80%

Hello NT, you've been good to me over the years, and as I've been working full time lately, I haven't had much time to wear so many of my sneakers that I have. 
While I still have most of my shoes, I wanted to share with you guys what's been taking up so much room in my apartment! it's easy to grab a group of shoes to take a group shot, so i wanted to give each a pair a time to shine in the spot light. 

If you see the words "missing shoe" it's because of my works' stupid website blocking software, and the fact that it considers photobucket and tinypic to be mp3 streaming sites....bleh

the other part of this .txt document is located on my home computer, hopefully soon, the # in the subject line will read 100%

here we gooooooooooo

2dchflk.jpg

Nike Current Huarache 90s- I wasn't too fond of how the shoe looked, so I figured i'd try to make them a bit more like how a pair of air max 90s would look with the proper color blocking, def. one of my 

favorite creations.

xfwbdd.jpg

Nike Air Max 1s-Just acquired these recently. Love the quality and build of the older air maxes, got them from an NT'r in the b/s forum for a great price, thanks once again!

raqfq0.jpg

Nike Free 5.0 v1, one of the comfier shoes Nike has created. Spotted these a long time ago, and figurd it would be great for a white summer sneaker. The mesh is not as dirty as the pic shows.....idk why it

is though. They are part of the 10AC pack that was released overseas.

2moow9v.jpg

Nike Air Max 95-Solid color, i believe that these are a finishline.com exclusives when the released. Got them from ebay, I cleaned them up, but the midsole was cracking when i got them, the seller offered a partial refund, but even now, 

i have no idea what to do with them....

otntac.jpg

Nike Zoom Talaria-Found these at a thrift store, love how they feel, real comfortable shoe that I should wear more often.....lol

2s1r82a.jpg

Adidas Maharishi "Mahadidas"-limited collab with Maharishi, i don't own many non-nikes, so these were a good change for the summer i felt. I love the materials on this shoe as well!

2q9m64i.jpg

Vans Era-I am a sucker for black patent leather. I wish these were the Chukka model, but they are still pretty awesome imo!

nlv0n7.jpg

Nike SB Venom/Takashi custom-I found an extra pair of Venom SB's for about 30$, that were already used. I decided to paint the swoosh gold like my old takashi's i used to own, and that are so expensive

nowadays. Picture doesn't do the swoosh justice, but i'm very happy with how they turned out.

n71yqa.jpg

Nike FC-I love the plainness of these shoes. Good color and materials, but on the FC! I went on this phase where i wore these for a month straight, except for weekends, just to see if i could, I don't recall if

I lasted the whole month....lol

o50w41.jpg

Nike Burst-I have no idea why nike would release this pair, and the same pair with mesh instead. I used to own the mesh pair, and i got these for really cheap on ebay, thinking it was the same pair.

to my surprise when i opened the box, leather toes and accentsss!!!!! i recall k-town hustler way back in the day asking me to get him a pair, when he was still into nikes, but he was able to find them himself....

2qn9sf7.jpg

Jordan 1 max orange-the thing with these is the fact that they are a sz 8, and i wear 9, so i have to wear these with no insoles, and there is a chunk of the foam padding missing from under the insole...

very weird! the max orange stitch holes you see in the pic, don't show up in person, i guess i should give them a 2nd slap of paint. I feel that the Jordan 1 should only be done in 3 color blocking styles

1) solid color with accented swoosh(mettalics, patent 1s, etc.) 2. Classic silhoutte (think wht/blk/red, or black toe versions) or 3) all black with colored toe, heel, and swoosh (blk/red, blk/blue, etc)

what they did with the max orange....eh lol

2zq8r9c.jpg

Sample Nike Blazer-Year of the rabbit editions. These are duller compared to the released version, and there are other subtle differences, but overall they're still a very nice and rare colorway. Got them 

from a thrift store in oregon.

vqk0ti.jpg

Nike Shox R4-These were given to me by a buddy of mine. One of the best shox models, beter then the classic or the monsters or NZs....too bad they often get overlooked, because they are shox....

vnp8bp.jpg

Nike Rifts- Can't lie, it's because of dirtylicious that i even bought a pair of these. I spotted them back in 2002 i believe at the rack and tried them out. def. different, but in a good way!

2eq5qj8.jpg

Nike Jordan IX lows-Got them from a friend of mine for free, not much to say, they just sit in my closet lol

16273ok.jpg

Nike Blazer low pinstripe-After missing out on the old high version from back in the day, when i heard these were around my way i had to get em, thanks to my buddy lenard for picking them up for me

osvnyd.jpg

Nike Air Max 1-Olympic pack. The shoe is so plain, but the nice gold swoosh is nice, the fact that it's some embossed plastic like material, and not patent leather is also a good touch. These are actually

samples, but bare no difference to their released counterpart.

34i0g48.jpg

Air Force 1 Undefeated- Found these at a thrift store, I dont think i would've bought these on their own if I had the chance, but for the price and the lucky draw in sizing, "why not" lol

avj1qc.jpg

air max 90-traded a pair of pretty beat jordan xiv in the indiglo colorway for these, beat pair for a beat pair, i do wear the 90s more now that i walk my dogs, the xiv's they were so torn up, i dont thik

i ever would've put my foot into those things.

116rp5y.jpg

Vans Chukka Kicks/Hi-imagine my surprise when i saw these at nordstroms rack. the shade of green is lighter, but i didn't mind! def a nice summer color, and different in the line of vans

125knya.jpg

Nike Burst-I remember working at footlocker, and wanting the red version of these, so i had them transferred to me from another store, when i got them in , i didn't want them anymore, as that red was too

much, and regretted not getting the blue pair....well here they are! lol

noxap4.jpg

nike air max 95 id-somebody on craigslist had these for sale, i guess he couldn't get his hands on the neons and made himself a pair. the thing that's a bit odd is it uses a darker/charcoal like 3m color,

vs the silver one that is normally used.

1z65sms.jpg

Nike air max 360-Great color scheme, reminded me a lot of the Spiridon colorway back then. wore these a lot and they are pretty worn in now, but a classic color nonetheless

e6skts.jpg

Nike Air Max 360-Womens colorway that i got for a great deal on ebay, couldn't resist!

24d1pu0.jpg

Nike Dunk Low-Clean colorway that a friend gave to me.

2s956id.jpg

Nike Dunk Hi-Nylon/canvas, based off the Vandals of the same color scheme, i felt that these were different, and still pretty good at the same time.

29cutew.jpg

Nike Dunk Hi-Footaction patent version. This would probably be my favorite nike period, in this model and color of course. So simple, and yet so full of quality materials and the fact that's all

patent leather, oh my!

29a3k8.jpg

Nike DUnk Hi-Cheap pair I found at ROSS, the black suede, and black safari print is a really nice touch, as well as the zoom inserts!

11b6p3c.jpg

Nike Blazer-LAX edition i found for a really cheap price. I used these more for my rain shoes now more then anything.

30xaa1u.jpg

Nike Trainer SC-Not even going to say much, bought them, didn't like em, and sold them.

4r2uyu.jpg

Nike Boot-Forgot the name of this boot, loved the color and the extra touch of "3m", the shoe looks the same all round in the daylight though.

b4fi4p.jpg

Nike Blazer-NYC edition. besides the jumbo NYC on the side, the navy/3m combo always works so well.

s4vz1z.jpg

Vans Chukka Hi-my first pair i purchased, found them at a thrift store, green is darker then the 2nd pair i found at the rack.

i2kil5.jpg

Nike Foamposite Lite-Just a great take on the neon royal color with the gradient effect. 

2py55yb.jpg

Nike Skyline-Not a big fan of the skyline model, but bought these on impulse thanks to the cheap outlet price.

10rqxph.jpg

nike am1- Pictures were better then the actual product we'll say, has since been sold. 

73fn9e.jpg

Nike am360x90 hybrid- Glad i bought these for 50$, they're "ok" but they are a sz 8.5 and are a bit snug unfortunately, and honestly, i don't even wear them much anymore! I just don't understand why

nike couldn't use this same black cage for the neon 95/360 OTO release...-_-

2mcy9i.jpg

Nike Blazer SB-Still DS, not much else can be said....lol

152p10h.jpg

Nike air max 1-Chili colorway, good color and material, found them at a used clothing store and snatched them up as soon as i saw them, Have always wanted to throw them in the washing machine, but

other NT'rs have strongly suggested not to....*sigh*

2vlaan7.jpg

Nike Air Force 1-Doernbecher af1 release. Amazingly they popped at the rack. When i found this pair, it was the only one, so i'm not sure why they were there, but i do like em, and they do get plenty of wear

15nubgw.jpg

Nike air max -LCD pack, i painted the swoosh and the piece next to the lace hole black, just felt that it helped it as far as the color was concerned, and matches the glossy premium black leather as well.

28qnfr.jpg

Nike Air Force 1-Mita's, found them at a thrift store, they were pretty creased up when I got them, not much else I could do....

zvbz7n.jpg

Nike Uptempo-Got it in a batch of shoes from a friend. I've never worn these, never really had a reason to honestly...

96z5t2.jpg

Nike Penny II-Miami heat colorway, again, cheap price at the outlet=why not?

wu484w.jpg

Vans Huf Sk8 Hi-Great colorway, however they bleed like noneother.

2lw2e06.jpg

Nike army boot-interesting release, i hear they are co.jp and are all over nordstoms rack, said why not?

293vodx.jpg

Kobe IV-Cheap pair, why not?

33f3k7k.jpg

Penny III-I disliked this shoe a lot, it never appealed to me, until I bought them and realized why. It was the straps on the tongue, so i cut them off, and now they looked much better IMO with a 

clean black tongue.

