(8/20/11) Goodman League vs. Drew League: Trinity University

sounds
eek.gif
smokin.gif

That damn Sam Young. Whenever he plays in stuff like this, he goes crazy. Dude looked incredible in the Bluff City Classic in Memphis last summer. He played against Thaddeus Young's team in the championship and dominated.

umm that need to do NC chevis league vs goodman. now that would be live.

nvm...that goodman squad would mop the NC league too.

Feel like harden and jennings are about to go off. Don't sleep on hardens old man game

The game's tickets are on sale. $28. Trinity University, not Coolidge. Tickets on sale at Downtown Lockertoom

Originally Posted by MyJaysGetRocked

Anybody thats been to coolidge high school gym, are the floor seats worth it or no?

The gym isn't that big, so floor seats aren't worth it...

Javale 
pimp.gif

Just cuz goodman got better names, dont mean #NUFFIN

Cats are gonna be looking back at this summer for years to come.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BigTy23

Originally Posted by MyJaysGetRocked

Anybody thats been to coolidge high school gym, are the floor seats worth it or no?

The gym isn't that big, so floor seats aren't worth it...

But its at Trinity now I thought
nerd.gif

@BigTy, the hell are you talking about. Coolidge's gym is huge man. Biggest gym in the city by far.

The game is at Trinity. But you all better get your tickets now. Miles (MC) said that there are about 30 tickets left. And I expect them to charge $40+ at the door. So if you want to go, you better head over to gogoradio.com or DownTown Locker Room.

Nick Young 
roll.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Smiley said NBA players on the Drew League’s roster Saturday include Harden, Williams, DeRozan, Smith, Brandon Jennings, Javale McGee and Pooh Jeter. Williams replaced Washington Wizards guard Nick Young on the roster, Smiley added, because Young is upset about not being named MVP of the Drew League. That honor was given to Long Beach State senior guard Casper Ware, who was voted in by the fans via the Internet.

I'm confused. I ordered tickets off Gogoradio and just got my confirmation e-mail and it has an attachment labeled "Tickets", but when I click on it all it brings up is a file for the flier.

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

I'm confused. I ordered tickets off Gogoradio and just got my confirmation e-mail and it has an attachment labeled "Tickets", but when I click on it all it brings up is a file for the flier.

In Chicago we refer to such as... GETTING STAINED!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Just checked the e-mail and it says they're "Mobile Tickets" and I just have to bring ID, which I've done to several events in the past.

Seymore- You shut your mouth when you talk to me.

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

Just checked the e-mail and it says they're "Mobile Tickets" and I just have to bring ID, which I've done to several events in the past.

Seymore- You shut your mouth when you talk to me.

Oh Mobile Tickets huh?... Yea Sounds Like A STAIN To Me
roll.gif

93f15548768a5da14b689600e625a4cb488f198_r.gif

Kobe was offered an invitation to play for the Drew League squad on Saturday

".. If he comes, we will have a uniform waiting for him to represent Los Angeles – not D.C." Drew League commissioner Dino Smiley said. "Who knows? He likes drama and maybe he’ll show up to play for the Drew League."

Back
Top Bottom