6ix9ine Thread

now that everyone locked in...he could low-key make it his lil time...but i think duke wanna catch up wit fam 1st.

He’s going all in on being a rat LOL. Look man, when that 50 vs Rick Ross beef happened an Ross got exposed as a former CO, I thought it was going to be curtains for Ross. That **** backfired on 50 and Ross became bigger than ever. But I knew there was a new precedent. Most people don’t even think much about him being a CO, people made excuses (“There are a lot of crooked CO’s”), but there’s not way Ross could have made it if that beef happened in the 90’s. It was a new day. And today is a new day. I’ll be shocked if Tekashi doesn’t do numbers.

He’s going all in on being a rat LOL. Look man, when that 50 vs Rick Ross beef happened an Ross got exposed as a former CO, I thought it was going to be curtains for Ross. That **** backfired on 50 and Ross became bigger than ever. But I knew there was a new precedent. Most people don’t even think much about him being a CO, people made excuses (“There are a lot of crooked CO’s”), but there’s not way Ross could have made it if that beef happened in the 90’s. It was a new day. And today is a new day. I’ll be shocked if Tekashi doesn’t do numbers.
Tekashis audience isn’t the same as Ross or 50. Kids these days especially white kids don’t care about that rat stuff. I was looking at the trend on Twitter and it’s full of kids

Tekashis audience isn’t the same as Ross or 50. Kids these days especially white kids don’t care about that rat stuff. I was looking at the trend on Twitter and it’s full of kids

To do the numbers that Ross and 50 did in their primes takes a substantial amount of suburban White kids with disposable income. But that wasn't the point I was making. Rap music for years has been shedding it's "street code". People looking past Ross being a CO has ultimately brought us to this point, a rainbow haired kid snitched, got out and is getting paid and doing 2 million on IG Live.

Whether you hate him or not, you can't deny his charisma is unmatched and he has superstar quality that's nearly impossible to find in hip-hop today.

2 MILLIE...son double platinum on IG :lol:

he definitely da biggest thing smoking period.

Ebro & Hot 97 somewhere tight.

I just spent nearly 5 hours arguing with my homeboy/brother from another mother, we both nearing 40 years of age, we both grew up with a much different hiphop than what it is today, a lyrical hiphop era WITHOUT any social media, I’m more In tuned with the power of social media, he’s more old school and has always hated social media since it’s inception, honestly something I admire....but homie refuses to accept that hiphop caliber is no longer measure by musical talent and lore by social media clout, like if you have a social media audience that’s loyal to you wether to hate or love you, THAT IS ALL YOU NEED to be successful....he hates what Tekashi represents and he thinks I’m somehow a fan of 69, which I’m really not, at least not musically....but I sure as hell will nod my head to how he has used social media to his advantage....if you can’t accept that social media clout trumps musical talent in HIPHOP, you are far behind the curve.

Back
Top Bottom