1t9e7n.jpg

Nike Footscape-Found these on ebay for abotu 35$ shipped, VNDS, but i guess that was the problem. After two wears the material on the heel started to rip/tear, very sad for this co.jp. How can you resist

a shoe with the color name "GLOW" ??

2n1azqs.jpg

Nike Air Max 97-My first pair of the OG silver colorway, i think this is a 2009 or 2010 retro, not sure on the exact year....

fx9p48.jpg

Nike Lebron IV-China's I won from the nikebasketball event when they had the different games you could play online. The shoes came in a baggy, and are a shade darker then the QS/limited release of the

china lebrons, as these are promo sizes.

2e64g0j.jpg

Nike Lunar Elite-Great colorway I found for cheap, loving how they feel when run in them.

15wi0rd.jpg

Nike Lebron II-Was given these by a friend of mine, directly from a UO player who plays in the NBA now. Awesome shoe that I'm always proud to say that I own.

2ujp5ig.jpg

Nike foamposite one- eggplant foams from 2008, got them through NDC, now you can find them at any mom and pop stores lol.

30wbdjl.jpg

Nike Air Jordan 11-Concords DS set. My favorite jordan, they are really still clear, just the lighting i guess didn't help at this moment, oh well!

308wh7t.jpg

Nike Air Force 2-Espo's I drove down to SF from seattle for this release, figured why not? aparrently we drove through an oregon blizzard. When we got out of the snow, i forgot my snow chains were

still on and parts of it broke off, and started flailing against my car.....that i no longer own either btw lol. These were pretty cool when they released, and thanks to the invis. 

af1s that came out, nobody wants to remember these!

msit01.jpg

Nike Kobe III-MVP editions, never wore them either. I added the gold laceloops from the all star kobe's onto these.

fd8xah.jpg

Lebron III- "KID" version from "The Lebrons". Supposedly 100 were made, then an extra 100 because of the nike shipping error with these shoes, so 200 pairs or so out there in each style?

2jeut1i.jpg

Nike Paul Rodriguez SB- JRODS, jordan x nike collab? or more of a tinker x nike collab? regardless, interesting shoe, and materials used on this shoe as well!

9qv19w.jpg

Nike Hyperdunk UWR-These are a PE from Sheryl Swoopes in the womens USA basketball edition. They were made for the games in Beijing and feature the UWR logo on the tongue and the USA insoles, as well as

SWOOPES on the side of the shoe.

28vt9h1.jpg

Nike Vis Sweet-This was one of the earlier HOH releases. MelonHead got them for me at HOHNY, and when i received them, there "happened" to be a kevin durant signing in seattle about 2 weeks later

So i bring the shoes there, and we have to purchase a copy of NCAA08 i believe to get him to sign it, fair enough, i just sold it afterwards anyway, as i didn't want the game, but there was also

a tournament to play in, where the winner would play against kevin durant in the game. I wound up winning, played and lost to the spin move prone Durant, and got the shoes signed, as well as an autographed

swingman jersey (srsly no authentic?? lol) good times!
7xlmv6r.jpg

290sh21.jpg

nike foamposite- OG pair that is DS, a friend needed the $$$ and sold them to me for 180$....worked for me! lol Not as brown as pic shows, looks more like the medial side of the shoe.

fngshs.jpg

Nike Yeezy-Thanks to NDC for them, can't beat retail

whcuas.jpg

Nike Yeezy-Bought them from ebay, again not much to be said about them

k00u93.jpg

Nike Dunk Hi-Patent leather #2, This is the DS set, thanks to land o' kicks for supplying them. I don't think i'll ever wear them, lol

vy2qdx.jpg

Nike Air Yeezy-I'm glad the sizing for the shoe is so stupid. These are a sz8 and fit me just fine (I wear a 9). I need to clean them...that's all....lol

34paxw8.jpg

Nike Hyperdunk-Friendlies edition. Not sure if i regret buying them for 180, but def. a bit rare, and not always seen, again, another DS shoe int he closet

ixt3mf.jpg

Nike Hyperdunk UWR- Very clean shoe, not much else needs to be said!

10wnz1j.jpg

Lebron IV-I loved the Neon royalness of it, butt he pice tag sucked at $200, let alone they were selling seperately down the road on NDC from the bag...."geez", however, blue carbon fibre...very nice touch

30aeu00.jpg

Air Max 90-From the Air Attack pack, very clean and simple. love them.

hx6bly.jpg

Nike Air max 95-Original pair from 1995 with box, DS. Bought these from a mislabeled ebay auction for about 86$, was terrifed that they were going to crumble en route to me, but they didn't! Sad that

there is yellowing ont he lace loops making them look orange.

33nz1q8.jpg

Nike Trainer 1- Purchaed a sz 9 at champs during release, but they were snug, had to win a raffle at NT Vegas for a 9.5, which i luckily did. Gave daps to Rex Naverette, and got my shoes....stupid sizing!

lol

2e5lizm.jpg

Nike AIr Jordan XI-DMP's, wear pair, laces were being washed at time of picture...lol

2i8ismo.jpg

Nike Dunk Low-Hollands, Very sb'+$% in terms of color, i.e. true red Vamps, but very bright in person, just a shame such bad leather was used for these...my old friend Daaznballa, aka orijahnal flavah got me these long ago.

vy0h3d.jpg

Nike Dunk Hi SB-Simple and Clean, bought from sale at GOODS here in seattle.

11so1zl.jpg

Nike 1/2 cent-Got these from stuntmanmike during NT Hawaii's closing sale, love them, wish I had more chances to wear them. the 3m laces were from a pair of air max 95s.

t65it2.jpg

Nike Jordan 1-Max orange, stupid purchase lol, they were from citysole, i actually preordered them not know what the availibility was for them...lol

nbb0w5.jpg

Nike Jordan V Retro-Womens pair i got for about 17$, slowly working on one of the shoes as show in the picture, had to strip the pink flames with acetone until the foam appear, very tedious...

2ldg5u9.jpg

Nike Penny II-Instant classics. Had these when I was in high school, very glad they went on sale and all that, people will have the same feelings for these again in the future i bet!

jzze2t.jpg

Nike Lebron VI-Only colorway i really liked, all black "boot" that's as light as an airmax....

2cifpj9.jpg

Nike Jordan IV-Got these from a mom and pops store in chicago for 100$ about 5 years ago, the owner said he was selling his entire collection, i wish i sifted through more boxes, but it's alright, i was

on "vacation" right?

6ymomo.jpg

Jordan XX-I had my money lined up and ready to purchase the QS pair that released the same day, but I didn't realize they were LEATHER, and not patent! bleh!!!!! glad i got the stealths, but a patent QS

....idk, i might've gotten those instead...

161hmyd.jpg

Jordan XX3-Best color for the GR sets IMO, they did hurt my pinky toe however..

11awbki.jpg

Nike Dunk Hi SB-"Unfuturas", lovely colorway, my friend refuses to buy these as a "futura" substitute, idk lol.

1zgxifc.jpg

Jordan V-Green Beans, was given a pass to the ES, and bought these there, even lined up early for them, oh well, fun experience nonetheless

11kxs1c.jpg

Jordan 1 KO-Great retro and execution from JB. Have yet to waer them, but i'm excited to! They sold out everywhere, but we just started opening SHIEKHS locations here in seattle, I was able to purchase a pair

from there.

al0u82.jpg

Nike Dunk Low- Simple summer color with zoom, needs more wear from me though! 

b97pkl.jpg

Nike Air Force 1-Orange Canvas lows for wmns, lovely color, but nike blew it by making them have a white tongue.

oqh9b9.jpg

Kobe IV -Inline colorway, can't go wrong with an extra DS pair of a shoe you love!

b8wk8p.jpg

nike flightposite-glad nike retro'd these. I love them! and i'm glad nobody bought them so i was able to purchase them at about 85$ from nike.com at the time. I don't like the fact that when the side mesh

flaps down

1h9w8i.jpg

Nike Air Force 1- Sheeds, all red!(with some dirt it eems!) i'm a sucker for full patent leather, and all red patent is no exception, lol

j09q8i.jpg

Nike Kickshawaii-One of the better past dunk releases. Got them from Seattle Retro shoe store, before they turned into capital1524, in which they are now RPS, great color and materials on this shoe!

a1ok5e.jpg

nike dunk sb-Pele, keeping that 808 spirit alive! I love the color and material that was used for this shoe. suede/durabuck, patent, candy red clear midsole! remember, to remove THE INSOLES as you don't

really want to be stepping on the face of the Hawaiian Goddess.

fcdw8.jpg

Nike Dunk SB-Tiffany's. Bought them in a bulk SB sale, wound up selling the other shoes, and having these pay for themselves!

sy5j77.jpg

Nike Dunk-Daktari's! I went to Seattle retro shoe store for these, and they didn't have my size, but oddly niketown at the time released these as well....yay for me! the tongue jabs into my shins however, so 

quarter socks are a must!

a2gbpk.jpg

nike dunk low=My wife bought thse for me while we were dating. Something simple and clean, no complaints here

fymo7a.jpg

Nike dunk hi-Dontrelle's from the nike royale pack. Very nice color combo, and once again, sucker for patent...

21e86xg.jpg

Nike Trainer-Original release, not the recently retro'd tennis version, very comfy, you guys missed out!

5kepvq.jpg

Nike Jordan XI-Citrus. This ist he third pair i've owned. Sold my first pair i had as a high school freshman a long time ago, then i bought a wear pair, and this pair from ebay...sz 10.5 womens, not too easy to find.

