;;;

REALLY???  Let me state my issues i have with them...
1. There is no size sticker inside the shoes.
2. The "23" on the back of the right shoes looks suspect.
3. The "Jumpman Jordan" on the tongue of the shoe on the right looks suspect.
1. Okay...???
2. The 23 looks fine. I have an authentic pair, as well.
3. It's the way the tongue was folded.

look ok from those shots.. snap a pic of the collars looking down and one of the tag on back of the tongue to be 100%

Every thing looks good to me, im going to say 100% Legit. The yellowing kind of threw me off for a min, It seems too yellow around the purple (concord) rubber, but the rest is uniform. Absolutely everything else looks good. 23 looks good from these pics what were you referring too. A size sticker is nothing to worry about. box and tissue paper look great.

They're are legit . Size sticker shouldn't throw you off . Here in Canada they don't come with size stickers .

Every thing looks good to me, im going to say 100% Legit. The yellowing kind of threw me off for a min, It seems too yellow around the purple (concord) rubber, but the rest is uniform. Absolutely everything else looks good. 23 looks good from these pics what were you referring too. A size sticker is nothing to worry about. box and tissue paper look great.
That's what kind of threw me off as well was the yellowing.  But different climates do different things to shoes. I dont believe the pods are concord either.. I'm sure they're varsity royal.

100% legit 09' SJ

- Correct black mesh upper & black smoothed/patent leather uppers, with black contrast stitchings (should be)
- Correct jumpman jordan lace tags between the 3rd lace columns (00's have a jumpman jam & 96 "friends&family" had a purple jumpman jordan lace tag)
- Correct black sock liners & black insoles with a varsity royal jumpman & black piping slightly overlapping the mesh tongues (should be)
- Correct 6 laceloop/columns & top lace columns are positioned below the sock liners (should be)
- Correct shorten toe box/patent leather cuts (should be), 00's have a substantially longer patent leather/toe box cut
- Correct varsity royal jumpman on the quality inspired inner tongue tags
- Correct double black contrast stitching along the patent leather & smooth leather near the heel
- Correct fonts on the 23's, rounded cloth heel tabs & ball of the varsity royal jumpman is positioned between the # gaps (should be, but slightly varies) 00's jumpmans were both facing away from the 23's, 09's only the right shoes jumpman is facing away
- Correct msrp sticker, film, inserts, style code # and embossed 23 on the box (should be)
- Correct varsity royal traction pads, varsity royal jumpmans (00's were white jumpmans) & black woven carbon fibers, also white pods are perfectly aligned undee the translucent outsoles
- Correct points on the midsoles/outsoles which are perfectly centered with the dip of the heels patent leather (should be)
- Correct white phylon midsoles which end at slight points when reaching the transparent toe caps (00's were also transparent toe caps)

100% legit 09' SJ

- Correct black mesh upper & black smoothed/patent leather uppers, with black contrast stitchings (should be)
- Correct jumpman jordan lace tags between the 3rd lace columns (00's have a jumpman jam & 96 "friends&family" had a purple jumpman jordan lace tag)
- Correct black sock liners & black insoles with a varsity royal jumpman & black piping slightly overlapping the mesh tongues (should be)
- Correct 6 laceloop/columns & top lace columns are positioned below the sock liners (should be)
- Correct shorten toe box/patent leather cuts (should be), 00's have a substantially longer patent leather/toe box cut
- Correct varsity royal jumpman on the quality inspired inner tongue tags
- Correct double black contrast stitching along the patent leather & smooth leather near the heel
- Correct fonts on the 23's, rounded cloth heel tabs & ball of the varsity royal jumpman is positioned between the # gaps (should be, but slightly varies) 00's jumpmans were both facing away from the 23's, 09's only the right shoes jumpman is facing away
- Correct msrp sticker, film, inserts, style code # and embossed 23 on the box (should be)
- Correct varsity royal traction pads, varsity royal jumpmans (00's were white jumpmans) & black woven carbon fibers, also white pods are perfectly aligned undee the translucent outsoles
- Correct points on the midsoles/outsoles which are perfectly centered with the dip of the heels patent leather (should be)
- Correct white phylon midsoles which end at slight points when reaching the transparent toe caps (00's were also transparent toe caps)
Appreciate the feedback.  Thanks a lot. Repped.

at first glance the only thing that threw me off with the first set of pics was the "23" on the back. but the 2nd set of pics the "23" look legit. plus the guys TimmyBrixx and Motivated Minds know there ish so i would rock these joints with confidence

Back
Top Bottom