6IX9INE snitched on 21 Savage being an illegal immigrant, ICE ARREST HIM!

this really shows how broken and outdated our immigration system is.

Dude out here making millions and famous and no one batted an eye for all these years.

my co-worker came to hawaii with his family from western samoa when he was about 8 years old. he never became a us citizen. dude got deported last year and was sent to samoa where he didn’t know anyone and had no place to go. we took up a collection at work and sent him a couple thousand. poor guy is super depressed.
I remember you posting this back when ICE was getting real brazen. Hope your co-worker finds his way back home.

UK says in contact with British man's lawyer after 21 Savage arrest
1 Min Read

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-people-21-savage-britain-idUSKCN1PT130

Rapper 21 Savage poses for a photo before attending the Versace presentation in New York, U.S. December 2, 2018. REUTERS/Allison Joyce
LONDON (Reuters) - Britain’s Foreign Office said on Monday it was in contact with the lawyer for a British man detained in the United States in response to reports U.S. immigration officials had arrested rapper 21 Savage for being in the country illegally.

The rapper, whose real name is Sha Yaa Bin Abraham-Joseph, was detained on Sunday and a spokesman for U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) said he had came to the United States from Britain in 2005 and overstayed his visa to settle in Atlanta.

“Our staff are in contact with the lawyer of a British man following his detention in the USA,” a spokesman for the British foreign office said in a statement in response to questions about the rapper’s arrest.

Reporting by Michael Holden, editing by Andy Bruce

Our Standards:The Thomson Reuters Trust Principles.

Comments This situation got a lot of folks exposing themselves online.

F96EA87C-284C-4D43-86A7-2CF904BA3297.png

Shout out the root for being perpetually trash.

21 Savage parents are clearly doing well enough to the point we know he didn’t starve coming up.

Industry plant.

Smh. This whole industry is crazy.

I thought 21 was done after the first tape.

21 savage is known coming up in ATL as a stick up kid bruh

None of his upbringing in ATL is a fraud

Wild that you could get deported to a country you haven't seen or been in for decades
In this case, eh. Dude has a good rap career, prolly knew his visa been expired and didn't think it was gonna catch up with him? That's wild too

why does he claim in his interviews that he hasnt spoke to his dad since his youth though? talking about how he left them. it's not a coincidence that waka flocka is promoting 21 savage's dad, and it's not a coincidence that 21 savage's dad is on the breakfast club promoting his doctor services or whatever... 21 savage definitely plugged him with both flocka and the breakfast club.

21 aint no plant, his activity in the streets and come up in rap are all documented ...The sketchy part is why he either chose to hide some of his past or never got his situation corrected all this time

What is an industry plant? Because I said the same thing, so perhaps I’m not understanding it...

Back
Top Bottom