DJ ENVYS BERSERK BUTTON VOL ......DESUS & MERO

Feels like a battle of the corn. Envy literally at the upper echelon of being corny while Desus & Mero can be corny at times.

You would do the same as Envy, so yea...........

Tell me how i just KNEW you’d be the first to pull this bull****, if my wife was an NTer and was getting roasted by ya, I wouldn’t be in my feels because she can then handle her own, she isn’t therefore when an NTer has crossed the line, which hasn’t been often and usually it has been with very personal ****, YES IMA SAY SOMETHING, because she isn’t here to defend herself.

Which brings me to my point, she has her own platform and has made herself a public figure and carries herself a certain type of way that invites judgement...also they as a couple try to capitalize on their marriage troubles by discussing it on a tv show for which they got cut a check....so at this point is OPEN SEASON....Envy reacting the way he did is a clown move and not something I would do if I was in his shoes, not to mention the hypocrisy of this dude to get offended, when day to day they’ve clown other men’s wives on air, he’ll even Michelle Obama’s got Donkey of the day once, don’t remember Barack getting in his feels

Last but not least, you need to hop off my nuts.

Feels like a battle of the corn. Envy literally at the upper echelon of being corny while Desus & Mero can be corny at times.
Pretty much they way I see it. Desus & Mero are what's "popular" right now, so the general public will take their side on this regardless. But Envy doesn't really help his case with how clownish he's looked the past few months/years.

Tell me how i just KNEW you’d be the first to pull this bull****, if my wife was an NTer and was getting roasted by ya, I wouldn’t be in my feels because she can then handle her own, she isn’t therefore when an NTer has crossed the line, which hasn’t been often and usually it has been with very personal ****, YES IMA SAY SOMETHING, because she isn’t here to defend herself..
As with Envy, you bring her up and post her pics so much that any comments have been made available by your promotion of her.

Do you still not see how what happened to Envy is exactly what happened/happens/will happen to you, on a smaller scale?

As with Envy, you bring her up and post her pics so much that any comments have been made available by your promotion of her.

Do you still not see how what happened to Envy is exactly what happened/happens/will happen to you, on a smaller scale?

No I POST HER....she has never in her life posted herself here or interacted with any of you guys....therefore when an NTer has said something about her is unwarranted, unlike in Envy’s case, where SHE and him are both personally airing their laundry for a check on TV and she’s a public figure herself with close to 300k followers on her own platform in which she can defend herself to the criticism SHE HERSELF brought on....so cut your **** you don’t have a valid point here and you are predictable as **** as I knew right off the bat you’d be the first to jump with the weak conparison.

No I POST HER....she has never in her life posted herself here or interacted with any of you guys....therefore when an NTer has said something about her is unwarranted, unlike in Envy’s case, where SHE and him are both personally airing their laundry for a check on TV and she’s a public figure herself with close to 300k followers on her own platform in which she can defend herself to the criticism SHE HERSELF brought on....so cut your **** you don’t have a valid point here and you are predictable as **** as I knew right off the bat you’d be the first to jump with the weak conparison.
You are purposely not comprehending what is going on.

Envy was the one that brought up him cheating on her.
You are the one that brings up how wonderful your life/wife is.

Folks used that ammo against Envy
Folks used that ammo against you.

Same thing, different venue.

Again, not sure how you aren't seeing how these situations are parallel.

Dont watch either of these shows and I find all of these individuals corny. After watching the clip
  • If thats how Envy felt them dudes shouldn't have been allowed up their, clearly you were okay with it for them to be allowed on
  • Envy could of pressed them before the camera's started rolling, for whatever reason he chose not to
  • If thats how he really felt and his co-host knew they're lame as **** as well for not defending him, if they're really friends that is
  • Them other 2 dudes whack for going on their own show insinuating violence when they could of acted on that **** in person
  • No one told Envy to cheat on his wife, or make a public spectacle out of it
**** everybody involved in this, whole situation probably used for views for both of their shows. Viral **** attracts eyeballs, wont last forever but it will give you a jump in viewers

You are purposely not comprehending what is going on.

Envy was the one that brought up him cheating on her.
You are the one that brings up how wonderful your life/wife is.

Folks used that ammo against Envy
Folks used that ammo against you.

Same thing, different venue.

Again, not sure how you aren't seeing how these situations are parallel.

No they were both on a TV show airing their laundry, the clip they criticized wasn’t of what Envy was saying because he barely spoke, they were criticizing directly what Gia was saying...if Envy was alone in that interview talking about his adultery then you would have a point, as his wife was not there and had said nothing for these dudes to criticize ..STOP REACHING.

1DD605D0-F539-47F5-9AC0-3F7B90C00A6C.png

Here she is promoting the show where they spoke on their marital issues together! She’s getting paid to air her personal life, she’s not free of criticism.

That’s not what Envy was pressed about...dawg you don’t get tired of your cornyness, seriously hop off my **** it’s been years already of you constantly baiting me into these troll wars, give it a ***** rest.
You do know I was posting this as proof that HE was the MAIN one that was promoting how HE treated his wife.

You need to keep up

You do know I was posting this as proof that HE was the MAIN one that was promoting how HE treated his wife.

You need to keep up

You do understand that’s not what Desus and Mero were being pressed for...

He pressed them specifically about what they said about her while she was on NATIONAL TV herself talking about their marital problems, which she heavily promoted for views on her own platform....you are looking stupid fam, I already told you, CUT THE **** AND HOP
OFF.

You do understand that’s not what Desus and Mero were being pressed for...

He pressed them specifically about what they said about her while she was on NATIONAL TV herself talking about their marital problems, which she heavily promoted for views on her own platform....you are looking stupid fam, I already told you, CUT THE **** AND HOP
OFF.
Never said it was.

Again, keep up.

Never said it was.

Again, keep up.

You said I would do the same in his shoes, I explained clearly that if my wife herself was in here being an NTer and we collectively decided to discuss our problems, I wouldn’t be caping for her the way he is, because she’d have her own platform to defend herself on....let me know if you bored and gonna start going in circles about a point you don’t have so I can ignore you.

Back
Top Bottom