(7-9) Miami Dolphins 2010 Season Thread: WE SUCK! THANK GOD IT'S OVER!!!

We'll be picking between 14-16 in the 2011 NFL draft

Trade down & get a 2nd should be the plan.

Join the bandwagon buddies. It's time for Tony and Jeff to follow Parcells out of Miami. I've been saying it all year but was called "negative" and "not knowing what I'm talking about". Once again, finnns is #%@#@ right.
laugh.gif

No, it's not about no *###$*+ bandwagon or who's right or wrong. It's about getting the job done. They got a shot to do it (3 yrs), but it didn't work.

I dont believe in just giving up on something right away. That's what's wrong with sports now, people are not patient anymore.

Originally Posted by h3at23

No, it's not about no *###$*+ bandwagon or who's right or wrong. It's about getting the job done. They got a shot to do it (3 yrs), but it didn't work.

I dont believe in just giving up on something right away. That's what's wrong with sports now, people are not patient anymore.
And I was saying, Parcells wasn't going to get the job done. He hasn't since he left the Giants. And in NYG, he didn't pick the players.

Sparano was way in over his head. An OL coach given a head coaching position. His buddy Jeff had no business becoming a GM. His evaluations at the QB position are laughable. And picking a LT over a QB is forever going to kill his reputation. Which elite football team built around their LT?

Pick up Jim Harbaugh and let's get this thing going in the right direction. Ronnie, Crowder, and Berger are just some of the overpaid Dolphins that are done in Miami.

Anyone following the coaching search? I kind of feel bad that Tony is being kept while they search for a new coach. I'd rather fire him and look. This looks really bad on Ross.

Ricky and Marshall have come out and blasted Henne, Ricky is done as a Phin... heat/CP, should we start an offseason thread?

Back
Top Bottom