.5's,spizikes,dub-zero's same concept when does it end?

pls no more of any of this stuff jb your killing what was once a great shoe by itself it doesn't need to be butchered..
frown.gif

HATER! people buy those shoes so apparently its helping jordan brand stay alive with the little vitality that it has.......hope u coppin those packs since youhate these mixed shoes so much.....

Originally Posted by royalflush1230

HATER! people buy those shoes so apparently its helping jordan brand stay alive with the little vitality that it has.......hope u coppin those packs since you hate these mixed shoes so much.....
roll.gif

WOW. Whats with all the cry babies on NikeTalk these days?

"Stop JB your ruining a classic"

"JB butchers another classic"

Shut up! Most of you spiz'ike haters know damn well, if the spiz'ikes would have been lets say the VII.Then you would be calling it a classic andsinging a totally different tune.

The concepts won't end. What's the alternative? People don't check for the signature model because JB reliedso heavily on retros instead. With no more to little retros after '08, what are you going to buy, regular Team J's? The concepts are a way to lurepeople who don't like Teams, even if the release is a quasi-Team Jordan itself.

1.Good point....you don't like em'?,don't buy em'!

2.this is my first time saying this,but......in before the lock

An entire shoe brand can't rely on one signature line.

some of these are hot.... the 9.5 and the spizikes IMO

Just because a few of you don't like em doesn't mean no one else does, which is why they keep makin them ... because ppl buy them

honestly the dubz and spizikes is some nice shoes....people just force themselves to hate them for no reason........

Dub's, Spiz'ikes, and .5 are all great shoes imo. If he keeps putting them out, I'll continue to buy them.

what DTRT said......people buy them....im pretty sure more people buy .5 shoes then any other type of shoe so i know jordan brand wont stop with thatseries.....nobody cares about your outcries of hate for these shoes....get over it and dont buy them......U should be gettin mad at all these clowns wearinfakes if anything cuz thats doin nothin but makin these designs by jordan brand look like variants......

A lot of popular kids rock em in my skool so evryone is copyinying -_- lol its jus funny when they wear it at tha same time and also annoying

stop *****ing if you dont like then dont buy.. and plus when was the last time they made dubs? i think there past that.

Back
Top Bottom