6ix9ine Thread

I thought that was common knowledge. I see ppl acting surprised that it was a gimmick lol
Apparently that's not common knowledge to the DA that is looking for life in prison.

Thus, this will be at least a positive for 69 and his defense team.

Apparently that's not common knowledge to the DA that is looking for life in prison.

Thus, this will be at least a positive for 69 and his defense team.

I’m aware of that. I’m speaking on the general public. I know that it helps his case, but it’s amusing to see ppl act shocked. I’m over here thinking everyone knew he wasn’t a blood

I’m aware of that. I’m speaking on the general public. I know that it helps his case, but it’s amusing to see ppl act shocked. I’m over here thinking everyone knew he wasn’t a blood
I know what you mean ... but no. Only people that thought or knew he might not be a blood are street aware people. The rest of America are clueless.

That's why Corporate America Frawn on tattoos and eccentric appereance. They lump them all to hood ish.

Look at all these wannabes.. they have a template. Crazy hair, face tatts, Grills, lean/drugs, talk about a life they dont know anything about and cool beats. Boom they are a hit. It's pathetic to be honest. Just some do it better than other.

mel matrix being involved with this is the most random part of this **** tbh. last time i heard son was on that byrdgang mixtape with the fake jay z sounding dude.

I know what you mean ... but no. Only people that thought or knew he might not be a blood are street aware people. The rest of America are clueless.

That's why Corporate America Frawn on tattoos and eccentric appereance. They lump them all to hood ish.

Look at all these wannabes.. they have a template. Crazy hair, face tatts, Grills, lean/drugs, talk about a life they dont know anything about and cool beats. Boom they are a hit. It's pathetic to be honest. Just some do it better than other.

All facts. I agree

Conspiracy doesn't require that 69 was a blood or not. Neither do the other charges.
No it doesn't, but the fact that the DA was claiming he was behind this criminal enterprise and the very same people that are being charge along him are saying dude wasn't even part if the click plays a big part in what Tekashi has been saying. All that he portrait was an act, the fact he was affiliated with Treway was 1. Street credit (he can show payments) 2. Shotti was the only dude that believed in him.

Unless 69 is ordering a hit on record a good criminal defendant can argue everything .. even if he heard people conspiring to kill someone else. After all, these are the people that the Feds are on record saying they were going to kill 69 and he was in imminent danger. So he could claim, I'm guilty of just keeping my mouth quiet but I was worried for my family and my life.

Conspiracy doesn't require that 69 was a blood or not. Neither do the other charges.

Actually, it kinda does since “treyway” is the organization implicated. You can’t really get someone on a RICO charge if they aren’t proven to be affiliated w/ the organization in question.

If I agree to do something illegal, and those doing the illegal thing--who are part of a group--agree to me being a part of that illegal thing, and I take some act to further progress toward the commission of that illegal thing, then I've committed conspiracy, regardless of whether I am officially a member of that group.

That's the part that confuses me the most.

Like part of me is sure that he was just being used and extorted, then I watch one of those videos of him **** talking and it's hard to see it as anyone else but him.

Them Brooklyn ****** put the super duper battery in his back and he went all the way off the deep end.

When did he get all the tattoos anyway? If all this **** happened in the last two years I wouldn't even be surprised.

Side note: I don't think this new information changes anything. He was still bankrolling a criminal enterprise with the music career.

The defense can try to frame it as Hernandez just being a good kid lead astray, but the prosecution has too much proof to the contrary for that to realistically absolve him from these charges.

Now if he decides to completely roll over on everyone, that may help him get a little less heat...but those transcripts don't really do much to prove that he wasn't involved.

I'm not positive how the case will turn out, but I really don't think he's going to get much of a break. I look forward to seeing how things play out, though.

Last edited:
Like I said, unless dude is on tape ordering a hit or something equally as bad, I can't see any indictment. Well, unless they have a bunch of old white people and the DA appealing to their fears of gang bangers going to their neighborhood and raping their beautiful cherish white daughters.