1zcd5w9.jpg

Nike Jordan XIV Retro-Best colorway, i actually forgot i had these....lol

30aucxs.jpg

Nike Dunk Low B-Oddly enough i unstuffed the tongue on these, no idea why, simple pair of shoes for the summer though!

mttimx.jpg

Nike Zoom Tre-3m/neon??? great colorway and materials used.

16hoqqq.jpg

Nike Dunk Low-A custom that i never finished...lol

k19opt.jpg

lebron iv-best lebron out of hte line IMO, but they are so heavy, reminds me of the penny ii's as far as the white sides are concerned.

1075bg2.jpg

jordan condo-simple "presto" like shoe from JB, amazingly good pair of trunners....smh at what the trunner line has become now...

28l6yc3.jpg

nike dunk low-old pair i did, wayyy too glossy, oh well..

ddyukw.jpg

nike presto-woven edition. kind of just bought these cuz i couldn't find the obsidian/red ones, still a nice colorway.

2zjcnqx.jpg

nike dunk sb low-black packs, tried to color in the coloring in the heels with a highlighter, over time it's faded off lol

25hhafd.jpg

Nike Dunk Sb-Supreme lows, daaznballa once again got me these, i think i paid $250 for them, at the time, i should've bought the sz 6 he had for the wifey...."oh well"

2i1c8zt.jpg

Nike Mad Jibe-Work shoes, nice for the summer with some khakis though

2md2n8p.jpg

nike dunk low-customs i never really messed with, and had no real inspirition with as wel, lol

oausg7.jpg

Jordan III LS-great color on one of my favorite joran models. A friend got them from the ES for me, still wound up paying close to retail, after giving him some gas and food money, lol

30mobvd.jpg

Nike Presto Gym-Got these in Hawaii, pretty bright shoe, with good materials, love them, need to wear them more though!

fbhzbm.jpg

Nike Dunk Low-Painted Daktaris inspired by the nuggets colorway and the daktaris themselves

o8utlz.jpg

Jordan XV Low-Clean simple color, never too big of a fan of the lows, and i got these fairly cheap. Not too bad for ten year old sneaker!

308z7d5.jpg

Nike Dunk Sb Hi-Brian andersons. I remember the NT photoshop of baby milo on the heel, and i completely spazzed thinking a true bape collab

291l09e.jpg

Nike Air Max Griffey-Definately a classic. i wasn't able to snag a sz 9, but the 9.5 will do. Haven't worn them, and i' m not sure if i'll

ever!

287ae0.jpg

Nike Air Zoom Generation- 1st games! I got this pair as an extra one from a friend who was unloading his shoes.

2rh6z9g.jpg

Nike Vandal-tear away mcfentridge (sp?) edition. I got these from an outlet who actually sent me a complete box a long time ago

i did the following things to it. Used a drill to tear it up, lit it on fire, carved out my wife's name on the side....and i think that's it for now

lol

2j2exz5.jpg

Jordan Spiz'ike-Not a big fan of the Spiz'ikes,but this color, was a no brainer to me honestly. I wear them as my

bootleg cement iii's. =)

jjp4rc.jpg

Nike Zoom Kobe II ST-one of my FAVORITE pairs of kobe's out there. The use of premium leathers, the purple accents, and the subtle white parts of the shoe

along with the patent toe and dual straps are dope! I actually bought these shoes when my pair of OG IX's i was wearing at work one day began to crumble,

ran to footlocker, bought them and wore them the same day....lol

358xu2t.jpg

Nike Air Zoom Generation-Great color, but I hate the way the shoe creases. One shoe was fine, but one creased horribly. Nike's inconsistancy....bleh.

ju9zxu.jpg

Nike Air Max Penny 1-A Classic! Although they don't have the 3m piping like the OG's did, these are definately appreciated in my closet, wish I would

wear them more often however.

1g2asn.jpg

Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro- OG color? check. Patent leather? check. A mid cut?....eh....lol I'm glad these are in great shape over all these years, one of my buddies

bought them with his discount at footaction back in the day, this was when footlocker and champs did not carry jordan products for quite some time.

33c0he0.jpg

Nike Air Jordan V-Grapes! so much hype and hysteria with this release, it was nuts, not jordan XI nuts, but nuts for a LS release. I was able to get these from

an NT'r for a pretty good price, since they were pretty beat up when i received them. 

2m2b24p.jpg

Nike Zoom Lebron II-one of my favorite lebrons that released. Definately loved this color when i first saw samples, was

extremely pissed when SC said the wht/red/yellow color was supposed to release but didn't. Bleh!

2pr9xc6.jpg

Nike Zoom Lebron II-My wife bought the wht/navy/red set for me, being the jerk that i am, i guess, i asked her if it would be alright

to swap them out with the grey colorway. She said yes, and i proceeded to buy her a pair too...lol

168z976.jpg

Nike Zoom Kobe 1-This shoe...is so damn ugly! Yes flame suit on, sure, but the lines don't flow at all, especially

if you've seen how the rest of the kobe's have stacked up.....oh well, the thing about this shoe was when i saw it

at the outlets, it was 40$, pretty cheap right? What was next to it? the all black take down version, the zoom uptempo i believe?

for 10$ more!....how are you going to sell the take down version of a shoe for less then the main version itself?...smh nike!

2nh3uc7.jpg

Nike Jordan VI-A buddy of mine had these laying around, and decided to give them to me. not too shabby!

30lz1jq.jpg

Nike PROD II-How did these not only make it to the outlets, but NOT SELL OUT? classic colorway and materials, as well as a really

similar homage to a particular dunk sb and jordan item.....beats me, i'm def. happy with them however!

ie2qg0.jpg

Nike foamposite Ones-'08 eggplant release, see above, second pair.

2ykjg9i.jpg

Nike Penny II-OG Atlantics, these are definately falling a part. Not much I can do, and it's not like they're worth much to resell in this condition =(

28v43k.jpg

Nike Zoom Kobe III-All stars! This shoe, as odd as it looks, feels so good, and actually IMO looks better on feet then it does in your hands!.purchased them at the nke outlet

if i remember, kobe only started like 2 mins in this game since he was still injured right?

31310nr.jpg

Nike Jordan XX2-Bought these really for no reason. Never going to wear them so ...."eh"....lol

2whdw21.jpg

Jordan XX1- The DNA's! Italian Suede! They're nice, and i've only worn them a couple of times. A NT'r sold these to me, and being the nice guy that he was

gave me free overnight shipping. Not too bad! I tried them with red laces from the other XX1s....but i prefer the black a bit better.

28txamd.jpg

Jordan xx1- Again, a "why did i buy these" purchase. I do think they look better with the lacesi threw in with white piping, then the plain jane red ones that come with them.

dr3vv4.jpg

Adidas Kobe 1-Bought these in high school, quite some time ago, i love them, and i'm happy adidas didn't ppull a Crazy 1 release with this colorway!

2vcsvhu.jpg

Jordan BMP 1-Old Loves, threw black laces in them, I generally use these as my beaters, I forgot where i picked up the zoom insole from, but they definately

help as far as comfort is concerned.

2sb7fhk.jpg

Jordan BMP 1-New Loves. I painted the lace area black to give it more of that old school iconic jordan color blocking, after seeing another member do it himself.

Definately makes them better IMO

o8z1ab.jpg

Nike Air Force Max- Pretty much bought them for no reason as well, they just collect dust in my closet now...

2qi8l95.jpg

Nike Zoom GP-Found these at a thrift store in excellent condition. The downfall is that they are a sz 10, but that's alright though!

2ufrmh3.jpg

Nike Air Jordan 3-Cements! this is the 5th pair i've owned. I used to have one i used to beat up, traded one ofr a DS pair of midnight navy VI's, 

sold the 3rd pair, had a 4th wear pair that was a sz 9.5, and now here we have a DS sz 9. I've worn these 1x for a dinner, will wear them again soon i hope!

10mn994.jpg

Nike Air Jordan 2009-The shoe as a whole was "meh". they are so stiff! but the patent leather def. makes the shoe stand out and give it that appeal they are lacking

...plus i found them at nordstrom's rack, 50$? why not =)

x3hnc0.jpg

Nike Sabaku Low-Slip on samples, The shoes are still DS, haven't really found a reason to wear them, and they fit big too which isn't a great thing at all. Not a big

fan of vans slip-ons, and if these weren't sabaku's, and samples, i probably would not have purchased them

2jfkot2.jpg

Nike Tech Challenge II-Cheap price, bought them and now they sit in my closet...."oh well"

2w2k851.jpg

Nike Jordan XVI-My friend gave these to me, he had painted the white portions a light grey color, i painfully removed all of the grey paint and repainted it white.

one of my favorite jordan i own and still wear! now to get some cherrywoods! lol

inajp1.jpg

Adidas Kobe I-When i was younger, I had the chance to get either these, or the jordan XVI low wht/red for my summer shoes. I chose the jordans. These were

so hard to find over the years, but one day i spotted them in the summer and had to buy them! All mesh basketball shoe? pshhH!

2w7l995.jpg

Jordan XVII Low-Lightnings! Odd LS release by JB back in the day during all star weekend. I remember people having no idea that they released, and not only that

but where they did as well. These were puchased from the nike outlet when they popped up.

2md17vm.jpg

Shox BB4-My first major purchase. These were 150$ back then, and i had a finishline coupon to make them 130 I believe. That was the firs time i spent

more then $100 on a pair of shoes. I eventually traded my bb4's, in the same color, for a pair of concord jordan XI's however. I forgot where I got

this pair from, but i'm glad I did! They reminded me of my first real favorite jordan, the XIII in the wht/blk/red colorway.

