6/7 WWE Extreme Rules PPV - Edge vs Hardy Ladder Match, Orton vs Batista in a Steel Cage

eek.gif
so Hardy had the belt for a matter of seconds? LOL That must be his punishment for not resigning.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by gstbmn

Originally Posted by CHICHAN

Heel CM Punk!

Hopefully.

And by the way
- PWInsider.com has confirmed before tonight's WWE pay-per-view that newly crowned WWE Champion Batista has suffered a torn bicep and is scheduled to have surgery this coming Tuesday afternoon. Batista defeated Randy Orton in a steel cage match tonight at the Extreme Rules pay-per-view. As of a few hours ago, he was also written into tomorrow's RAW storylines. Expect the injury will be worked into WWE storylines also.

The news of the injury was known before the Extreme Rules show hit the air tonight and did not occur in the match with Randy Orton. There's still no word yet on when the most recent injury to Batista happened.

There's no word yet on the severity of the bicep tear or how long Batista is expected out of action, but a few people have been wondering if the injury will mean an imminent return for Triple H. Since Batista is booked for RAW tonight, they may end up doing some kind of rematch clause with Randy Orton or maybe something else has happened that we don't know yet to allow Batista to remain in action.

Regardless of what happens, we will keep you updated on what happens going into tomorrow night's RAW.

Hopefully this means Orton gets his title back.

- PWInsider.com has confirmed before tonight's WWE pay-per-view that newly crowned WWE Champion Batista has suffered a torn bicep and is scheduled to havesurgery this coming Tuesday afternoon. Batista defeated Randy Orton in a steel cage match tonight at the Extreme Rules pay-per-view. As of a few hours ago, hewas also written into tomorrow's RAW storylines. Expect the injury will be worked into WWE storylines also.

The news of the injury was known before the Extreme Rules show hit the air tonight and did not occur in the match with Randy Orton. There's still no wordyet on when the most recent injury to Batista happened.

There's no word yet on the severity of the bicep tear or how long Batista is expected out of action, but a few people have been wondering if the injurywill mean an imminent return for Triple H. Since Batista is booked for RAW tonight, they may end up doing some kind of rematch clause with Randy Orton or maybesomething else has happened that we don't know yet to allow Batista to remain in action.

Regardless of what happens, we will keep you updated on what happens going into tomorrow night's RAW.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by theDEEK

- PWInsider.com has confirmed before tonight's WWE pay-per-view that newly crowned WWE Champion Batista has suffered a torn bicep and is scheduled to have surgery this coming Tuesday afternoon. Batista defeated Randy Orton in a steel cage match tonight at the Extreme Rules pay-per-view. As of a few hours ago, he was also written into tomorrow's RAW storylines. Expect the injury will be worked into WWE storylines also.

The news of the injury was known before the Extreme Rules show hit the air tonight and did not occur in the match with Randy Orton. There's still no word yet on when the most recent injury to Batista happened.

There's no word yet on the severity of the bicep tear or how long Batista is expected out of action, but a few people have been wondering if the injury will mean an imminent return for Triple H. Since Batista is booked for RAW tonight, they may end up doing some kind of rematch clause with Randy Orton or maybe something else has happened that we don't know yet to allow Batista to remain in action.

Hopefully this means Orton gets his title back.

eek.gif
tired.gif

That Botchtista news makes Orton's title loss look even worse. Now the belt will be hot-shotted back to Orton needlessly. Why did he even have to drop thestrap to an injured guy to begin with? Good lord, the egos backstage at Flaw are something else.

Wow @ Batista getting injuring again.
smh.gif
laugh.gif

So if his injury was known prior to the match why have Randy drop the belt to him?

CM Punk cashing the MITB against Hardy, hopefully he'll have a longer title reign this time around.

And a CM Punk heel turn sounds intriguing.
nerd.gif

If Punk really does turn heel, he better be doing the whole "I'm straight edge, so I'm better than you" routine he did over in his ROH daysagain.

Thought you guys might get a kick out of this

8. John Cena, CM Punk and Jeff Hardy defeated Randy Orton,Chris Jericho and Edge. Great, great main event. Everyone looked like they were legitimately having a great time in there, especially the heels. Theyacted like clowns the whole time and it was hilarious. During the match, a piece of gum fell out of Hardy's pocket, so Orton picked it up, tossed it toEdge, who chewed it for a second, then spit it into the crowd.

