62 Year Old Sneakerhead Tried To Lure 14 Year Old Boy With Sneakers On Instagram

Dude did all that flossing on his IG and didn't have too many pictures with fly females. That's a telling sign.

The way he dresses, is a prelude to how millennials will wear their attire in 30-40 years

fashion hasn't evolved since da 80's...

only fit has changed, not actual clothing.

this Bozo is just da epitome of every hobby/enthusiast scene having a seedy/weirdo undercurrent.

Dude did all that flossing on his IG and didn't have too many pictures with fly females. That's a telling sign.

He got pics with chicks that look like they are freshmen in hs.

Probably asked them to introduce him to their male classmates. :x

ive met this dude at shoe events and seen him around the city number of times.

SEEMED like a cool dude.

didnt think nothing of it til after the news broke out, but he always had a high school kid with him. :x

they are going in on him in an Atlanta FB group that he was a member of.

Yeah, not the pedo part bruh, just the dress game [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

And you look old as **** lol
I look like I'm in my 30s, not no 62 :lol:

ive met this dude at shoe events and seen him around the city number of times.

SEEMED like a cool dude.

didnt think nothing of it til after the news broke out, but he always had a high school kid with him. :x

they are going in on him in an Atlanta FB group that he was a member of.

Link?

First pair of sneakers were pink foams... Go figure.

Mans talking about he doesnt like how the culture is now... U just got in the "game" u ******* diddler

Wait dude an NTer?

HOLD THIS L NT

Also if I didn't know Alp and saw that picture posted in the last page, I'd say he would look great with a MAGA hat and a biker vest.

I bet this pedo passed a sneaker line one morning and seen all the kids....or maybe went to a sneaker con...
Then the ****** up light bulb went off.

I bet this pedo passed a sneaker line one morning and seen all the kids....or maybe went to a sneaker con...
Then the ****** up light bulb went off.

I was thinking the same thing

Probably collected Pokémon cards back in the day too

Sneakerhead culture / collecting might be the worst hobby out it's disturbing :x IMO

Stamp collecting more understandable than this trash

Back
Top Bottom