Who is More Attractive?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
In 2016 it was former child star Parker McKenna Posey, the following year it was Ms. Keri Hilson* and last year the crown went to the Naija Queen Uche Mba. Who will it be in 2019? Thirty-two women will battle it out to see who will be this year's most attractive woman.

Will try to have match ups posted by 10 am est. Polls will be up for 24 hours and votes will be public.

*A recount will occur if opponents are within 10 votes of each other at the end of the poll. Votes from posters with 10 or less posts will be deducted.

526AC6E9-B16B-4FEE-99D1-3C531BC87D21.png

FINAL FOUR
2 DYLAN GONZALEZ
57BC34BF-B9D7-41EC-B616-E014094B8792.jpeg

VS
3 KREESHA TURNER
E0B618BD-AFC8-4966-A001-E8AAB09DD3D4.jpeg

Last edited:
Look at this :lol: so what if they lose by 11 and its 11 or 12 "burner" accounts but you aint taking the time to ensure the "integrity" of the tourney :smh:

Meanwhile ... NTers with burners spamming random threads in less frequented sections to get they post count up (just in case)

Kreesha gonna win it all. :smokin

I been silent on this matter ever since she cheated Nakita out of the crown. Letting this bum *** broad win without protesting.

But nah.

A special **** you to each and every one of you who voted for her against Kita. Justice will be served today. :smokin

LA Diggler LA Diggler
*A recount will occur if opponents are within 10 votes of each other at the end of the poll. Votes from posters with 10 or less posts will be deducted.

You do know how easy it write up 10 useless post. Minimum should be at least 100 posts.

Last edited:
Get Dylan ol build-a-player *** outta here. Kreesha comin in for the natural win. You can't possibly tell me Dylan looks better in the face than Kreesha.

I think Dylan looks a thousand times better

But I know her body is about as real as my beach house in Malibu

I must remain a man of principle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom