who has a job where they can wake up anytime they want?

Beruseruku Desu

Supporter
who has a job where they can wake up anytime they want?

whats your occupation? i need a job like this.

Ubereats. If you put the time in you can get about 900/week. If you can drive later in the evening you typically can make more.

https://www.uber.com/signup/drive/deliver/?invite_code=76syj8kzc

I have a few other side hustles too, so all of them combined work for me.

9-5 life in an office isn't for me. Letting someone else dictate when i can and can't go to the restroom..... I'm good on that.

I’m sorta of a night owl
But I puts in work B.
upload_2019-4-9_15-30-23.gif

Ubereats. If you put the time in you can get about 900/week. If you can drive later in the evening you typically can make more.

https://www.uber.com/signup/drive/deliver/?invite_code=76syj8kzc

I have a few other side hustles too, so all of them combined work for me.

9-5 life in an office isn't for me. Letting someone else dictate when i can and can't go to the restroom..... I'm good on that.

doesnt it depend on where you live though? I live in the suburbs of maryland so idk how much traffic imma get.

My last job.

Truck driver, I had keys to the customers that weren’t 24 hours.

I’d roll into work between 8am and noon usually. Sometimes I’d just work long days and take a day off. Depends what I wanted to do outside of work.

And yeah where did you work where you gotta get a pee pass uber eats driver? :lol:

Where they do that at? :lol: I get up and go as a I please.
“As of company policy you can only urinate from 2pm-3pm and stay no more than 15 minutes if your dropping a deuce or its a warning”

5C08E61A-FF91-41EE-AAC1-9A6E8696C6F7.gif

Last edited:
I can arrive anytime before 10am on a flexible schedule. With that said, I usually get to the office by 930.

I work for one of the big 3 health insurance .

Get paid to poop man. Hit the breakfast and jolly your way to work.

I’m a tech PM at the moment, come and go as I please but it all depends on your meeting schedule. Offshore team needs to meet at 8:30a, but I only hop on that call once per week as needed.

let me guess, no union?
nope
they fire folks who try to form a union
they even was lurking some facebook page
that employees set up
to try to recruit people to form the union
and fired em
was a big thing
surprisd yall aint hear about it

Union is dropping the ball, they need to get them legal support if they want to win them over and get voted in.

I can arrive anytime before 10am on a flexible schedule. With that said, I usually get to the office by 930.

I work for one of the big 3 health insurance .
Same kinda schedule I'm on except you can show up anytime before noon, just put your 8 hours in...I usually get there between 9:30 and 10 too

Back
Top Bottom