750k to 7.29 pizza deliveryman

750k a year is a job I will never give up...sorry. Money is not that important and thats more than enough to keep me satisfied. Wouldn't even know what to do with all that paper

You cant' make that kind of judgement unless you are in that position. With a first class lifestyle comes the need for more and more money. Honestly, whenis anyone ever "satisfied" with where they are? He saw an opportunity to make more bread, and he took it.

I dunno. I respect the guy for doing what he needs to do to help his family but I think he's a prime example of someone making a lot of money...then notinvesting properly...then spending recklessly...then making bad decisions...and being motivated by greed...I can see why he would want to take a risk and leavehis job but that wasn't the best idea considering he had a family to care for. But oh well, at least he's learned his lesson...

damn...
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Twig1026

750k a year is a job I will never give up...sorry. Money is not that important and thats more than enough to keep me satisfied. Wouldn't even know what to do with all that paper
You have to realize this dude basically started at the top, but he didn't know it. It's not like he started on the bottom and worked hisway up to the top. He was (at worst) middle class when he was younger then upper class as he got older. I know if I thought I could make more I'd probablydo it too. Only difference is I wouldn't risk everything to do so because I know better than that.

Originally Posted by BeatJunkie5

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by reggie707

20 years of work and he only had 500,000 in savings?~?!?!

I swear people don't know when to stop spending until its too late
Originally Posted by DMan14

"I had no idea what anything cost in a store," he said. "I'd just put it in the cart and buy."
dude was living the "American Dream", having a nice house, white wife, and not giving a
f1915be1bd3d92f785c003f357765553fee6f25.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

He said he got 750k in his best year. He obviously did not start at that amount. People like him spend alot of money so 500k in savings is not that bad.I'm surprised he did not have money invested elsewhere. His hedge fund wiped out his savings, doesn't seem like he was just living the high life beinglazy. The kids could just go to public school and not be relying on a donation. The family said they will do the same for another family at the private schoolwhen they get their money back up, so thats respectable. I just never understood why people are fine with their children living in a fantasy world. Keep itfunky with em.

Originally Posted by BeatJunkie5

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by reggie707

20 years of work and he only had 500,000 in savings?~?!?!

I swear people don't know when to stop spending until its too late
Originally Posted by DMan14

"I had no idea what anything cost in a store," he said. "I'd just put it in the cart and buy."
dude was living the "American Dream", having a nice house, white wife, and not giving a
f1915be1bd3d92f785c003f357765553fee6f25.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

He wasn't always makin $750K a year...he worked his way up to that.

...and $500K in savings is still good, IMO...nobody with a good job starts out the gate saving right away, and as always...hindsight is 20/20. Ya'll allsay what ya'll would IF you were in the situation, but you have no idea what you'd do with it. He's only 45 yrs.old...by the time he fully retires,his savings could be in the millions. At the time of comin up, he was a young dude with a lot of money.

with 500,000 dollars you can do a lot of stuff, plus all the money he probebly got from liquidating his assets..it pisses me off though he keeps his kids inprivate school and allows someone else to pay for it god forbid they be put in public school

i dont believe none of this bs. he puttin himself on camera for free advertisement of his name or company. this dude is a smart man. he prob pay'd off thepizza manager to tell the news reporter that he been working there for a minute. that delivery you saw on camera was prob the first one he made.

people in hollywood do this all the time. i.e david duchovny saying he was addicted to sex and checked himself into rehab the same time the new x files moviewas out.

i dont believe none of this bs. he puttin himself on camera for free advertisement of his name or company. this dude is a smart man. he prob pay'd off the pizza manager to tell the news reporter that he been working there for a minute. that delivery you saw on camera was prob the first one he made.

What company could he possibly be advertising for?

how do you wake up one day and just know that you want to be an institutional equity sales trader? there are so many jobs out there that i've never evenheard of.

hahah true seems like its anti advertising campaign if anything haha, like o this investment company is putting people outta jobs..ima invest..or dominos ishiring dudes who used to be rich lets get that 5-5-5 deal haha..and moonmaster Deltron is the truth, Del needs to figure it out and get the rhymes right andget event 2 released

Back
Top Bottom