Jericho hit a back suplex on Jeff, then yelled, "That's how ya do it Kennedy!!" Which only a few people actually knew what he was referring to.Jericho then hit another move, and a guy a few seats down from me yelled, "Kennedy woulda screwed that move up too!" And Orton actually acknowledgedhim! Again, everyone got their money's worth with this one, This was a great show.

credit to prowrestling.net

Oh and has any one seen this Sheamus kid I heard he's really good

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
@ the belts not even meaning jack %++! anymore. how can you establishanybody when titles get passed around every other day. so many missed opportunities. this is what we get from the lack of any true competition

Originally Posted by easy1986

8. John Cena, CM Punk and Jeff Hardy defeated Randy Orton, Chris Jericho and Edge. Great, great main event. Everyone looked like they were legitimately having a great time in there, especially the heels. They acted like clowns the whole time and it was hilarious. During the match, a piece of gum fell out of Hardy's pocket, so Orton picked it up, tossed it to Edge, who chewed it for a second, then spit it into the crowd.

Jericho hit a back suplex on Jeff, then yelled, "That's how ya do it Kennedy!!" Which only a few people actually knew what he was referring to. Jericho then hit another move, and a guy a few seats down from me yelled, "Kennedy woulda screwed that move up too!" And Orton actually acknowledged him! Again, everyone got their money's worth with this one, This was a great show.

Dude is PALE.
laugh.gif
But yeah from what I've seen of his FCWstuff he is pretty good.

I was
eek.gif
when I read that he faced Ricky Steamboat at that Supershowyesterday.

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

8. John Cena, CM Punk and Jeff Hardy defeated Randy Orton, Chris Jericho and Edge. Great, great main event. Everyone looked like they were legitimately having a great time in there, especially the heels. They acted like clowns the whole time and it was hilarious. During the match, a piece of gum fell out of Hardy's pocket, so Orton picked it up, tossed it to Edge, who chewed it for a second, then spit it into the crowd.

Jericho hit a back suplex on Jeff, then yelled, "That's how ya do it Kennedy!!" Which only a few people actually knew what he was referring to. Jericho then hit another move, and a guy a few seats down from me yelled, "Kennedy woulda screwed that move up too!" And Orton actually acknowledged him! Again, everyone got their money's worth with this one, This was a great show.

Dude is PALE.
laugh.gif
But yeah from what I've seen of his FCW stuff he is pretty good.
He and Finlay need to make a heel Irish team. Then Finlay goes back to his old theme and wears that shoulder pads
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
God damn. What did I say about when Batista returned.... I put the over/under on his next injury at 4 months. Looks like it went under. Thisguy is a complete roided up joke.

Its a shame that he gets injured just as much as Kennedy and isn't good at anything, but won't be released

Just a question but due any of you guys watch the commentaries on youtube, and if so who is your favorite?

I guess that's why the match was kept super short. I wonder why they had him go over still?

And I guess HHH returns tomorrow night.

Regardless of injures, Batista won't get fired like Kennedy because Batista gets huge crowd reaction from the fans, especially the little kids.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

The crowd was awful tonight. New Orleans doesn't deserve another major show anytime soon.

The crowd was bad? How? I really wanted to go but I didn't get tickets.
frown.gif

WHAT THE $@+!. RANDY ORTON LOST TO BOTCHTISTA, GOD DAMN, I THOUGHT THEY SAID LONGER TITLE REIGNS. I'M GLAD I MISSED IT NOW, ORTON SHOULD HAVE STAYED CHAMPTHOUGH. NOW WHAT THE HELL IS GONNA HAPPEN? ORTON'S GONNA WIN IT BACK AND THEN LOSE TO HHH WHEN HE RETURNS

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

THE WWE HAS BURIED MONDAY NIGHT RAW EVEN FURTHER NOW

I'm surprised to hear Edge lost, but am glad that CM Punk cashed in. It obviously leads to a Triple Threat rematch for the title which Punk should win andthen go into a feud with Jericho while Edge and Hardy maybe keep at it or something. I guess not every match was Extreme though because CM Punk cashing in wasa regular one-fall match.

I am supper heated that they would give Batista the strap even knowing that he's injured. Now hopefully they make him surrender it and we see some battleroyal or large match for it, which Orton wins. But chances are we see Orton punt him again to get his title back. The punt is just gonna get old when he keepsdoing it to everyone

Back
Top Bottom