6 rings concord same date 96 97 98 on both shoes anyone else have this?

to me, I think these(the concord and black/red)are gonna end up like carmines.Sure, everyone hates them now,but I think later,a lot of people will be hunting them down.As of right now,the older generation hate em,but the younger generations are gonna want them even more later.I mean,out of all the fusions,this atleast has some meaning behind the shoe.so keep them.

Rare? Maybe...but not on purpose. That's a quality control issue that slipped by again.

They're simply errors. JB has been known to do this plenty of times.

Rare? Maybe...but not on purpose. That's a quality control issue that slipped by again.

They're simply errors. JB has been known to do this plenty of times.

nothing special....like stated above, just an error. Rare? Maybe, but wont be worth anything more than a normal pair.

nothing special....like stated above, just an error. Rare? Maybe, but wont be worth anything more than a normal pair.

If people still dont care about the rarity of the AIR JORDNA error on the first space jam release box, why would anyone care about this error??

If people still dont care about the rarity of the AIR JORDNA error on the first space jam release box, why would anyone care about this error??

I wouldn't get hopes up that these can sell more than the original price...it's more like a b-grade issue

I wouldn't get hopes up that these can sell more than the original price...it's more like a b-grade issue

Originally Posted by Twinsnyc

6 rings will never be popular regardless.

If concord 11s dont release in the next 3 yrs (which they will) i could see ppl payin over $250 for these. I dont understand how ppl can say "ppl bought six rings?" when the bred color was the #1 back to school shoe and concords almost sold out in weeks  

Originally Posted by Twinsnyc

6 rings will never be popular regardless.

If concord 11s dont release in the next 3 yrs (which they will) i could see ppl payin over $250 for these. I dont understand how ppl can say "ppl bought six rings?" when the bred color was the #1 back to school shoe and concords almost sold out in weeks  

Back
Top Bottom