The 2022 Luxury Kia Carnival Will Change The Way You See MiniVans aka the un- Minivan/- call me MPV

The E90s were kinda finicky, but it’s a mixed bag. Some will tell you they never really had any problems and others will say it stayed broke. Not saying that’s the case here, but the latter is not going to tell you they were putting regular gas in it or going to sketchy gas station or riding an extra 1000 miles after an oil change was needed.

I was surprised when my ex’s mom was using 87 in her 2015 328. I asked my ex to ask her mom what kinda gas she was using cause that thang was sluggish af when I drove it around Miami. BMW recommends premium but how the hell you get a BMW and wanna save a bit, A BIT, by using 87 smh.

That aint a van. That is an extended SUV. Interior do look nice though.

I've heard that Telluride's are really nice cars as well.

Wife's lease was coming up on her RDX and I flirted around with the idea of the GV80. Essentially the 'poor mans' Bentley Bentayga since Hyundai Group hired the former design chief from Bentley. Those things look nice especially on the highest package available with 22's. Joint was hitting for right around $73k before any haggling or incentives. Fully loaded that was more than we really wanted to pay for a car so ended up with the '22 MDX.
73k for a Kia :lol:
F250 Tremor is going for that price and you could probably live in that thing if you had too lol

I always used premium. I actually had one and recently got rid of it. Having one and dealing with its headaches is different than reading about someone's positive review of it.

The Genesis I can use regular and have no problems whatsoever.

I always used premium. I actually had one and recently got rid of it. Having one and dealing with its headaches is different than reading about someone's positive review of it.

The Genesis I can use regular and have no problems whatsoever.
Yes, I’m aware.

Not sure about Kia, but people who say Hyundai is still a trash car brand in 2021 really need to do their research before making statements like that. They’ve made massive improvements over the past 10-15 years and have jumped up a lot in reliability ratings compared to the past.

I don’t own one personally but I use them when I visit my relatives overseas and have driven a lot of them for work. at least to me, I don’t see any difference between them and equivalent Honda/Toyota/Nissan vehicles.

Edit: based on what I looked up, Kia has improved significantly as well in terms of reliability. Their vehicles are just unappealing to me though. All the designs look like mediocre bootleg versions of other cars, and even the logo itself is ugly.

The difference between them and Honda/Toyota is when you go to sell it a few years later. Now if you're buying it used, you can get yourself a very nice deal on one

Brand image issue. It’s very hard to reshape consumers perception.

Take Abercrombie & Fitch for example. They started as more an outdoorsmen company but you’d never guess that looking at the past two decades.

Someone earlier said for Kia to lower prices but that never works.
Hondas were laughed at just a bit in my neck of da woods of Upstate NY until like 1995-1996ish. this was suburban folks for the most part FWIW, I generally got positive feedback driving my dad's Accord in the city 1997-1998.

Bro, you and these Kias lol

Reminds me of my pops always calling me about the latest Hyundai, like bruh nobody is checking for these cars besides you

Yall know they do have a new logo. This ain't 7 yrs ago's Kia anymore.

kia-new-logo-1576269629.jpg

man....this was my Dad with Saturn growing up lmao. He was obsessed with Saturn and would hit me up the same way to always talk about the models he was eyeing
Lol saturn! I had one yrs ago when i needed a cheap car quickly. Joint had 3 doors, i dont even remember the model. I could remove the key from the ignition while the car was still running :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom