8 Year Niketalk Bday is Today...Words of Wisdom

I'm never usually on NT anymore since I gave up the "shoe game" in 03'. I'm back on recently though b/c my grails...the black/redvi's are FINALLY coming back. Anyway, it's been a minute.

Happy Birthday to me....JayeRell ....aka Mochachip (that name got banned...mods can I have it back now?)

Oh how I miss: SouthsideLuva, ianICan, DC Summits...I remember the FIRST DC Area Summit....and when NT was a lil more pure
embarassed.gif

It's not many females left on here, but shout outs to the ladies holdin it down. Save your money though. I know that's blasphemous on NIKEtalk but Ihad every single Jordan up until the XVIII (except the II's and VIII's because they're hideous to me) and I learned something while collecting incollege. You can only wear one pair at a time...why have 20-30 pairs of kicks that you never wanna get dirty anyway? It's a status thing-at first, butthen I learned that while I got props on my kicks I was still WALKIN to class. I sold my collection (except the blk/red XI's and the xiv's
ohwell.gif
) and got a car.

Summary: Shoes are material things. Invest your money in something that'll last-like eternity. Serve others in need. .....It's ok to have a coupleof favorites though
wink.gif
. Just know Jordan aint payin for your collegeeducation. He got his.

*Mods can I seriously have my Mochachip account reactivated? I'm older now..... I understand how stupid e-fights are.
frown.gif
laugh.gif
wink.gif

I guess we should applaud you for being on a message board for 8 years? Exhale deeply and be comforted by the fact that you have relinquished your love ofrubber soles, but have now made your second coming on NT? And wipe a tear while reminiscing with you as you list other NT "legends" that havecontributed so much good will to society that have long been forgotten?

Don't make me stab you.

congratz though
-The Juice

Originally Posted by JayeRell

*Mods can I seriously have my Mochachip account reactivated? I'm older now..... I understand how stupid e-fights are.
frown.gif
laugh.gif
wink.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Happy 8th Year Buddy!

Originally Posted by HalfwayCROOK

Happy Birthday dude
Lol. Thanks. I'm a female
ohwell.gif

I guess we should applaud you for being on a message board for 8 years? Exhale deeply and be comforted by the fact that you have relinquished your love of rubber soles, but have now made your second coming on NT? And wipe a tear while reminiscing with you as you list other NT "legends" that have contributed so much good will to society that have long been forgotten?
I'm not sure anyone on NT is looking for "e-fame" and if you are....that's unfortunate. Being forgotten by a bunch ofpeeps-most of whom can't even legally purchase alcohol or rent a car is not exactly heart breaking. Thank you for your contribution to this thread though.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by JayeRell

Serve others in need. .....It's ok to have a couple of favorites though
wink.gif
. Just know Jordan aint payin for your college education. He got his.

Back
Top Bottom