D

Deleted member 199914

-

Last edited by a moderator:
-

-

Yeah your Good bro these match my pair from a footlocker, Legit 100%.... my stiching is not a perfect straight line, its kinda curved... the size of the real pairs is different with where the tag is and the stiching line starts

Last edited:
See the size of the gap between the first stiching line and second stiching line begins... and how the fakes have like white stiching but the real have black and white dots across View media item 2292288

Last edited:
-

-

That's def. a good sign, these I'm almost 90% sure are legit then. To be 100% take a pic of your shoe tree the ones on the fakes are embossed differently

Yeah I'd say they good because they have those insoles correct with the glue lines in he correct direction and color, fakes usually mess those up... the tounge stiching kinda varied on these because they released so many. Mines are from Footlocker, they slightly dip and curve on mines

okay so from me comparing it to the first pic and to mines. they vary on that stitching looks good, tell me is that nike air on the tongue hard and starched or feel flimsy. Also, that swoosh  sign looks good, its suppose to be soft and very tumbled for real ones 

I'm looking for the reviews and it seems like thats not a tell tale sign to see fake or real because it varies so much on real pairs 

Back
Top Bottom