6/19 WWE Capitol Punishment PPV - Cena vs R-Truth | Orton vs Christian | Miz vs Riley (pg 13)

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

I've been keeping up on the Ryder saga and it's upsetting to say the least. Does anyone have an Observer subscription? Because I found this which claims to be from there. It makes sense to me after reading Ziggler's tweet on Monday. (Which reads

[font=Arial,Helvetica]Meltzer was texted during the show by a WWE employee stating that the reason Zack was not on the show is because "Vince hates the internet". Backstage, many, many people were upset that the person getting the most chants throughout the night was not brought out for a promo or even a quick appearance in his hometown who clearly wanted him there. Meltzer got some more information today on the thought process.

Evidently, it was indeed a rib/joke being played on Zack. Zack had spent his prior show talking up how he was in his hometown, how excited he was, how this could be his chance to finally shine and move up on the card. Zack was told a few days ago he would have a promo and a match on RAW and would turn face on RAW, even being able to acknowledge his youtube show and Internet Champion gimmick. This is why Zack was so excited the past few days.

The rib went so far as there was even a fake script and timeline alloted for Zack to come out and wrestle, besides Superstars, with his RAW promo and on air face turn. When the time came close for this to happen, Zack was informed plans changed and he would not be on air. This was literally during the broadcast. The entire rib was Vince's idea and was because Vince is not a fan of the "bashing" Zack does about WWE and sees it as "giving in" to someone who is visibly bashing the company with "dropping ball" clips, etc.

Meltzer comments that the real joke is on the fans, as the reaction to him not being on air is not pretty and as the rib is being revealed, even less people are happy. Multiple wrestlers have stated their public displeasure with the rib and John Cena was said to directly confront Vince over the situation and what he felt was a poor joke.
[/font]

Thats %@@%*% up.
eek.gif

I like that Josh Barnett. He's got talent.

Here's the Rhodes reference HC is talking about..

TNA was watchable last night. Stinger still goes HAM on Hogan. Anderson sucks bad, though. AA was DAMN good. That X-D match made you feel like you were watching the TNA of old. Joe VS. RVD was good. It wasn't great but it was good. RVD is just too damn uninspired right now. Joe too.

I like that Josh Barnett. He's got talent.

Here's the Rhodes reference HC is talking about..

TNA was watchable last night. Stinger still goes HAM on Hogan. Anderson sucks bad, though. AA was DAMN good. That X-D match made you feel like you were watching the TNA of old. Joe VS. RVD was good. It wasn't great but it was good. RVD is just too damn uninspired right now. Joe too.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]gotcha... i only watched the workout, went back to netflix before the promo...[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]josh has great promos always, but the "real" ones to set up his fights. those are always entertaining. especially right before he pisses hot. [/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]gotcha... i only watched the workout, went back to netflix before the promo...[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]josh has great promos always, but the "real" ones to set up his fights. those are always entertaining. especially right before he pisses hot. [/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].[/color]

NTWE News & Notes

- There has been talk of having the Hyper Cutter Corner make its return.

- Plans for NTSlam are beginning to develop, as creative has started making up the card. As of right now, the only match penciled in is "No Gimmicks Needed" JNSQ VS GHIMS in a 3 stages of hell match.

- 4w's straight to dvd movie "Me And My Furry Commandos", which released June 7th at Wal Marts around the country, has sold 10,000 copies worldwide. The story follows 4w and his 2 cats being trained by the military to go on secret missions to take down terrorists.

- Club27 (formerly known as Club29) recently made his return to the roster after contractual issues.

- Hombrelobo has been acting "mature" backstage with everyone according a superstar. "I guess thats what happens when you are about to be a dad", said the superstar. As you may or may not know, hombre and his girlfriend of 6 months, kharma, are expecting.

- NTWE officials have played with the idea of turning NobleKane a face and ImThatOne a heel.

NTWE News & Notes

- Plans for NTSlam are beginning to develop, as creative has started making up the card. As of right now, the only match penciled in is "No Gimmicks Needed" JNSQ VS GHIMS in a 3 stages of hell match.

- 4w's straight to dvd movie "Me And My Furry Commandos", which released June 7th at Wal Marts around the country, has sold 10,000 copies worldwide. The story follows 4w and his 2 cats being trained by the military to go on secret missions to take down terrorists.

- Club27 (formerly known as Club29) recently made his return to the roster after contractual issues.

- Hombrelobo has been acting "mature" backstage with everyone according a superstar. "I guess thats what happens when you are about to be a dad", said the superstar. As you may or may not know, hombre and his girlfriend of 6 months, kharma, are expecting.

- NTWE officials have played with the idea of turning NobleKane a face and ImThatOne a heel.

If the KOW go to WWE, I smell the beginning of the end for ROH.

I'd still love to see Davey Richards in WWE, but he'd get buried.

If the KOW go to WWE, I smell the beginning of the end for ROH.

I'd still love to see Davey Richards in WWE, but he'd get buried.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

roll.gif
roll.gif
GHIMS stays coming with the hilarious news & notes.

roll.gif
roll.gif
GHIMS stays coming with the hilarious news & notes.

NTWE News & Notes

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]god i hope not.[/color]

roll.gif
roll.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]when wasn't i?[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]and deek.... you really really suck.[/color]

NTWE News & Notes

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]god i hope not.[/color]

roll.gif
roll.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]when wasn't i?[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]and deek.... you really really suck.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]i will forever long hate you. you suck. assclown.

that is all. you can go now peasant.
[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]i will forever long hate you. you suck. assclown.

that is all. you can go now peasant.
[/color]

.- 4w's straight to dvd movie "Me And My Furry Commandos", which released June 7th at Wal Marts around the country, has sold 10,000 copies worldwide. The story follows 4w and his 2 cats being trained by the military to go on secret missions to take down terrorists.

tumblr_lmpedzDCbt1qjkec8o1_250.jpg

.- 4w's straight to dvd movie "Me And My Furry Commandos", which released June 7th at Wal Marts around the country, has sold 10,000 copies worldwide. The story follows 4w and his 2 cats being trained by the military to go on secret missions to take down terrorists.

tumblr_lmpedzDCbt1qjkec8o1_250.jpg

Desmond Wolfe Officially Finished With TNA Wrestling

The man who was just recently introduced as the commissioner of TNA's "Xplosion" show, Desmond Wolfe, is now apparently officially finished with the company.

Wolfe has been removed from the official TNA Wrestling website roster page, and according to a report on ProWrestling.net, is officially finished with TNA.

Desmond Wolfe Officially Finished With TNA Wrestling

The man who was just recently introduced as the commissioner of TNA's "Xplosion" show, Desmond Wolfe, is now apparently officially finished with the company.

Wolfe has been removed from the official TNA Wrestling website roster page, and according to a report on ProWrestling.net, is officially finished with TNA.

Back
Top Bottom