WHAT GLASSES DO YOU WEAR? Vol blind

I just got my annual eye exam and need to replace my old glasses. Any ideas.

I currently have a Black Dolce and Gabbana that broke. :smh:

bret-hart.jpg

i wear contacts like 95% of the time

so i got some cheap glasses off eyebuydirect

I've tried contacts, my eyes are just too irritable for them. My ophthalmologist offered me lasik but I'm not ready for that yet. I depend on my eyes for work and he says there's there's small chance it will mess up my depth perception.

I got a few pairs at the house. I spent $$ at the Optometrist and then I went to Costco and saw that they have designer frames for literally half of what I paid at the Optometrist. My advise is get your prescription from your Optometrist and then go to Costco and save that $$.

Also picked up a pair of Gucci frames for cheap and then brought them to Costco for some lenses. Frames were $150 and Costco charged around $100 to add thin lenses and anti glare coating was included. Another option if you don’t like the selection at you local Optometrist or Costco.

My old pair got stolen awhile back but I found same frame again on ebay.
Been meaning to get some prescription lenses on these.. just been lazy and wearing contacts

PSX_20210810_225954.jpg

I prefer plastic frames. I’m too rough with my stuff.
These are the pairs I got from Costco.
31DA796E-ABCC-4764-AF8F-FB2AFA86BC44.jpeg

YSL
275A689F-DC6F-4923-AE2A-0B441B959D8F.jpeg

Mont Blanc
DD3D98D5-BC60-4F06-92A9-143C0F66BBBA.jpeg

Oakley
This is the pair I got off Designer Optics and had Costco add lenses for me.
A73BBC73-2060-42EB-B4CB-881ACC3A133C.jpeg

Gucci
This is the pair I got from my Optometrist
ABC0D67B-65EC-42BC-AC5B-2F023FBC04AF.jpeg

Gucci

These are nice, definitely my style. Thanks.

I’ve got at least 20/20 vision, but I’ve wanted glasses my entire life. I’m the only person in my family that doesn’t need them.

I don't wear glasses on a daily. Just for reading and sometimes night time driving. But i have a couple pairs. My favorite are some plastic Burberry frames. Also have some Versace and Gucci frames. I prefer the small plastic frames.

Ones on the left are transitions, I love that feature. The fit is a little loose tho. Both come from coastal.com.
20210811_084243.jpg

I’m at the point where even if I got lasik I would still wear glasses.

Been bespectacled for over 25 years, they’ve become a part of who I am.:lol:

Back
Top Bottom