6-17-23 - White/College Blue-Black - 5/21

back in 2001 these tanked now if the 17's first color way would release it would do a hell of alot better

only thing thats going to happen with this shoe is its going to sit

Originally Posted by Vuey

Originally Posted by I MRDR PEEPS 4 FUN

Just want a good quality retro 17

Couldn't agree more !With most of the "best" releases this yr, I just need a XVII to round out my collection.As I couldn't afford them at the time OG release, they were $400 USD in australia from foot locker
frown.gif
Actually, they were AUD$420

Originally Posted by Vuey

Originally Posted by I MRDR PEEPS 4 FUN

Just want a good quality retro 17

Couldn't agree more !With most of the "best" releases this yr, I just need a XVII to round out my collection.As I couldn't afford them at the time OG release, they were $400 USD in australia from foot locker
frown.gif
Actually, they were AUD$420

Originally Posted by dtb00201

So they can drop a 16.5, a one6 one7, and a 6-17-23, but we can't get a 16 or 17 retro? I don't understand this logic one bit.

retro will come in 2012, quote me on that

So they can drop a 16.5, a one6 one7, and a 6-17-23, but we can't get a 16 or 17 retro? I don't understand this logic one bit.

Originally Posted by solejordan

16 and 17?

Originally Posted by solejordan

16 and 17?

we've seen JB do this over the last couple of years, bring out something close to the original test the waters then drop the retro

I'll wait for the real thing thanks

we've seen JB do this over the last couple of years, bring out something close to the original test the waters then drop the retro

Originally Posted by ScoopFromTheHoop

It has nothing to do with water. More like milk.

Originally Posted by ScoopFromTheHoop

It has nothing to do with water. More like milk.

Back
Top Bottom