6/7 WWE Extreme Rules PPV - Edge vs Hardy Ladder Match, Orton vs Batista in a Steel Cage

My picks for tonight

Vickie Guerrero vs Santina Marella - Hog Pen Match for Miss Wrestlemania Crown
Winner: Vickie Guerrero

CM Punk vs Umaga - Samoan Strap Match
Winner: Umaga

MVP vs William Regal vs Kofi Kingston (c) vs Matt Hardy - Fatal Fourway for the US Title
Winner: Kofi Kingston

Rey Mysterio (c) vs Chris Jericho - No Holds Barred Match for the Intercontinental Title
Winner: Rey Mysterio

Christian (c) vs Jack Swagger vs Tommy Dreamer - Hardcore Triple Threat Match for the ECW Title
Winner: Christian

John Cena vs The Big Show - Submission Match
Winner: John Cena

Jeff Hardy vs Edge (c) - Ladder Match for the World Title
Winner: Jeff Hardy

Randy Orton (c) vs Batista - Steel Cage Match for the WWE Title
Winner: Randy Orton

Originally Posted by The Minister

streaaaaammm
nerd.gif

none of my streams are working. anyone can hook me up? the one JCH3 posted doesnt seem to be working for me as well.

ASK HIM!!!

Just got a clear shot of Mysterio's face! Not that it's that shocking since we saw it for years in WCW, but the WWE makes it out to be a big deal.

damn chris was about pull a vintage Kevin Nash and pull Rey Mask off

hahahahahah Chris pulled the masked off and went for a roll.......... yessssssssssssssssssssss

Really cool spot.

Mysterio hit the 619. He went for the top rope splash, and Jericho caught him in mid-air with the Code Breaker, but only got a near fall.

Jericho with a chair, but Mysterio dropkicked it into Jericho.

Mysterio springboarded off a chair for the West Coast Pop, but Jericho caught him right into the Walls of Jericho. Mysterio was able to grab the chair andcracked Jericho with it. He went for the 619, but somehow Jericho ripped off Mysterio's mask. Rey was more concerned about covering his face than winningthe match, so he got pinned.

Great match. Jericho is the new Intercontinental Champion and has Mysterio's mask.

Back
Top Bottom