who has a job where they can wake up anytime they want?

And I don't trust food delivery... what's to keep someone from grabbing some of my fries?

Nothing. They were fye too btw
B14sW.gif

I have a client who commutes 2.5 hours each way into the city and he doesn’t even make that much IMO to warrant that as i saw his W2 when we prepped the firm’s tax returns. It blew my mind. That’s basically 13*5 so what 65 hours for low 100k? Oh hell nah, and before anyone comments that it’s a lot of money, for the position he holds in the industry they function in it is below avg pay grade so it’s really not.
And thats not even factoring the extra gas money n wear n tear on the whip from commuting that long

If you eat in a restaurant, what's to keep the cooks or servers from grabbing your fries?
I've worked in restaurants and plenty of 'sampling' goes on.

You didn’t answer the question.

I wasn’t clowning you or anything. I was asking sincerely.

You didn’t answer the question.

I wasn’t clowning you or anything. I was asking sincerely.
I didn't take it as disrespect, but the answer was within my comment. A person's character is the only thing that would stop them from taking your food, but the people that make your food could have poor character as well, but you left them out of the equation.

Exactly my point. Integrity is the only thing that would stop anyone from doing anything like that.
I would also point out that there aee other sets of eyes around restaurant workers, so while integrity matters, we can't pretend that the opportunity to get away with it is equal in both cases.

I didn't take it as disrespect, but the answer was within my comment. A person's character is the only thing that would stop them from taking your food, but the people that make your food could have poor character as well, but you left them out of the equation.

I was kind of looking for a straight forward answer.

Apparently some restaurants close whatever the food is packaged in with a seal that will show if it has been tampered with.

Obviously a restaurant wouldnt...

I was kind of looking for a straight forward answer.

Apparently some restaurants close whatever the food is packaged in with a seal that will show if it has been tampered with.

Obviously a restaurant wouldnt...

Oh you meant like an actual physical barrier? I mean, some restaurants put a seal on there, as you mentioned. Maybe 10%.
I've done almost 2000 trips and have never touched someone's food and never will.
When i worked in a restaurant, however, sampling was the culture lol it wasn't right but I'm just being honest.

Even better:

:smh:

Holding a worker's PTO hostage is going to have the opposite effect. If my boss did stuff like that I'd clog the damn toilets, leave lights on, slow my pace to that of a snail, drive on the grass, etc.

Shouldn't you be sleeping, clown? You have a long night of wishing for a better life ahead of you:lol:

your definition of success is defined by materialistic things lmao. lets get that straight. now go buy another action figure to bring 10 seconds of joy to your pathetic life :lol:

Holding a worker's PTO hostage is going to have the opposite effect. If my boss did stuff like that I'd clog the damn toilets, leave lights on, slow my pace to that of a snail, drive on the grass, etc.

Id only use wet wipes and flush like 10 at once

F the bidet

Clogging all their pipes

If I'm being serious though, I'd say to the OP your only real options are delivery/transportations services, entrepreneurship, or gaining enough experience in tech/business to be a 1099 worker or a dedicated remote employee.

I feel you on the materialism tip but money also buys experiences otherwise unavailable to those without it. Can't travel the world with a wallet full of excuses.

I couldn't drive Uber full-time.

On the weekends is bless tho cuz I can turn it off whenever I want and do my own thing then come back. Make good money, especially summer time. Avg bout 500 on a weekend, depending on events (caribana, music festivals, TIFF, car shows, Jay's/raps/TFC/leafs games etc) can make a lot more.

Some funny mfers come thru too. Be some hilarious rides.

If I'm being serious though, I'd say to the OP your only real options are delivery/transportations services, entrepreneurship, or gaining enough experience in tech/business to be a 1099 worker or a dedicated remote employee.

I feel you on the materialism tip but money also buys experiences otherwise unavailable to those without it. Can't travel the world with a wallet full of excuses.

Not 100% agreeing with him but yeah that’s what alot of the successful ones do, you think they’re getting 7 or 8 hours of sleep.. their not, their driven.

I don’t want y’all to get it twisted. I ain’t out here working at a fast food joint (nothing wrong with that).

I have a career in IT with the feds but I’m just sick of having to wake up early lol. I also wanna get out of IT in general so I’m looking for career paths

Back
Top Bottom