DJ ENVYS BERSERK BUTTON VOL ......DESUS & MERO

Those 2 may be right tho, lol. That's probably why he's so uptight about it.

Homie walked off the set like an unprofessional even after they apologized. I ain't mad at giving him "Donkey of the day".

The fact that dude felt the need to explain his relationship with his wife to two other grown *** men is laughable. Also no way I’m letting envy call me a P and he’s not picking his face up off the floor

While Envy has a point, he does like to come off as the exuberant sugar daddy and his wife is not afraid to flash how materialistic they are...like son you a radio host and your wife ouchea living on the gram trying to mimic the Bosch’s so while she may have been down with you from before you had money, now that ya have a little change she doesn’t really carry herself like an Aesha Curry...also he must understand if she’s gonna carry herself a certain way, dress a certain and now wants to put herself on national television, she’s now open to critism from anyone, that’s jut how it goes...that’s life, Envy is just a cornball, trying to flex his muscle within his own radio show and couldn’t move passed the issue once they offered a sincere apology....laugh it off, ya make a living roasting ANYONE can’t be caught getting in your feels over a joke like this.

Envy needs to learn to hold his own nuts and stop being such a cornball. He cheated on your wife and bought it to a public platform. He needs to be accountable for his actions. Can't get mad at someone judging you if you put your business out there to be judged fam.

If you can't respect your own marriage how you gonna expect the public to respect it.

Envy thought Gia was going to stay because of the money when he was balls deep in Erica Mena so I don't see the problem.

#bodegahive

heh, i got mero's damn near exact DR new era.

Envy can't put himself and his wife on front street and not expect people to chime in....they do da exact same ish on their show.

Last edited:
While Envy has a point, he does like to come off as the exuberant sugar daddy and his wife is not afraid to flash how materialistic they are...like son you a radio host and your wife ouchea living on the gram trying to mimic the Bosch’s so while she may have been down with you from before you had money, now that ya have a little change she doesn’t really carry herself like an Aesha Curry...also he must understand if she’s gonna carry herself a certain way, dress a certain and now wants to put herself on national television, she’s now open to critism from anyone, that’s jut how it goes...that’s life, Envy is just a cornball, trying to flex his muscle within his own radio show and couldn’t move passed the issue once they offered a sincere apology....laugh it off, ya make a living roasting ANYONE can’t be caught getting in your feels over a joke like this.
You would do the same as Envy, so yea...........

Envy too soft. It was a joke, and the way Desus and Mero said it, it wasn't even how Envy said it. Grow a pair and stay in the interview, he looks worse leaving the interview.

...and then got KILLED on their show. Even Sherri Shepherd threw shots.

Gotta be staged. This is how shows keep the fire going.

I was thinking the same thing too yesterday when I seen them going in on Envy in the music forum :lol:

I didn't even see the interview but know he walked out. I can't watch long *** videos for some reason unless it's ninja playing fortnite :lol:

I dunno. Envy seemed genuine and I doubt he's a good actor.

And dusus and meros reactions seemed genuine.

I think everyone knew about the tension beforehand tho.

I don't think theyre laugh out loud funny but I enjoy their commentary

Back
Top Bottom