Would you be okay with your teenage daughter going out wearing this?

Mr Dink

formerly foamposite xi
8c533f17-5dce-461e-9db5-6bbc4392e16c.png
Let's say she's 16 and she's going to the mall to hang out with friends. She comes down the stairs and says, 'Dad, I'm going out!' What do you say? I'm just asking because I see high school girls at my mall wearing outfits nearly identical to that all the time and wonder if their dads are actually cool with them going out like that.

My daughter is a cheerleader in High School and her uniform is more revealing than that. I've seen way worse than that. In DC the young tourist cheeks are hanging out. It's normal see them legs wide open in booty shorts.

By the time my daughter reached 16 she'd have more sense than to try to leave my house looking like an R Kelly wet dream

This right here.

Lil girls my kids age already walking around in booty shorts and ****.

NOPE we don't play that over here.

You gotta realize after a certain age, teenage girls will do what they want to do regardless and behind their parent's back. Obviously I wouldn't approve her stepping out of the house looking like that especially to a mall and not a gym, but I wouldn't make a big deal about it either which would just make it her challenge. You have to educate em young and hope those lessons stick so she would know better.

Is that it? I'd be more upset she's going to the mall in gym attire.

I grew up in the 90s and things haven't really changed. Daisy Dukes were the thing and they still are now. Remember TLC used to always show their tummies and they didn't even dress that feminine. Tight dresses, short skirts, low cut tops, spaghetti straps... young women will always dress revealing.

Nevermind it's the middle of summer right now. The thing with fitness attire, I guess, is that it's become fashionable to wear everywhere now.

thats gonna be a no from me dawg.

she's probably gonna do it tho, tell me she's going to the gym, but really she's getting hit off with gigantic yardstick meats. :frown:

Have two daughters, not looking towards the future one bit >D

Although i did learn that the more you use no, the more they want to rebel. But then again...

Back
Top Bottom