7 year old wrestler laying the smack down on other kids vol. cena can't see him

@1:35
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

Very good technique.
The most impressive thing is that he's looking over to his coach and taking instruction while in control.
This.

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

Very good technique.
The most impressive thing is that he's looking over to his coach and taking instruction while in control.
This.

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Why isn't he wearing headgear?
intimidation!

you ever seen an 8 yr old with cauliflower ears?  I'm a grown man and I would turn around and walk the other way if I saw a cauliflower ear'd 8 yr old stormin over towards me
happy.gif

intimidation!

you ever seen an 8 yr old with cauliflower ears?  I'm a grown man and I would turn around and walk the other way if I saw a cauliflower ear'd 8 yr old stormin over towards me
happy.gif

my man.... I've taught a lot of little kids to wrestle... (my son is gonna start next year)... This is a little monster. atta boy. 

my man.... I've taught a lot of little kids to wrestle... (my son is gonna start next year)... This is a little monster. atta boy. 

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

intimidation!

happy.gif

laugh.gif
I'd resort to scratching and biting.

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

intimidation!

happy.gif

laugh.gif
I'd resort to scratching and biting.

head and arm, switches, leg turk, and even a armbar tilt ahhahaha this killed me

head and arm, switches, leg turk, and even a armbar tilt ahhahaha this killed me

Back
Top Bottom