8xilv6.jpg

Nike Court Forces- Air Max pack. These are so clean! with the subtle infra accents, and the mesh/grey suede body. Only pair of court forces I own, and 

it'll stay that way more then likely!

25fnm8i.jpg

Jordan XVI-CDP edition, DS. However the soles are turning pink/red from the hue of the shank plate...sad!

35jjmzn.jpg

Air Zoom Generation Low-A long time ago i tried to use the footlocker search feature to find a pair of Lebron II's in the company. It turns out

there was a random sz 9.5 pair floating out there for 50$ i believe. So i purchased them, and when they arrived, they were these shoes! Confused, I just said sure

and kept them. I painted that shoe back in 2004...lol, as you can see I've had no real motivation to finish the job or to wear these either.

35d5dsj.jpg

Lebron II-2nd pair....nuff said

34t1s36.jpg

Nike Swingman Remix-IMO, people are going to hit themselves over the head with this release. The griffey 1 retro over shadowed these i can understand, 

but the shoe is really clean, and works really with jeans and what not. This pair was purchased at Champs Sports, and remains DS still.

2h5mk1u.jpg

Nike Dunk SB-Stussy Dunks, great color and theme, but they get dirty really easily, and it's a shame that they do too!

vpat6u.jpg

Nike Burst-Crepe editions. An NT'r found these within the last year at his local nordstrom's rack, odd eh? thankfully he bought them for me, what a swell guy =)

2z8e2i0.jpg

Nike Dunk WMN-I used these as if they were a pair of bisons, very similar color scheme, but not as far as material is concerned.

25fngh3.jpg

Nike Dunk SB -Black packs that i had bleached. came out pretty interesting, but they smell like bleach/fabric softner though

5vd6yx.jpg

Nike Dunk SB-Hemps! great color that isn't applied in a lot of shoes. the cascade blues were just not for me, and the bonzai's were too rare!

mhvhb8.jpg

Nike Dunk SB-Purple Pigeons. One of the classic dunks made, baffles me why nike didn't give people purple laces though, eh?

x0wksj.jpg

Nike Ace '83-Interesting model, but i'm sure all of us can see why they were bought....the jordan color of course! Haven't worn these in a looong time!

2m2xves.jpg

Nike Dunk SB-Futuras! My friend went to japan and said he spotted these in VNDS condition. Sent me an email telling me they were 125 or 140, i paypal'd him

immediately and he got them for me. I guess they belonged to a smoker which decreased the value, but otherwise they're in great condition.

281zl2h.jpg

Nike Dunk Sb-Goretex, aka medicoms! Traded a few different items for them. These were samples from a fellow NT'r,Personally I think that these are betterin pictures then in person...

syv9md.jpg

Nike Dunk Low-Jordan inspired pack. I went ahead and painted the swoosh to resemble medicom 3's i believe? the one with the orange trim around

the swosh. I used red to keep the jordan theme going on.

ouocjm.jpg

Nike Kobe III- B-Grades Asia exclusive. picked them up from an outlet from the outlet thread. Definately think they look much better with the 

black laces in them

2my6n9d.jpg

Nike Zoom Flight "premium"- Premium eh? the zf95's are one of nike's classic. I used to hunt for a cheap pair of these and never was able to find it. 

bevxhv.jpg

nike Dunk High WMNS-"un-dunkles" very similar to the dunkles as far as color is concerned. Euro exclusive

313oncx.jpg

Nike Air Zoom Generation-1st games. If I knew i'd get another pair in nds condition, i would've kept these DS when i had them the first time. But two NDS pairs...oh well

2d2c9lj.jpg

Nike Blazer SB-Azures! really clean color! surprised nike dind't put black laces in these either. sometimes those extra colors they give us....makes no sense.

33kboxu.jpg

Nike LunarGlide-Some hype was with these shoes, people were syaing how great they are, but it really didn't do much for me running wise. 

Missing shoe

28a10n6.jpg

Nike Zoom Dunk Hi-one day we walked past a store that has these on display in the window, not paying attention to anything my wife asks if i liked them, i said yes,and she went ahead

and gave these to me as my christmas gift!

oqbsrb.jpg

Nike Air Max Grifey 1-Volts! a buddy of mine spotted these at the outlets, and picked them up for me, otherwise i dont think i would've bought these at all.

aw42zs.jpg

Nike Dunk Low-Great two tone colorway. one of my friends got these from shiekhs for me before we had shiekhs in seattle.

oczmo.jpg

Nike Jordan XI-2001 retro's. that morning was so easyyyyyyyy compared to nowadays. i simply went onto finishline.com and applied a coupon with the shoes and ordered them! worried

that the coupon would void my order, i went on NDC and ordered from there too. I sold the extra pair that arrived to a friend of mine....nowadays i have ot wait in line in the cold

winter outside of a mall at 2 am for some poor spacejams....lol

54vocl.jpg

Jordan 1 Low -East. At the itme i wanted to paint them to look like the black toe jordan 1 BMP's, because i didn't want to unds my pair, but i eventually found a wear pair

and wound up never finishing this project...the more i think about it, I should've made them in the wht/blk/red og jordan like colorway

2ij43n7.jpg

Nike Air Jordan IV-DS Mars iv's! i like the shoe, and although quality is bad, what can you do? unless you want to buy the lasers, these are pretty good on it's own

merit. maybe it's because i like the lasered mars on the heel....idk. I had a pair before and they squeaked, never really felt the need to break these out.

missing shoe

2ufao92.jpg

Nu Retro 1-no comment -_-

ak99ua.jpg

Nike Dunkesto-I wanted to see what these were about, so when a buddy of mine spotted them, he asked me if i want them. Confused at the color description he gave me

i just said get em! after seeing how odd they were, i decided to do a bit of painting on my own, definately a random piece, but that's the whole point! as you can see

the shoes get worn, the mesh is dirty and because of the paint, i can't just toss them in the wash as i normally would *sigh*

ftoa5i.jpg

Nike Jordan XI-Columbias! such a clean colorway. I hated these when the released, but def. grew on me as years went by. This pair is NDS, but the soles look so bad =(

2qibn15.jpg

Nike Dunk SB-De La Soul Highs! one of the easier "rare" releases that were obtained. A matter of knowing the store had them still in the afternoon, walked in, tried them on, and walked out

...never tried on a pair of sb's in a store before (they are a 9.5 is why) and the owner's gave me this weird look, like who tries on sb's still? lol

Missing shoe

bdwu1x.jpg

Zoom Flight premium-DS set...i think at one point I had three of these....lol

1128ris.jpg

nike Dunk SB- Maple His. One of the better batches of the early colors, and a fat tongue on a high top to boot! love the fact that these work as if they were an actual boot as well!

nvs5kg.jpg

Jordan Xi cool grey-A friend of mine received these for free, and went ahead and gave them to me as well! i love them, but they are sz 8.5s and doesn't get worn much now =(

fbl53m.jpg

Nike FC SB-Interesting color combo, the last FC to release, before they came back. Found them at the rack, I believe i've only worn these 1x. lol

154dkic.jpg

nike Air Force 1-Random pair a friend gave to me to customize for him, he never followed up, and i never followed through with making them. I think they were only 14$, which is 

why he forgot/doesn't really care, lol

6rsqdt.jpg

Air Jordan Xi-Carolina lows! my first air jordans! you'll never forget your first, and although i really do not like the "baby blue" color as much as i did

when i was younger, these won't get sold....i mean after all, you can only have "a first" once....

10oqgyq.jpg

Nike Foamposite Pearl- retro's that I bought off a friend. i cannot wear these without quarter socks, as the left shoe digs into my ankles, this has been an ongoing problem

with the retro pearls I've had over the years, and only this particular retro model

2wd4j0x.jpg

Nike Air Force 1 x 97-Scrapped! sad was how i felt when i heard this was scrapped, later to find out that a very small batch of these was released to the publics through

the outlets. I guess from my understanding, nike wanted to use the supreme midsole with the clear air unit to show the "97ness" of it, but there was miscommunication and these

were produced instead...again that's just what I heard. Regardless, this pair is a sample pair that I got off of ebay for a Far far far lower prices then what i was willing ot pay

25sn3hx.jpg

Nike Gloves-The Gloves! GP! this shoe brings back memories! When i was a kid my dad bought me the son of gloves in a wht/red/blk colorway and one of my best friends had this same model.

i wasn't really into shoes at this time, but i do remember wearing the hell out of my pair, it may be the last pair of nike's i literally wore into the ground! got these from the same seller

on ebay who sold me the neon royal foams, a collector who was selling his stuff. got them for a terrific price.

23jnz2e.jpg

Lunar Rejuven8-These were so ill! I loved them when i saw the US 2008 olympic squad wearing them, and wished the men's version had a swoosh on it as well as a swoosh on the toe cap!

Since i'm not an olympic athlete, and was not going to drop 400+ on them *cough* lebronkid *cough* lol, i settled for these. I did find the womens USA with the swoosh for my wife though

but, no luck on the mens!

xfdfrs.jpg

Nike Zoom Kobe Lite II- Bgrades from the outlet. The appeal of it being an international release, and to complete the trifecta of kobe II releases is what made me want to

get these. I've tried to wear them before, but the high cutness of the collar was not comfortable at all.

3499zec.jpg

Nike Jordan III-Fire red wear pair. Never wanted to wear the main pair I bought, so i was able to find a VNDS pair off of ebay for 80$, worked for me!

