50's Before I Self destruct sales prediction

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

400,000-500,000 Imo. I hate what he's done to the mindstate of the rap fan. NO ONE really cared bout rap sales before he started screamin it.
Word.

"Less about the product, more about the digits
As a business, we got less fans and more critics"

Joey was damn right...

I think he'll sell 350,000-400,000 his first week...and he'll EVENTUALLY get a million, but nowhere as quick as he did with Curtis...

If he drops it in Dec he's gonna do 550K-700K . . . Gotta look at the past few years, even with slumping sales across the board albums that drop in theholiday season do a lot better than expected . . .

At the end of the day its 50 . . . If Interscope doesn't @$#! up like last time around, I don't know what's gonna stop him from doin his numbers .. .

i like the dude. not the greatest rapper, but dude is straight entertainment. dude knows how to sell albums. he knew talkin all that @$*@ to ye' andstartin the war would cause BOTH album sales to go up, so while he gets alot of hate on here, dude is smart and will still sell his copies.. prob 400K firstweek though.

album is trash...like i said in the other thread..the album has like 3 good songs..my favorite track is "Smile"

huh

if this was 1998 and the kanye and curtis sales thing was going on they would both sold 1 mill the first week ever.

i say 400k- 600k but my feeling is 700k

T.O.S. should have sold that 700k it was on projected for interscope f'd up badly on that. Anything with 50's name on it is going to sell it's agiven.

Depends what drops around him, if he drops with nothing major before or on the same date, 50 should definitely pull 500k

curtis is 4mil worldwide

graduation is 3.? mil worldwide

doesnt matter anyway cuz this joint is gonna be wack juice

Back
Top Bottom