5'6 Aquille Carr Dunks OVER Defender In Regional Finals! UPDATED with better view

UPDATE: Better angle (baseline view)

Follow: http://twitter.com/themarsreel Like: http://facebook.com/themarsreel
In Maryland's 3A Regional Finals, 5'6" Aquille Carr picked the Milford Mill point guard and then slammed it all over a defender. This dunk lifted Patterson to defeat Milford Mill 75-72. The Patterson Clippers advance out of the 3A North region and are headed to UMD's Comcast Center to take on the 3A West winner Tuscarora at 5 p.m. on Thursday.

well damn... thats the type of dunk that ppl will NEVER let u forget
laugh.gif

shoulda jus fouled him insteada tryna pin it

Really though, that celebration was needed? I get that he's 5'6 but he barely dunked the ball, and I don't know how the refs don't call a technical on him. Makes it look like an And 1 game.

And if you aren't actually Aquille Carr I think he'd be quite disturbed with the way you keep up with every single thing that he does.

Originally Posted by Buc Em

And if you aren't actually Aquille Carr I think he'd be quite disturbed with the way you keep up with every single thing that he does.
MarsReel. Runs a website that does quite well. That is their job man. 
laugh.gif

I see you Mars 
pimp.gif

But you did hype the "dunk on", it was cool though. 
glasses.gif

Really though, that celebration was needed? I get that he's 5'6 but he barely dunked the ball, and I don't know how the refs don't call a technical on him. Makes it look like an And 1 game.

Delay of game atleast.

That dunk was crazy though.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

MarsReel. Runs a website that does quite well. That is their job man. 
laugh.gif

I see you Mars 
pimp.gif

But you did hype the "dunk on", it was cool though. 
glasses.gif
Haha thanks man.

You creamed your pants over Tim Duncan's weak $#% offensive foul dunk though. It's 2 weeks old, but in terms of high school dunks, Shaquille Johnson > *

This.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Scientific Method

You creamed your pants over Tim Duncan's weak $#% offensive foul dunk though. It's 2 weeks old, but in terms of high school dunks, Shaquille Johnson > *

Exactly. And it got locked, so this should get locked too! And creamed pants though?
laugh.gif
Are you this ******'s dad?
roll.gif

EDIT: Forgot to mention that your son already has a thread made for him. Keep this $%!! posted there! Understood?!?

sick.gif

Originally Posted by eashawty

Originally Posted by Futuristic

He dunked that with the authority of Lisa Leslie

laugh.gif
 im sayin tho

Seriously.  I know he's only 5'6" and had someone contesting, but that barely qualified as a "dunk."  And when I clicked on the clip and saw it was 1:30, I didn't expect 10 seconds to be the actual play and rest celebration.  OD.  

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Exactly. And it got locked, so this should get locked too! And creamed pants though?
laugh.gif
Are you this ******'s dad?
roll.gif

EDIT: Forgot to mention that your son already has a thread made for him. Keep this $%!! posted there! Understood?!?

It got locked because there is already an NBA Season Thread and subjectively it was decided that dunk doesn't warrant its own. And yes there is already a thread on Aguile Carr dunking that I started. OP should have searched and added it there.

eek.gif
eek.gif
Scientific Method wrote:

Yo that Shaquille Johnson kid isn't human. What do they feed these kids in Georgia....

Back
Top Bottom