Missing Shoe

w99wli.jpg

Jordan 1 Phat Low-Clean colorway! definately love these, even paid retail, which i don't regret at all, for these! At times i wonder if I should've bought the blue set as well....

rutjes.jpg

Nike Force 1 Mids-Not a color combo you'd see on a normal bases, def. appreciated! Euro release, i wish they were lows now, but back then, i was glad that they were mids....oh time has changed!

70vxuv.jpg

Zoom Generation-Lebron's All star...kidding rookie game shoe! eastbay screwed me on this, as when i ordered them, they were placed on back order, and i was then told that it would be cancelled

well one day they popped up, and eastbay charged me for the shoes without telling me that the order was going to be fulfilled!....smh

i5cfaw.jpg

Chuck Taylor-patent leather red chuck highs from Barney's that popped at marshalls...i loved the color and materials, but not the price, so when I saw them at marshalls, it was a no brainer!

I cannot find the white pair for a decent price for the life of me!

ou3z9e.jpg

nike Glove-See store on black pair above

14sedrc.jpg

Nike Shox R4- My brother bought me these, they were on clearance on nordstroms.com. amazingly, i bought the trainerposite, and did not like how they

looked when i got them, so he got me these....i do wish i kept the posites, lol

2ia33ae.jpg

Kobe IV-Olympic edition. I'm sure people didn't buy these mainly because he didn't wear them, but if you see it more as a celebration shoe then these are great!

i like how there aren't really too many gold sneakers out there, and with the navy, and hint of red, these work really well for me.

25rl1fa.jpg

vans half cab-Kicks/Hi edition. I fell into the hype from the last 3 ft high and rising, and thought these were going to be tough to get, but they were still avai

on the site long after they were released.

missing shoe

of3cj8.jpg

Jordan XVII-I personally feel that this is the best color combo for the xvii mids out of the 3, with the blue ones not that far behind....love the black lining on the blues

but these here, made me feel great about myself lol. i remember buying these for 100$, but i still treated them like the $200 shoes that they were....i scuffed the toe and

never really wore em since then

30ijs6a.jpg

Nike Dunk Hi- Black Premium dunk his. These are dope! it's really the only pair of all black leather shoes i like, simply because of the premium leather that was used on them.

i used to wear them with red laces, since i couldn't get the pharrell dunks, lol

k50ete.jpg

Nike dunk hi- wht/3m highs. these came out a long time ago, when i first bought them, i immediately painted the swoosh red, as i felt that the shoe was pretty boring without that splash of color.

ruqqnm.jpg

nike dunk hi-stone mesa his? the shoes have a weird off white cream color to them, and the mix of that, along with the orange swoosh and brown trim make them pretty different. definately works if you're

a browns fan

missing shoe

missing shoe

51u45z.jpg

Jordan 1- OLNL black toe's DS. These have been DS since i bought them. the wear pair i bought, i purchased a few months later down the road,

and these here, will most likely stay DS or be sold off in the future...

missing shoe

missing shoe

339li1g.jpg

nike vector- a friend gave these to me for free. i've worn them a few times, surprisingly comfortable, something nice to wear during the summer time.

333ga43.jpg

nike air garnett iii- idk, but these just "look" better then the retros to me. it's a shame that the retro's were made with such odd materials, like the

plastic shank plate, lack of tuned air...etc, that they've fallen into the clearance category of shoes. Love these shoes, definately brings me back to middle school/HS

nxomj6.jpg

jordan xi- space jams. 2009 retros, didn't think it would be as big as a train wreck as the release was. never had to literally run inside of a mall to get

to the store.....does it look like they're yellowing??? sad!

nqz6hi.jpg

jordan xi- another pair of spacejams, i doubled up

ab3vus.jpg

Jordan xvi low-the picture is horrible, they are pretty clear, and have a weird tint of pink from the shank plate, and are relatively still white....but i remember my brother giving these to me,

it was either these or the playoff kobe's i mentioned earlier. i should bring these back out, i also remember ja rule wearing them in the i'm real video with jlo a bit early too....

20iz51i.jpg

Jordan alpha 1- people wished for jordan brand to remake the 1 with technology to actually play them in. with a full length air bag, these released, and i was pretty happy, but these are still sitting on sales racks...

it's a shame, but me personally, i enjoy these very much!

14muao7.jpg

nike kobe iv- inlines! such a smooth oclorway, this is my wear pair, they've treated me well in seattle/vegas/LA/portland, every where! I think they look so good with white laces!

rj2owi.jpg

Lebron IV - wht/navy, i forgot i had these! I believe the default laces were navy/gold, and the white ones came from a pair of d wades, these need to be cleaned up a bit, but still

nonetheless, one of the best lebrons as far as looks are concerned!

oihele.jpg

nike kobe II - found these at the outlets for 35$, didn't really like the "kobe ii ultimate" but for the price, figured why not?

dts0m.jpg

jordan xx- the mid west. this shoe, with the amount of red nubuck, is a fantastic shoe! it's a shame they have weird bleeding marks around it, but i actually bought these when i went to chicago,

whats up flint! and got these at one of the largest footlocker's i've ever been to! i bought about 3 pairs for people back in seattle.

148lv02.jpg

Jordan XI DMP-a ds pair....they'll never be worn, and i'm ok with that!

zwffgg.jpg

jordan VI DMP-DS as well. the soles are holding up surprisingly well for such an old shoe. The package was an interesting release, and i'll just leave it at that >.<

vooars.jpg

Nike Kobe II ID- You can prety much see the inspiration behind these, i should bring them out every once in a while, but the chance to really isn't there ....

34q04t2.jpg

nike prod - the futura edition. i love the randomness of the shoe with the art pieces that are on it, as well as the super duper dope clear swoosh with the carbon weave in it...again, sucker for patent leather...lol

vx2ouf.jpg

jordan vii- french blues, i'm surprised the the toe cap looks like that. my brother got these for me during the FTL holdout with nike. 

they were only worn a few times, and the laces were swapped out from the oval ones to get that og like look.

mrhup.jpg

nike dunk low-drum island pack low/perf. a smooth classic colorway, that as you can see, have been pretty worn! i still bust them out though.

70j47t.jpg

jordan iv-blk/red if i didn't own these, i wouldn't be able to see what people were crying about when the talk about CDP quality. no paint chips, shoe still looks so fresh....one of my favorite "cheap" pick ups

2ezoe44.jpg

Jordan Xi-citrus wear pair. My old boss was selling his shoes and had these. pretty much snatched these up, and never looked back! this is my 3rd pair i've owned, and i certainly love bringing them out every once in a while.

2h36ic2.jpg

jordan VIII-my brother got these for me when footlocker was being "ice'd" by nike/JB, at nordstroms. since they were a gift, i won't ever sell them, but i wish i could....lol

2ur2d77.jpg

Nike Blazer SB-My wife got these for me. not a bad shoe, the swoosh is pretty weird, if i had an extra pair i would paint the swoosh black. the laces came from the inline

kobe iv's, works perfectly with these.

34qr48h.jpg

Nike air force 180-retros. my friend at niketown got thse for me on his discount. love the aggresive, yet subtle look of this shoe. always intended to get a pair of bball 180s for my wife, just never pulled

the trigger when i saw pairs out there.

missing shoe

zwnr05.jpg

jordan xiii low-promo pair. i'm unsure if these were a team, or were simply a promo pair, as the barcoding # is extremely odd, almost like the PE's from back in the day. I painted the jumpman purple, meant

to do the jordan lettering as well...

t0jgw9.jpg

nike dunk hi wmn-besides that furry lining, the colorway on these is pretty good, and reminds me of a leather sb hulk. keeps my feet cozy in the winter time

t5is2g.jpg

nike 1/2 cent- QS i thought the whole line would be a QS, but only these turned out to be. og foam color? inspiration from a great line? not a bad result, and because of that, an extra $200 out of my pockets...

2i8u2r7.jpg

nike kobe iv-customized miami vice! well the combo of pink and teal just reminds me of miami, there was really no inpiration for these, just wanted to do something different that looked good.

missing shoe

missing shoe

missing shoe

16gwizq.jpg

nike air baked-i saw these at the rack one day with my wife, and was seriously intrigued with them. my wife was like, hell no, those are weird/awful/you wouldn't buy them if they weren't nike's (which is true)

and wouldn't let me get them. she would later surprise me with them for my bday, and yes, they are pretty freakin weird...lol

205pmag.jpg

nike flightposite-retro golds! people are going to feel the same way about these as they did with the OG sets. i'm not mad, i'm pretty happy with this purchase!

16k2hr6.jpg

nike kobe iv-draft days, found these at the outlets for about $20....would you pass on these for $20?

2anajm.jpg

nike jordan iii-true blues. I bought these from a niketalker who sold me a lot of sneakers back in the day. for some reason or another

i applied a clear coat of paint to the upper, don't even ask why. but these have treated me well over the years, and i wouldn't mind a pair of the retro's either.

missing shoe

2sb90ys.jpg

vans sk8 hi-hufs! i had the whole trio, but sold the blk/golds, and wished that they had a 3m side lining, but they don't =(

de21yg.jpg

adidas forum lows-i have no idea why i bought these back in 2002.....but 8 years later, and that plastic piece is still clear! these were all white, and i painted the stripes pink, again....idk why

r216qp.jpg

air max 1-yellow safari's. didn't like how they looked so i painted the mudguard black. i need to finish these and do the trim as well

20tkqyv.jpg

nike air max 90 huarache-a fellow NT'r saw these at the outlets, and let me know. i proceeded to buy the 3 pairs they had, which were all marked down, and sold the other two. i do wish i had the black pair

to complete the set though

mtawj7.jpg

nike free 5.0 - i bought this colorway when it first released, during the first batch of frees. the pair i had had a white swoosh however, and i distinctly remember the swoosh was all pink due to bleeding, and the heel mesh ripped.

i saw these at a thrift store, and immediately snagged them. feels good find find a shoe in great condition, and be reunited again! 