Just saying.

However, we all know how the media works ... minorities are savages while caucasians are loving troubles "I never saw that coming " kids.

Plain and simple he was an act that acquired millions of fans by being loud mouth and **** talking. That's all he was doing ... he never meant for anyone to get hurt and didnt know better. He has millions of fans and he does a lot of positive things for the less fortunate. That should be his defense.

I honestly believe he’s doing time on gun charges regardless b/c of that raid. I’m not sure bout the probation violation due to jurisdiction.

That's the part that confuses me the most.

Like part of me is sure that he was just being used and extorted, then I watch one of those videos of him **** talking and it's hard to see it as anyone else but him.

Them Brooklyn *****s put the super duper battery in his back and he went all the way off the deep end.

When did he get all the tattoos anyway? If all this **** happened in the last two years I wouldn't even be surprised.

Side note: I don't think this new information changes anything. He was still bankrolling a criminal enterprise with the music career.

The defense can try to frame it as Hernandez just being a good kid lead astray, but the prosecution has too much proof to the contrary for that to realistically absolve him from these charges.

Now if he decides to completely roll over on everyone, that may help him get a little less heat...but those transcripts don't really do much to prove that he wasn't involved.

I'm not positive how the case will turn out, but I really don't think he's going to get much of a break. I look forward to seeing how things play out, though.

In the court of law, the defense lawyers job is to create doubt. You can use that transcript to create doubt in the jurors mind saying he was doing that for a gimmick... I’m not in the court system, so who knows lol.

dudes watch a few episodes of power and think there lawyers ....son was present during a robbery they then found the belongings of the person they robbed in 69’s home as well as a gun .... do you dudes not know how the feds work ? He’s not getting out of that Rico charge let it go it doesn’t matter at all if he was blood the feds had that conversation BEFORE they arrested him...

dudes watch a few episodes of power and think there lawyers ....son was present during a robbery they then found the belongings of the person they robbed in 69’s home as well as a gun .... do you dudes not know how the feds work ? He’s not getting out of that Rico charge let it go it doesn’t matter at all if he was blood the feds had that conversation BEFORE they arrested him...

I don’t watch power. & you ain’t gotta be a lawyer to know law. You know ppl have beat the FEDS right? I know a person who personally has. They’re just really good at gettin you to cop out.

Keep cookin though homie.

I don’t watch power. & you ain’t gotta be a lawyer to know law. You know ppl have beat the FEDS right? I know ppl who personally have. They’re just really good at gettin you to cop out.

Keep cookin though homie.
so explain how he’s going to to off after being caught with a gun and committing a robbery ? All while being on probation not to mention they have a CI ..but you know what you’re talking about righhhtttt

so explain how he’s going to to off after being caught with a gun and committing a robbery ? All while being on probation not to mention they have a CI ..but you know what you’re talking about righhhtttt

I’m talking bout RICO charge.. if you read up, which you didn’t, you’d see I said I think he’s going to jail regardless on gun charges :wink:

BTW, I'm putting my defense attorneys hat on. If the ****ngets kicked down to the local DA, as a defense attorney, I would argue when 69 was robbed and kidnapped, the assailants had plenty if opportunity to stash the gun and merchandise in his house. In addition to have plenty of motive .... the confidential CI can be made to be a part of the Treyway gang and it's just in it to bury 69 in retaliation.

But yeah, that's power for you .... lmao

Every track literally is a banger. Sad he won't be able to perform any
Real talk ....

I mean ... I can understand people not liking this style of rap or not liking the genre. However, 69 speaks the truth when he questions the likes of Ebro ... another old MF . Notice how all the dudes ****ting on the video are old heads. People that just cant get down with this era.

On a side note.

How come when something happened to 69, he was with Nickii or suppose to do something with Nickii? When he got kidnapped and he was shot at??? Hmmmm

Screenshot_20181210-184632_Chrome.jpg

Back
Top Bottom