roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

smh @ that pipe gettin lit up

Originally Posted by cap1229

Originally Posted by JPZx

Tried to smoke it like a crack pipe THREE times 
laugh.gif

LOL at the camerman not correcting him or anything. Just letting him do it wrong
laugh.gif

the camera man didnt want to admit to actually knowing how to do it. That's the only excuse I can come up with to have that old man struggle like that.
laugh.gif

I work in entertainment and those candid moments are the best to capture.
laugh.gif

I remember watching this episode cracking the hell up. What happened to this show did it get cancelled? I hope not...

Old man is finally out of "The matrix"

im happy for him real talk

this post > that one about not knowing paul mccarntney

i was dyin watchin him light it like that, i envy him bein 66 smokin for the first time....

This video is hilarious! The music just made it a lot funnier once he got it right. I've never smoked weed either, but even I knew how it was properly done. Bunch of college friends do that
30t6p3b.gif

I'm in class so I can't watch the video, but I knew exactly what episode this was when I opened the thread. Do they show how he goes back the next day to Harborside like "that really didn't work for me, can I get some hash?"
eek.gif

roll.gif
At dude burning the pipe.
So this guy's on search for enriching the human experience. Hope weed helps him undo what seems to be like a boring life.

Originally Posted by cap1229

laugh.gif

LOL at the camerman not correcting him or anything. Just letting him do it wrong
laugh.gif

the camera man didnt want to admit to actually knowing how to do it. That's the only excuse I can come up with to have that old man struggle like that.
laugh.gif
nah the production team knew what they were doing, %+#! ups like that make for good tv, why correct him right away

Originally Posted by G14

Old man is finally out of "The matrix"

im happy for him real talk
seeing the world for the first time in 66 years...
I'm not a "stoner" anymore.   I'm 35 years old.  I smoke 3-4 times a year when I get together with friends.  And the life enriching convos you can have with people while stoned are amazing.
at this age, we talk about our families, our jobs, our aging parents (that's the big one).
the older I get, the more I understand how "great" of a drug it is.  sounds dumb, but ehh..

-J-

THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE. 
Seriously how did dude take a hit like that and then speak with smoke still in him. I dont believe that stuff

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

I remember watching this episode cracking the hell up. What happened to this show did it get cancelled? I hope not...

Na it was just planned as a 4 part series, hopefully it comes back for a second season though.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Has never smoked marijuana, smokes medical grade marijuana for his first time. Doesn't cough.
laugh.gif
he didn't even really hit it. when he actually learns how to inhale..
cookemonster1.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Had me
roll.gif
I felt bad for the dude.

Back
Top Bottom