214s23c.jpg

nike air max 180-not even going to talk about these, i dont even have them anymore, lol

162915x.jpg

nike maxim 1- parra edition. even with the colored accents, this shoe is pretty boring! only bought them because of the price, and i wanted to try some maxim's out to see what was up....

5thee.jpg

nike structure triax- one of my  buddies at niketown got these for me in a sz 11. another NT'r at the time, int0thedark, had a few pairs of these as he was reselling them at the time. i traded my sz 11

for a pair of sz 8.5s, and never looked back! pretty good release imo!

missing shoe

missing shoe

missing shoe

2rooux3.jpg

nike air max 1-the hot pink was definately different, and in a good way. some people won't wear these, but love the turbo pink air max 95s, which baffles me! i painted teh swoosh gold on these, as i felt that the

brown swoosh didn't really work....

missing shoe

zwjiw9.jpg

air max 1-euro champs, only reason i bought these, was to compliment the sample pair..

6gz9q8.jpg

air max 1-purple safari's. i like them, didn't think these were a bad pair at all!

oab0no.jpg

air max 1 QS-waer pair of the QS release, not mad at all that they're not HOAs!

2vt322f.jpg

air max 1 QS-and here is the DS pair

missing shoe

1pe3q8.jpg

air max 2009-Air attack all reds.....it's all red! can't go wrong!

2h3a5o9.jpg

air max 90-these were the vivid blues painted to these. grey/dark grey/blk/and an accent color always works well....

wvv6a0.jpg

nike pegasus-clean shoe with a great use of materials.....definately enjoy wearing these

10y15ed.jpg

nike air max 90-these were VNDS when i bought them, but there was a random glue stain on the blue toe cap, very bad and wont come off, but besdies that, a great purchase at a cheap price.

1zlwtvn.jpg

nike air max 90-a cheap pair i found at the outlets, i've been meaning to paint them.....

rvg6lg.jpg

nike air max 90 premium-the materials on these are all wrong! the lack of nubuck, with that weird premium leather....i bought these when bing was offering a pretty large cash back option for ebay

and the ebay sellers just got these and werne't selling that at ridiculous inflated prices at the time...

missing shoe

2yv4hp5.jpg

air max light-neons! i bought these from an ebayer who sold me some air max 95 samples. and he mentioned he had these as well, so i bought them

although they were only worn 2x like he said, the heel was already cracking on them! i forgot i had these

j67xgg.jpg

air max 95-i would say these are the 2001 or 2002 neon lime pair (even though it say neon yellow). my brother bought these for me in canada, when i was just getting into sneakers

the weird thing is you can't lace under the 3m on the tongue, but these are definately not neon yellow as the box says....lol

23rlovd.jpg

air max 95-sample pairs of emerald 95s. definately a hot color combo, nike dropped the ball not releasing these imo

34isq5g.jpg

nike air max 90-pythons, i traded a pair of eire dunk sb's for these. i wish the condition was better, but at least i won't be afraid to wear them....side note, my wife hates snakes, so when i wear these,

sometimes i take them off, and sneak them up to her face.....the end results are not good for me

2lk5i7t.jpg

nike air max 1-sample pairs from my friend. didn't relize they were samples until i received them, and he dind't know either. definately a classic colorway that works sooooooooo well.

2usixwj.jpg

2lazia8.jpg

nike air max 1 id- you can see the inspiration for these....lol

2u6fi9h.jpg

nike air max 1 id-clots, got these from dunks206, by trading him my atmos am95s for em. don't regret it at all!

missing shoe

2d0nma8.jpg

air max 90 wmns-random pair i found at champs on clearance. painted the swoosh and never worked on them again, lol

2vd4h38.jpg

air max 2009-one of the best colorways for all purpose wear! this was the only pair i bought until the all red pair.

missing shoe

huj30m.jpg

air max 1 -atmos got these in a trade off, they are rather beat/dirty, but oh well, don't think i'm going to revive them, and may end up just selling them.

qqq2jm.jpg

air max '97-"X" pair. i have no idea why the box says '97 X...since they released in 2009 as well....

missing shoe

missing shoe

23wpo4x.jpg

air max 90- wear pair. grey/white a basic pair that i believe can be a classic in the future, therefore, i bought two pairs! lol

1178ar5.jpg

air max 90- ds set.

10r6zr7.jpg

air max solas- typical neon colorway, for an under rated air max. These are so soft and comfortable, along with the thin mesh, .....just an awesome

shoe that needs more play from me.

2q1t6y0.jpg

air max '97-don't really know why i bought these....

23tfi4w.jpg

nike air max 90- doernbecher release. i was surprised to see that these were at a steady 100$ on ebay, and the niketown around my way had them on sale for about 60$.....bought them, and began to speckle

the area around the air unit to give that midsole some extra color.

2njvgo2.jpg

nike air max 2003-irridescent euro release. bought these blindly, as nt'r shugaray spotted these in canada, and told me that it was a must have pick up, so

i called up my friend in canada and told him to do a purchase the next time footlocker has their employee appreciation, which he did. when i opened the box up

i was floored. they were pretty nice!

taog1c.jpg

nike air max 2003-tenjin reds. One of the better OG colors of this shoe. some people don't like the sleekness of this shoe, but it works for me, one of my wifes

favorite models as well.

33otv6s.jpg

Nike air stab-one of the under rated colors, the mango laces work perfectly for this shoe.

rw45e8.jpg

nike air max '97-TRUE's, this was my first pair of 97s as well. got a heads up that they were at outlets, and proceeded to order myself a pair. i need to bring these out again

2ce3qld.jpg

nike air stab premium-got these as a gift, never wore them, not sure if i would either!

2ufq55h.jpg

nike air max 90-azures from europe. one of those releases where i was excited with the pix, but upon arrival, not really feeling them....

1ywmkm.jpg

nike air max '95-my wife bought these for me for my birthday. i was upset with the purchase, a she spent way too much at the time, since

they didn't originally release in seattle, but later did. one of the shoes i cherish, as they are not only dope, but are one of the few shoes she went 

out of her way for.

missing shoe

2e0jk34.jpg

nike huarache burst-pretty much a forced purchase when i went to UNDFTD. just bought them as i liked the concept, didn't like now they were widely discounted

later on.

jfxlzm.jpg

nike pegasus-bought these with the blue pair. these have remained DS still.

wtvq6e.jpg

nike huarache burst-great concept, again just horrible how they went on sale everywhere....

1493the.jpg

nike air max 90-reverse infrareds. i wanted to make the shoes with the reverse concept in mind, but the swoosh and toe pieces didn't have the right shades of grey.

to prevent too many of these showing face, i made mine with a neon air unit, and threw neon laces in them. idk, but to me it works really well. My wife always gives me

@$%$ about the id tag of "air max 90"....lol

2lc9udk.jpg

nike hyperdunk- Olympic PE's for sheryl swoopes. UWR tag on the tongue, swoopes embossed on the side toe, really glad i got this piece.

missing shoe

vpynwk.jpg

nike air max 1-seer suckers from Ross. these will not replicated to be like some other all black pairs i've made.

missing shoe

1hs9c2.jpg

air jordan 1 ko-love the concept and the QS'ness of the shoe. always wanted a pair of OG 1s, and htis is one step closer!

206y5x4.jpg

asics gel lyte iii-found them for 20$ at Ross....why not?

2cgcu2a.jpg

nike toki-i'm sad that the GR's don't have zoom air in them. added the white laces, thought it gave them a nice touch

wvriv6.jpg

air max '95 id-bought these from ebay for a good price, thought i'd try something different and used the speckled laces with the shoes.

34s2uf6.jpg

nike free hybrid boot-one of the better nike shoes to release. i found these on ebay for a really great price....love mislabeled auctions!

2d6prmu.jpg

nike air max 1-great colorway with or without jeans! again, another cheap item i couldn't pass up

missing shoe

2arej4.jpg

answer iv low-my first white snearkers. When i got these in HS, i painted the I3 logo that color, to give them an extra touch of flare....

but i used some weird paint marker that chipped!...oh well, still a great classic imo!

Hello NT, you've been good to me over the years, and as I've been working full time lately, I haven't had much time to wear so many of my sneakers that I have. 
While I still have most of my shoes, I wanted to share with you guys what's been taking up so much room in my apartment! it's easy to grab a group of shoes to take a group shot, so i wanted to give each a pair a time to shine in the spot light. 

If you see the words "missing shoe" it's because of my works' stupid website blocking software, and the fact that it considers photobucket and tinypic to be mp3 streaming sites....bleh

the other part of this .txt document is located on my home computer, hopefully soon, the # in the subject line will read 100%

here we gooooooooooo

2dchflk.jpg

Nike Current Huarache 90s- I wasn't too fond of how the shoe looked, so I figured i'd try to make them a bit more like how a pair of air max 90s would look with the proper color blocking, def. one of my 

favorite creations.

xfwbdd.jpg

Nike Air Max 1s-Just acquired these recently. Love the quality and build of the older air maxes, got them from an NT'r in the b/s forum for a great price, thanks once again!

raqfq0.jpg

Nike Free 5.0 v1, one of the comfier shoes Nike has created. Spotted these a long time ago, and figurd it would be great for a white summer sneaker. The mesh is not as dirty as the pic shows.....idk why it

is though. They are part of the 10AC pack that was released overseas.

