6 Rings tech question...

Do these feature Zoom in the heel and forefoot, or Air?

Nike dot com says they use Air, whereas Eastbay/FL says Zoom.

Just wondering...

Thanks!

I pretty sure the 6 Rings have the Zoom feature, there's no Air in them. 6 Ring's have the Jordan XIII bottom and they have no Air in them either.

Originally Posted by dunksnjordans1992

what is zoom air? sorry for being a noob on this i know it has to do with the sole but what is it?

you better to learn a lot!

Originally Posted by QuintinDC

I pretty sure the 6 Rings have the Zoom feature, there's no Air in them. 6 Ring's have the Jordan XIII bottom and they have no Air in them either.
laugh.gif

zoom is air

jordan XIII's and 6 rings got zoom air in the front and back.

Don't speak.

Zoom IS Air.

Jordan 13s have feel and forefoot zoom air, just as in the 6 rings.

Originally Posted by Untitled

laugh.gif

zoom is air

jordan XIII's and 6 rings got zoom air in the front and back.

Ok, now that the question is answered, can we lock before a bunch of g.e.d. Nters click on this thread please?

The Jordan 6 Rings incorporates key features from each shoe that MJ wore while stacking up the Championship rings for the Chicago Bulls. Celebrate the historyof Jordan with this hybrid design that takes its cues from six legendary Jordan shoe styles. It's made with a full-grain leather, synthetic leather andengineered mesh upper, with details like the lacelock and heel loop from the Jordan VI, a huarache-style inner sock from the Jordan VII and a fuzzy tongue logoand VELCRO[emoji]174[/emoji] brand fastener from the Jordan VIII. The midsole, a full-length Phylon[emoji]8482[/emoji] unit with Zoom Air[emoji]8482[/emoji] in the heel and forefoot, was inspired by the JordanXIII. The entire upper silhouette gets its design from the Jordan XI while the "TWO3" script on the tongue and metal lace loops on top are taken fromthe Jordan XII. The outsole is a combination of solid and clear rubber, which created performance traction with superior style.

6 Ring's have the Jordan XIII bottom and they have no Air in them either.

Correct me if I'm wrong but the 6 Rings' soles have no carbon-fibre plates in them, whereas the 13s do.

Back
Top Bottom