70.5 point underdog

I've never understood the spread and all that? Does that mean Savannah can't lose by that much? Or How does it work? Example anyone?

I've never understood the spread and all that? Does that mean Savannah can't lose by that much? Or How does it work? Example anyone?
Its the choice you would get as a bettor to bet for "even money" (less the juice, but if you dont know what a spread is I wouldnt worry about the juice quite yet)

So I can say give me Savannah St. +70.5 for $100... They could lose by 70 points or less, an I'd win my bet.

If I take FSU at -70.5 for $100 They have to win by at LEAST 71 points for me to win my bet.

FSU is favored by 70.5 points. So if you take FSU at -70.5 they must win the game by at least 71 points to win the bet. If you take Savannah St. at +70.5 they have to lose by 70 points or less for you to win the bet.

I'm thinking of taking the reverse line. 1 dollar to win 1 vigintillion dollars.

Back
Top Bottom