2moow9v.jpg

Nike Air Max 95-Solid color, i believe that these are a finishline.com exclusives when the released. Got them from ebay, I cleaned them up, but the midsole was cracking when i got them, the seller offered a partial refund, but even now, 

i have no idea what to do with them....

otntac.jpg

Nike Zoom Talaria-Found these at a thrift store, love how they feel, real comfortable shoe that I should wear more often.....lol

2s1r82a.jpg

Adidas Maharishi "Mahadidas"-limited collab with Maharishi, i don't own many non-nikes, so these were a good change for the summer i felt. I love the materials on this shoe as well!

2q9m64i.jpg

Vans Era-I am a sucker for black patent leather. I wish these were the Chukka model, but they are still pretty awesome imo!

nlv0n7.jpg

Nike SB Venom/Takashi custom-I found an extra pair of Venom SB's for about 30$, that were already used. I decided to paint the swoosh gold like my old takashi's i used to own, and that are so expensive

nowadays. Picture doesn't do the swoosh justice, but i'm very happy with how they turned out.

n71yqa.jpg

Nike FC-I love the plainness of these shoes. Good color and materials, but on the FC! I went on this phase where i wore these for a month straight, except for weekends, just to see if i could, I don't recall if

I lasted the whole month....lol

o50w41.jpg

Nike Burst-I have no idea why nike would release this pair, and the same pair with mesh instead. I used to own the mesh pair, and i got these for really cheap on ebay, thinking it was the same pair.

to my surprise when i opened the box, leather toes and accentsss!!!!! i recall k-town hustler way back in the day asking me to get him a pair, when he was still into nikes, but he was able to find them himself....

2qn9sf7.jpg

Jordan 1 max orange-the thing with these is the fact that they are a sz 8, and i wear 9, so i have to wear these with no insoles, and there is a chunk of the foam padding missing from under the insole...

very weird! the max orange stitch holes you see in the pic, don't show up in person, i guess i should give them a 2nd slap of paint. I feel that the Jordan 1 should only be done in 3 color blocking styles

1) solid color with accented swoosh(mettalics, patent 1s, etc.) 2. Classic silhoutte (think wht/blk/red, or black toe versions) or 3) all black with colored toe, heel, and swoosh (blk/red, blk/blue, etc)

what they did with the max orange....eh lol

2zq8r9c.jpg

Sample Nike Blazer-Year of the rabbit editions. These are duller compared to the released version, and there are other subtle differences, but overall they're still a very nice and rare colorway. Got them 

from a thrift store in oregon.

vqk0ti.jpg

Nike Shox R4-These were given to me by a buddy of mine. One of the best shox models, beter then the classic or the monsters or NZs....too bad they often get overlooked, because they are shox....

vnp8bp.jpg

Nike Rifts- Can't lie, it's because of dirtylicious that i even bought a pair of these. I spotted them back in 2002 i believe at the rack and tried them out. def. different, but in a good way!

2eq5qj8.jpg

Nike Jordan IX lows-Got them from a friend of mine for free, not much to say, they just sit in my closet lol

16273ok.jpg

Nike Blazer low pinstripe-After missing out on the old high version from back in the day, when i heard these were around my way i had to get em, thanks to my buddy lenard for picking them up for me

osvnyd.jpg

Nike Air Max 1-Olympic pack. The shoe is so plain, but the nice gold swoosh is nice, the fact that it's some embossed plastic like material, and not patent leather is also a good touch. These are actually

samples, but bare no difference to their released counterpart.

34i0g48.jpg

Air Force 1 Undefeated- Found these at a thrift store, I dont think i would've bought these on their own if I had the chance, but for the price and the lucky draw in sizing, "why not" lol

avj1qc.jpg

air max 90-traded a pair of pretty beat jordan xiv in the indiglo colorway for these, beat pair for a beat pair, i do wear the 90s more now that i walk my dogs, the xiv's they were so torn up, i dont thik

i ever would've put my foot into those things.

116rp5y.jpg

Vans Chukka Kicks/Hi-imagine my surprise when i saw these at nordstroms rack. the shade of green is lighter, but i didn't mind! def a nice summer color, and different in the line of vans

125knya.jpg

Nike Burst-I remember working at footlocker, and wanting the red version of these, so i had them transferred to me from another store, when i got them in , i didn't want them anymore, as that red was too

much, and regretted not getting the blue pair....well here they are! lol

noxap4.jpg

nike air max 95 id-somebody on craigslist had these for sale, i guess he couldn't get his hands on the neons and made himself a pair. the thing that's a bit odd is it uses a darker/charcoal like 3m color,

vs the silver one that is normally used.

1z65sms.jpg

Nike air max 360-Great color scheme, reminded me a lot of the Spiridon colorway back then. wore these a lot and they are pretty worn in now, but a classic color nonetheless

e6skts.jpg

Nike Air Max 360-Womens colorway that i got for a great deal on ebay, couldn't resist!

24d1pu0.jpg

Nike Dunk Low-Clean colorway that a friend gave to me.

2s956id.jpg

Nike Dunk Hi-Nylon/canvas, based off the Vandals of the same color scheme, i felt that these were different, and still pretty good at the same time.

29cutew.jpg

Nike Dunk Hi-Footaction patent version. This would probably be my favorite nike period, in this model and color of course. So simple, and yet so full of quality materials and the fact that's all

patent leather, oh my!

29a3k8.jpg

Nike DUnk Hi-Cheap pair I found at ROSS, the black suede, and black safari print is a really nice touch, as well as the zoom inserts!

11b6p3c.jpg

Nike Blazer-LAX edition i found for a really cheap price. I used these more for my rain shoes now more then anything.

30xaa1u.jpg

Nike Trainer SC-Not even going to say much, bought them, didn't like em, and sold them.

4r2uyu.jpg

Nike Boot-Forgot the name of this boot, loved the color and the extra touch of "3m", the shoe looks the same all round in the daylight though.

b4fi4p.jpg

Nike Blazer-NYC edition. besides the jumbo NYC on the side, the navy/3m combo always works so well.

s4vz1z.jpg

Vans Chukka Hi-my first pair i purchased, found them at a thrift store, green is darker then the 2nd pair i found at the rack.

i2kil5.jpg

Nike Foamposite Lite-Just a great take on the neon royal color with the gradient effect. 

2py55yb.jpg

Nike Skyline-Not a big fan of the skyline model, but bought these on impulse thanks to the cheap outlet price.

10rqxph.jpg

nike am1- Pictures were better then the actual product we'll say, has since been sold. 

73fn9e.jpg

Nike am360x90 hybrid- Glad i bought these for 50$, they're "ok" but they are a sz 8.5 and are a bit snug unfortunately, and honestly, i don't even wear them much anymore! I just don't understand why

nike couldn't use this same black cage for the neon 95/360 OTO release...-_-

2mcy9i.jpg

Nike Blazer SB-Still DS, not much else can be said....lol

152p10h.jpg

Nike air max 1-Chili colorway, good color and material, found them at a used clothing store and snatched them up as soon as i saw them, Have always wanted to throw them in the washing machine, but

other NT'rs have strongly suggested not to....*sigh*

2vlaan7.jpg

Nike Air Force 1-Doernbecher af1 release. Amazingly they popped at the rack. When i found this pair, it was the only one, so i'm not sure why they were there, but i do like em, and they do get plenty of wear

15nubgw.jpg

Nike air max -LCD pack, i painted the swoosh and the piece next to the lace hole black, just felt that it helped it as far as the color was concerned, and matches the glossy premium black leather as well.

28qnfr.jpg

Nike Air Force 1-Mita's, found them at a thrift store, they were pretty creased up when I got them, not much else I could do....

zvbz7n.jpg

Nike Uptempo-Got it in a batch of shoes from a friend. I've never worn these, never really had a reason to honestly...

96z5t2.jpg

Nike Penny II-Miami heat colorway, again, cheap price at the outlet=why not?

wu484w.jpg

Vans Huf Sk8 Hi-Great colorway, however they bleed like noneother.

2lw2e06.jpg

Nike army boot-interesting release, i hear they are co.jp and are all over nordstoms rack, said why not?

293vodx.jpg

Kobe IV-Cheap pair, why not?

33f3k7k.jpg

Penny III-I disliked this shoe a lot, it never appealed to me, until I bought them and realized why. It was the straps on the tongue, so i cut them off, and now they looked much better IMO with a 

clean black tongue.

1t9e7n.jpg

Nike Footscape-Found these on ebay for abotu 35$ shipped, VNDS, but i guess that was the problem. After two wears the material on the heel started to rip/tear, very sad for this co.jp. How can you resist

a shoe with the color name "GLOW" ??

2n1azqs.jpg

Nike Air Max 97-My first pair of the OG silver colorway, i think this is a 2009 or 2010 retro, not sure on the exact year....

fx9p48.jpg

Nike Lebron IV-China's I won from the nikebasketball event when they had the different games you could play online. The shoes came in a baggy, and are a shade darker then the QS/limited release of the

china lebrons, as these are promo sizes.

2e64g0j.jpg

Nike Lunar Elite-Great colorway I found for cheap, loving how they feel when run in them.

15wi0rd.jpg

Nike Lebron II-Was given these by a friend of mine, directly from a UO player who plays in the NBA now. Awesome shoe that I'm always proud to say that I own.

2ujp5ig.jpg

Nike foamposite one- eggplant foams from 2008, got them through NDC, now you can find them at any mom and pop stores lol.

30wbdjl.jpg

Nike Air Jordan 11-Concords DS set. My favorite jordan, they are really still clear, just the lighting i guess didn't help at this moment, oh well!

