8 US troops charged in death of GI

30t6p3b.gif

If they could get convicted during war time of 'excessive hazing' the details must be terrible.

Not surprised. R.I.P. to this young man. Brutal how cowardly, stupid, and even racist his fellow servicemen are.

Poor kid...reading his letters he sent to his mom makes me sad.
frown.gif
smh @ the racism

"'Feb. 27, 2011: Since I am the only Chinese person here, everyone knows me by Chen,'" read his cousin Banny Chen. "'They ask if I'm from China a few times a day... They also call out my name Chen in a goat-like voice sometimes for no reason.'"

"People crack jokes about Chinese people all the time. I'm running out of jokes to come back at them." Chen did not understand why he was the one chosen to bear the brunt of such abuse.

RIP Chen, thank you for serving your country.

RIP
30t6p3b.gif

That's messed up.
30t6p3b.gif

I never joined or never will join the military, always thought it was a huge joke.

From what I read, these dudes look like they're getting off easy. Also, I feel like the US gov't/army is hiding a lot of information to protect their "integrity." I'm not being racist but are all the guys being charged white? If they are, this whole case would make a lot more sense based on how everything is being handled and reported. smh.

reading that made me rage 
mad.gif

at first i was like um this doesnt sound that bad then i read the 2nd page.. smh
30t6p3b.gif

RIP

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Not surprised. R.I.P. to this young man. Brutal how cowardly, stupid, and even racist his fellow servicemen are.

What do you expect... the marines are full of stupid redneck, high school dropouts lookin to take their anger & misfortunes of having a failure of a life out in foreign territory.

$%$% them $%@#+*#!+#%%@, burn in hell.

If you're planning to kill yourself in that situation wouldn't you try to kill as many of your enemies as possible?

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

Originally Posted by finnns2003

What do you expect... the marines are full of stupid redneck, high school dropouts lookin to take their anger & misfortunes of having a failure of a life out in foreign territory.

$%$% them $%@#+*#!+#%%@, burn in hell.
you sound rediculous.  of course there's idiots like that serving  but their more of the exception then the norm.

Back
Top Bottom