The 2022 Luxury Kia Carnival Will Change The Way You See MiniVans aka the un- Minivan/- call me MPV

- Oct 2020 Best Selling Vehicle in N. Korea
- 8 person seating available
- 2nd row seats power recline with ottoman, move 4 ways (forward, backwards, AND left, right), can also turn backwards
- 2 10 inch screens in the headrests of the front seat
- 19 inch rims!
- passenger view allows visibility of the rear cabin for the driver's
- Starts at $33,200 to $47,000 in the highest trime, the SX Prestige

$47,000 on8 yr loan with 2.5%apr is only $541 a month.

Whos with me? Thinking about trading in my Dodge to get back into the family

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

5.jpg

Why did they even try to call it a minivan, tho? They totally could’ve got away with calling it an extended SUV. Chevy did it.

Aren’t you the guy who got a Kia but on crappy terms and wanted to do insurance fraud on it to recoup the money or am I mixing it up with someone else?

Nah its this guy....

290 horses, 3.5lb v6, 260 foot lbs of torque means you can get all the kids and adults and cargo whereever you need to go to and not live at the gas station > noise making HEMI

Kia/Hyundai is never going to drop the cheap car image. :lol: The only way they could change their image is by drastically under charging for their cars. Start selling Stingers at 20k brand new and trick people into discovering the quality on their modern cars.

Kia/Hyundai is never going to drop the cheap car image. :lol: The only way they could change their image is by drastically under charging for their cars. Start selling Stingers at 20k brand new and trick people into discovering the quality on their modern cars.

Thoughts on the genesis line tho? That gv80 is 🔥

I think they need a total rebranding. New name and all. It seems obvious.

Back
Top Bottom