500 days of summer

Originally Posted by Carver

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

If you don't like the movie, you've never been in a similar situation or witnessed one first-hand.

As soon as it happens, you'll immediately think of this film though. I felt bad for dude the whole time.
Truer words never spoken.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Carver

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

If you don't like the movie, you've never been in a similar situation or witnessed one first-hand.

As soon as it happens, you'll immediately think of this film though. I felt bad for dude the whole time.
Truer words never spoken.
tired.gif

I like how OP asks if he should watch it and people are talking about the ending.

Damn.

To OP, I bought it because it was cheap ($12.99 on Blu-Ray), but I would just rent if I was you. Definitely worth watching IMO.

I like how OP asks if he should watch it and people are talking about the ending.

Damn.

To OP, I bought it because it was cheap ($12.99 on Blu-Ray), but I would just rent if I was you. Definitely worth watching IMO.

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Originally Posted by Sco cuddie1

Originally Posted by LIILdubb

Zooey Deschanel Has A Sextap...

"Woopsie! Another celeb who wasn’t thinking of the eventual consequences.

A-list actress Zooey Deschanel is the latest subject of a sex scandal,after our friends over at Kikster.com claim to have a solo sex tapethat the actress made for her boyfriend back when she was a freshman incollege and he was overseas.

Yes, there are photos to prove it, so hurry here to check em out!

Zooey is famously married to Ben Gibbard from the band ‘Death Cab forCutie’ and we have a feeling this won’t be his favorite news story thisweek.

Kikster claims the video is on the way shortly, but for now there’s 17 screen grabs for you to enjoy."

9b92a07c42d677fb9577e8c.jpg
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I don't know about this. It said it was when Zooey was a Freshman, so either 18 or 19 and she's 30 now. Were there webcams that could take pics that quality back in '99? Plus I don't think it even looks all that much like her.
eyes.gif
Girls definitely cute though.

NTers really can complain about anything.
30t6p3b.gif
Yo is that a dildo or a pipe?

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Originally Posted by Sco cuddie1

Originally Posted by LIILdubb

Zooey Deschanel Has A Sextap...

"Woopsie! Another celeb who wasn’t thinking of the eventual consequences.

A-list actress Zooey Deschanel is the latest subject of a sex scandal,after our friends over at Kikster.com claim to have a solo sex tapethat the actress made for her boyfriend back when she was a freshman incollege and he was overseas.

Yes, there are photos to prove it, so hurry here to check em out!

Zooey is famously married to Ben Gibbard from the band ‘Death Cab forCutie’ and we have a feeling this won’t be his favorite news story thisweek.

Kikster claims the video is on the way shortly, but for now there’s 17 screen grabs for you to enjoy."

9b92a07c42d677fb9577e8c.jpg
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I don't know about this. It said it was when Zooey was a Freshman, so either 18 or 19 and she's 30 now. Were there webcams that could take pics that quality back in '99? Plus I don't think it even looks all that much like her.
eyes.gif
Girls definitely cute though.

NTers really can complain about anything.
30t6p3b.gif
Yo is that a dildo or a pipe?

Back
Top Bottom