6ix9ine Thread

TMZ trippin. The facility he got transferred to may be used for snitches, but it may also be used for all types of special needs inmates. High profile, handicapped, gang drop outs, snitches, scared, weak, preyed upon. He is in there probably for being high profile and having a hit on him. Anybody ever had a case knows it’s too early to snitch. Snitching usually comes as things play out and a person begins to realize beating the case naturally isn’t happening.
Yeah for them to just go ahead and label it that is crazy.

I didn't mind it

He wasn't fake. He didn't like dude from the beginning and knew how it was going to turn out. Why be phony about it.

It needs to be a learning lesson. I don't get the people acting like he was some poor innocent kid.

Yeah I don't wanna see you be phony with someone who's been calling you a ***** now that it's gone wrong.

No doubt he was being extorted hard but nobody put a gun to his head and told him get down with and rep blood. He was locked in as a money machine when gummo dropped but that’s gang life for ya. That’s why rappers put the crew on so dudes can eat off their own plate and not yours. He probably will flip, dirty blood=shotti and he sold that ***** up the river on the breakfast club interview. It’s messed up because his mom and family won’t be protected and they know where they stay, he’s playing with his families life at this point.

And like I said his family ain’t safe. Treyway about to lean on them hard if he’s thinking about flipping. His fam gonna have to drop off the map while this is going on, they ain’t safe in Brooklyn.

All the **** 69 said to Ebro he supposed to feel bad? Hell anybody supposed to feel bad? U can pull receipts from famous people, even people on here, people been warning dude. Everybody knew it was gonna end either this way or death.

Was talking from the beginning and even to the last Summer Jam

But now no doubt there's no right way or fair view i'm expecting Ebro to go about it

6A729047-8362-42F8-8CBD-455785E4F196.jpeg
TMZ with the crazy headlines :lol: making sure he gets that scarlet letter on him

TMZ been going hard with this story. Really trying to hammer down the narrative.

Then you got AK on the other side putting up 4 videos a day trying to ease things a bit.

This whole thing is ridiculous.

Last edited:
TMX been going hard with this story. Really trying to hammer down the narrative.

Then you got AK on the other side putting up 4 videos a day trying to ease things a bit.

This whole thing is ridiculous.

Yea it’s weird. Just let them boys do their job. I don’t feel bad for homie, but I also won’t celebrate this situation.

tic toc and kika will be kept.. everything else was kinda terrible

those 2 though... jesus..kika could do numbers

Back
Top Bottom