8 Deadly shootings - Atlanta - Looks like Asians were targeted.

Text from a co-worker that is from Alpharetta GA.

Wish it surprised me. 🙄 That area is known for it's fair share of Trump supporters so I don't believe for a second the actions weren't in some way influenced by his statements. Been worried about family for the past year but didn't think it'd come nearby

That's really all that needs to happen but that's kinda hard when white supremacy has infiltrated the justice and legal system in America and pretty much the world.

A Brief History of Slavery and the Origins of American Policing | Police Studies Online

Infiltrated is the WRONG word to use here.

Infiltrate would suggest it was never there in the first place but we know law enforcement in this country has ALWAYS further promoted/upheld white supremacy and has always been home to members of racist/hate groups.

law enforcement in this country was DESIGNED FOR upholding white supremacy.

1615997022015.png

today they violently enforce the American caste system, imposing the will of ruling elites.

today's police are infiltrated by non-racists.

When dealing with sexual predators race is not usually the reason for killing sex workers it’s because in a twisted person mind they See the victims as worthless

if he had the chance he would have it up a hoz stroll and would have done the same thing but I can’t see this guy kidnapping or killing a woman with a pimp

these asIan massage parlors have no security

im sure he's been to these places before and knew the layout and planned this out

All the victims just happened to be Asian, in a city where they are a small fraction of the population? Weird stance to take man

I understand what your saying

again I could be wrong but I don’t think race was 100% the motive
why he did this for whatever reason is still a terrible crime

When dealing with sexual predators race is not usually the reason for killing sex workers it’s because in a twisted person mind they See the victims as worthless

if he had the chance he would have it up a hoz stroll and would have done the same thing but I can’t see this guy kidnapping or killing a woman with a pimp

im sure he's been to these places before and knew the layout and planned this out

What you're describing IS race related. Asian people are viewed as weak/defenseless people that you can attack with no consequence, and Asian women are viewed as exotic sexual objects instead of humans. Going to a majority white high school and college you'd hear the most racist @#$@ and see racial bullying coming from white dudes regarding Asians, but they'd date oblivious/self-hating Asian women anyway. Just because someone has sex with a type of woman doesn't mean he actually respects her background.

I just think it is insensitive as hell to even make that claim though. Especially since it is practically impossible to PROVE if it is/isn't racially motivated unless the dude explicitly says those words.

I just think it is insensitive as hell to even make that claim though. Especially since it is practically impossible to PROVE if it is/isn't racially motivated unless the dude explicitly says those words.
All I am seeing is this was racially motivated. I agree with you. Unless we hear him say it or read it in his journal or something, no one will ever know.

The man drove over 30 miles to opposite ends of the metro area and killed ppl of the same race and type of business...How could you not see the connection or think yo had a specific type of person in mind as victims? ....The contrarian angle can’t work for everything

I don’t mean to offend anyone and I don’t mean to be insensitive

If it turns out that he was a customer who snapped I’d bet that he’ll claim insanity as a sex addict

1 of the people he killed was a non Asian woman who I guessed worked in the massage parlor and the other was an Hispanic man who he injured who I guess was a customer from reading the times article

Last edited:
I've posted this before, some time last year....
The Alt-Right’s Asian Fetish

The white supremacists on the far right have “yellow fever” — an Asian woman fetish. It’s a confusing mix.
Andrew Anglin, the founder of the neo-Nazi website The Daily Stormer, once posted a video of himself with a Filipina he called “my jailbait girlfriend,” the young couple flirting as they sauntered through a megamall in the Philippines. Richard Spencer, a white nationalist, has dated a series of Asian-American women, according to one of his ex-girlfriends. (Mr. Spencer insists that it was before he embraced white nationalism.)
The right-wing agitator Mike Cernovich, the writer John Derbyshire and an alt-right figure named Kyle Chapman (so notorious for swinging a lead-filled stick at Trump opponents at a protest in Berkeley, Calif., that he is now a meme) are all married to women of Asian descent. As a commenter wrote on an alt-right forum, “exclusively” dating Asian women is practically a “white-nationalist rite of passage.”
In November 2016, a photo of Tila Tequila giving a Nazi salute went viral. Ms. Tequila is the Vietnamese-American star of the short-lived MTV reality show “A Shot at Love With Tila Tequila,” and she was saluting at a dinner the night before the conference of Richard Spencer’s white-supremacist think tank, the National Policy Institute. At the conference, Mr. Spencer had reminded attendees that America was a “white country designed for ourselves and our posterity.”

Maybe it makes sense that the alt-right is so confused: On a neo-Nazi news site, a user asked advice on whether he could be a white nationalist if he slept with East Asian women, and he received dozens of spirited responses from both sides. But the white-supremacist Asian fetish is no contradiction.

It exists at the intersection of two popular racial myths. First is the idea of the “model minority,” in which Asian-Americans are painted as all hard-working, high-achieving and sufficiently well-behaved to assimilate. If Asians are the model minority — if that is how nonwhites can find acceptance in white America — then perhaps that opens the door to acceptance from white supremacists.

The second myth is that of the subservient, hypersexual Asian woman. The white-supremacist fetish combines those ideas and highlights a tension within the project of white supremacism as America grows more diverse — a reality that white nationalists condemn as “white genocide.” The new, ugly truth? Maintaining white power may require some compromises on white purity.

Was Tila Tequila at that white supremacist dinner just attempting, in some twisted way, to assimilate? Or to rebel against what was expected of her? I cringe at her antics, at her trying to be just one of the white-supremacist bros.

I don’t mean to offend anyone
If it turns out that he was a customer who snapped I’d bet that he’ll claim insanity as a sex addict

2 of the people he killed where not Asian one was a Mexican mania guessing was a customer and another was a none Asian woman who I guessed worked in the massage parlor

I am just telling you that comments like, "EYE don't think what he did was racially motivated" translates to, "I think you Asian people are overreacting so let's wait for details that we probably will never get."

It is just a pointless comment to make especially when Asian folks in America have been targeted so much for decades.

I am just telling you that comments like, "EYE don't think what he did was racially motivated" translates to, "I think you Asian people are overreacting so let's wait for details that we probably will never get."

It is just a pointless comment to make especially when Asian folks in America have been targeted so much for decades.
The women have indeed been fetishized. Subservient, docile, willing to accept abuse and won't cause any trouble.

160jordansdeep 160jordansdeep What is your race/ethnicity?
White
what about you ?

if that’s what you think but you can believe what you want
as i said before I’m not Voting race out of the question but it could possibly be more then that

Just stop.

Back
Top Bottom