65% of self-made millionaires have 3 streams of income

Save more than you spend. I easily save 8-1k a week.

If you can make money but you gotta lose sleep, than lose sleep.

Find a part time job if your job doesn't offer OT.

Save save save... but don't be cheap!

Invest the money you saved.

Easy.

I'm in the investing process. Real estate in Boston is hard. So I gotta look elsewhere.

If you don't know what to invest in, just keep on saving until you do.

Please if y'all are moving weight do it for the main purpose of being successful. Don't do it for the clothes, jewelry, etc.

As an economist I sometimes shake my head at these articles that push the narrative that everyone should value work and look down on leisure. Some more Gary Vee nonsense. Granted the article is not that bad and is focused in on a particular audience.

The major problem with America is not that people don't work hard enough. It is that they don't get compensated properly for the work they do.

And it is not that people don't hustle to get multiple income streams, it is that few and fewer people can't lead a decent life with just one stream.

Some of the biggest welfare queen in this country are millionaires and billionaires. Most of these extra income streams mainly from our tax code and other agents of the state rigging the game in their favor. Remember that.

Work hard to insure some base level economic security, yes. Get a second income streams if you can (the more passive the better), to provide more security and prosperity, sure. But value your leisure time, and let no one shame you for it.

But if being in the rat race gives you utility, then do your thing.
Couldn't agree more with all of this....

The real goal should be to have 1 occupation that supplies sufficient income to prosper. Owning properties and renting them out is not all roses, and working more than 1 job is NOT the move.

I love working 40 hours or less per week and making enough to pay for all my needs and wants AND save significant funds for saving. I am still not satisfied with where I am at and continue to move up the chain.

Article fails to mention the source of these streams of "Millionaires" have multiple streams because most likely their families prospered at a time with a lot less competition and had it in place for them when they were born.

Article is journalistic shorthand.

Couldn't agree more with all of this....

The real goal should be to have 1 occupation that supplies sufficient income to prosper. Owning properties and renting them out is not all roses, and working more than 1 job is NOT the move.

I love working 40 hours or less per week and making enough to pay for all my needs and wants AND save significant funds for saving. I am still not satisfied with where I am at and continue to move up the chain.

Article fails to mention the source of these streams of "Millionaires" have multiple streams because most likely their families prospered at a time with a lot less competition and had it in place for them when they were born.

Article is journalistic shorthand.
Pretty sure that around 80% of millionaires are all first generation so that whole families prospered really only deals with way less than half of the percentage of them. Just another thing I can't stand to hear. While of course your family and they way they treat money or them having money can open up opportunities. Majority of people hustle to get there.

Back
Top Bottom