Back
Top Bottom