6 Minutes of Death - Cassidy's or Joe Budden's

Which one??? Cassidy/Fabolous/Lil' Wayne, or Joe Budden/Stack Bundles/Jae Millz?

Fab
sick.gif

As a whole, Joe/Stack/Millz but Fab's verse does deserve recognition. Cassidy and Wayne..eh..

I thought this was like a foregone conclusion that the beat belonged to Joey & Co with Fab getting a cosign.

Fab was on another level, just for that I'd go with Cassidy's...

Just breaking it down, I'd say:
Fab >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Joey > Wayne > Millz > Cassidy > Stacks (RIP)

cats in here be straight slurpin on fab...

and i really dont understand it...

cassidy's was :sick

had me making the ugly man face the whole way thru

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

sometimes you gotta give some time and let em think/ and sometimes you gotta give em the 9 and let em stink
sick.gif

Originally Posted by ricky409

cassidy's was :sick

had me making the ugly man face the whole way thru

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

You can't be serious fam... If so your standards are low, Cass has waaaaay ****tier verses than this.  The first minute of this verse was weak
laugh.gif

Funny this would come up on the day that I hear this track for the first time in months. But Joey murdered this easily. One of my top 10 verses...EVAR

Just to answer my own thing, I'm taking the Joe Budden version. He ripped that, and Stack Bundlez and Jae Millz came through too.
Wayne's verse was the first verse of his up until that point thatactually didn't make me wanna vomit, Fab was kinda alright, and Cassidy's
was pretty good. I just think Joe Budden's verse was so good that it damb near made the whole song.

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

Fab was on another level, just for that I'd go with Cassidy's...

Just breaking it down, I'd say:
Fab >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Joey > Wayne > Millz > Cassidy > Stacks (RIP)
laugh.gif
@ puttin stack last
boy u stupid

Joey's version was much better. Millz was at his best during this time. Joey & Stacks (R.I.P.) verses speak for themselves.

Originally Posted by maddog345

Joey's version was much better. Millz was at his best during this time. Joey & Stacks (R.I.P.) verses speak for themselves.

I'm saying Millz Went In!! Millz 03-07 was a problem

Back
Top Bottom