308wh7t.jpg

Nike Air Force 2-Espo's I drove down to SF from seattle for this release, figured why not? aparrently we drove through an oregon blizzard. When we got out of the snow, i forgot my snow chains were

still on and parts of it broke off, and started flailing against my car.....that i no longer own either btw lol. These were pretty cool when they released, and thanks to the invis. 

af1s that came out, nobody wants to remember these!

msit01.jpg

Nike Kobe III-MVP editions, never wore them either. I added the gold laceloops from the all star kobe's onto these.

fd8xah.jpg

Lebron III- "KID" version from "The Lebrons". Supposedly 100 were made, then an extra 100 because of the nike shipping error with these shoes, so 200 pairs or so out there in each style?

2jeut1i.jpg

Nike Paul Rodriguez SB- JRODS, jordan x nike collab? or more of a tinker x nike collab? regardless, interesting shoe, and materials used on this shoe as well!

9qv19w.jpg

Nike Hyperdunk UWR-These are a PE from Sheryl Swoopes in the womens USA basketball edition. They were made for the games in Beijing and feature the UWR logo on the tongue and the USA insoles, as well as

SWOOPES on the side of the shoe.

28vt9h1.jpg

Nike Vis Sweet-This was one of the earlier HOH releases. MelonHead got them for me at HOHNY, and when i received them, there "happened" to be a kevin durant signing in seattle about 2 weeks later

So i bring the shoes there, and we have to purchase a copy of NCAA08 i believe to get him to sign it, fair enough, i just sold it afterwards anyway, as i didn't want the game, but there was also

a tournament to play in, where the winner would play against kevin durant in the game. I wound up winning, played and lost to the spin move prone Durant, and got the shoes signed, as well as an autographed

swingman jersey (srsly no authentic?? lol) good times!
7xlmv6r.jpg

290sh21.jpg

nike foamposite- OG pair that is DS, a friend needed the $$$ and sold them to me for 180$....worked for me! lol Not as brown as pic shows, looks more like the medial side of the shoe.

fngshs.jpg

Nike Yeezy-Thanks to NDC for them, can't beat retail

whcuas.jpg

Nike Yeezy-Bought them from ebay, again not much to be said about them

k00u93.jpg

Nike Dunk Hi-Patent leather #2, This is the DS set, thanks to land o' kicks for supplying them. I don't think i'll ever wear them, lol

vy2qdx.jpg

Nike Air Yeezy-I'm glad the sizing for the shoe is so stupid. These are a sz8 and fit me just fine (I wear a 9). I need to clean them...that's all....lol

34paxw8.jpg

Nike Hyperdunk-Friendlies edition. Not sure if i regret buying them for 180, but def. a bit rare, and not always seen, again, another DS shoe int he closet

ixt3mf.jpg

Nike Hyperdunk UWR- Very clean shoe, not much else needs to be said!

10wnz1j.jpg

Lebron IV-I loved the Neon royalness of it, butt he pice tag sucked at $200, let alone they were selling seperately down the road on NDC from the bag...."geez", however, blue carbon fibre...very nice touch

30aeu00.jpg

Air Max 90-From the Air Attack pack, very clean and simple. love them.

hx6bly.jpg

Nike Air max 95-Original pair from 1995 with box, DS. Bought these from a mislabeled ebay auction for about 86$, was terrifed that they were going to crumble en route to me, but they didn't! Sad that

there is yellowing ont he lace loops making them look orange.

33nz1q8.jpg

Nike Trainer 1- Purchaed a sz 9 at champs during release, but they were snug, had to win a raffle at NT Vegas for a 9.5, which i luckily did. Gave daps to Rex Naverette, and got my shoes....stupid sizing!

lol

2e5lizm.jpg

Nike AIr Jordan XI-DMP's, wear pair, laces were being washed at time of picture...lol

2i8ismo.jpg

Nike Dunk Low-Hollands, Very sb'+$% in terms of color, i.e. true red Vamps, but very bright in person, just a shame such bad leather was used for these...my old friend Daaznballa, aka orijahnal flavah got me these long ago.

vy0h3d.jpg

Nike Dunk Hi SB-Simple and Clean, bought from sale at GOODS here in seattle.

11so1zl.jpg

Nike 1/2 cent-Got these from stuntmanmike during NT Hawaii's closing sale, love them, wish I had more chances to wear them. the 3m laces were from a pair of air max 95s.

t65it2.jpg

Nike Jordan 1-Max orange, stupid purchase lol, they were from citysole, i actually preordered them not know what the availibility was for them...lol

nbb0w5.jpg

Nike Jordan V Retro-Womens pair i got for about 17$, slowly working on one of the shoes as show in the picture, had to strip the pink flames with acetone until the foam appear, very tedious...

2ldg5u9.jpg

Nike Penny II-Instant classics. Had these when I was in high school, very glad they went on sale and all that, people will have the same feelings for these again in the future i bet!

jzze2t.jpg

Nike Lebron VI-Only colorway i really liked, all black "boot" that's as light as an airmax....

2cifpj9.jpg

Nike Jordan IV-Got these from a mom and pops store in chicago for 100$ about 5 years ago, the owner said he was selling his entire collection, i wish i sifted through more boxes, but it's alright, i was

on "vacation" right?

6ymomo.jpg

Jordan XX-I had my money lined up and ready to purchase the QS pair that released the same day, but I didn't realize they were LEATHER, and not patent! bleh!!!!! glad i got the stealths, but a patent QS

....idk, i might've gotten those instead...

161hmyd.jpg

Jordan XX3-Best color for the GR sets IMO, they did hurt my pinky toe however..

11awbki.jpg

Nike Dunk Hi SB-"Unfuturas", lovely colorway, my friend refuses to buy these as a "futura" substitute, idk lol.

1zgxifc.jpg

Jordan V-Green Beans, was given a pass to the ES, and bought these there, even lined up early for them, oh well, fun experience nonetheless

11kxs1c.jpg

Jordan 1 KO-Great retro and execution from JB. Have yet to waer them, but i'm excited to! They sold out everywhere, but we just started opening SHIEKHS locations here in seattle, I was able to purchase a pair

from there.

al0u82.jpg

Nike Dunk Low- Simple summer color with zoom, needs more wear from me though! 

b97pkl.jpg

Nike Air Force 1-Orange Canvas lows for wmns, lovely color, but nike blew it by making them have a white tongue.

oqh9b9.jpg

Kobe IV -Inline colorway, can't go wrong with an extra DS pair of a shoe you love!

b8wk8p.jpg

nike flightposite-glad nike retro'd these. I love them! and i'm glad nobody bought them so i was able to purchase them at about 85$ from nike.com at the time. I don't like the fact that when the side mesh

flaps down

1h9w8i.jpg

Nike Air Force 1- Sheeds, all red!(with some dirt it eems!) i'm a sucker for full patent leather, and all red patent is no exception, lol

j09q8i.jpg

Nike Kickshawaii-One of the better past dunk releases. Got them from Seattle Retro shoe store, before they turned into capital1524, in which they are now RPS, great color and materials on this shoe!

a1ok5e.jpg

nike dunk sb-Pele, keeping that 808 spirit alive! I love the color and material that was used for this shoe. suede/durabuck, patent, candy red clear midsole! remember, to remove THE INSOLES as you don't

really want to be stepping on the face of the Hawaiian Goddess.

fcdw8.jpg

Nike Dunk SB-Tiffany's. Bought them in a bulk SB sale, wound up selling the other shoes, and having these pay for themselves!

sy5j77.jpg

Nike Dunk-Daktari's! I went to Seattle retro shoe store for these, and they didn't have my size, but oddly niketown at the time released these as well....yay for me! the tongue jabs into my shins however, so 

quarter socks are a must!

a2gbpk.jpg

nike dunk low=My wife bought thse for me while we were dating. Something simple and clean, no complaints here

fymo7a.jpg

Nike dunk hi-Dontrelle's from the nike royale pack. Very nice color combo, and once again, sucker for patent...

21e86xg.jpg

Nike Trainer-Original release, not the recently retro'd tennis version, very comfy, you guys missed out!

5kepvq.jpg

Nike Jordan XI-Citrus. This ist he third pair i've owned. Sold my first pair i had as a high school freshman a long time ago, then i bought a wear pair, and this pair from ebay...sz 10.5 womens, not too easy to find.

1zcd5w9.jpg

Nike Jordan XIV Retro-Best colorway, i actually forgot i had these....lol

30aucxs.jpg

Nike Dunk Low B-Oddly enough i unstuffed the tongue on these, no idea why, simple pair of shoes for the summer though!

mttimx.jpg

Nike Zoom Tre-3m/neon??? great colorway and materials used.

16hoqqq.jpg

Nike Dunk Low-A custom that i never finished...lol

k19opt.jpg

lebron iv-best lebron out of hte line IMO, but they are so heavy, reminds me of the penny ii's as far as the white sides are concerned.

1075bg2.jpg

jordan condo-simple "presto" like shoe from JB, amazingly good pair of trunners....smh at what the trunner line has become now...

28l6yc3.jpg

nike dunk low-old pair i did, wayyy too glossy, oh well..

ddyukw.jpg

nike presto-woven edition. kind of just bought these cuz i couldn't find the obsidian/red ones, still a nice colorway.

2zjcnqx.jpg

nike dunk sb low-black packs, tried to color in the coloring in the heels with a highlighter, over time it's faded off lol

25hhafd.jpg

Nike Dunk Sb-Supreme lows, daaznballa once again got me these, i think i paid $250 for them, at the time, i should've bought the sz 6 he had for the wifey...."oh well"

2i1c8zt.jpg

Nike Mad Jibe-Work shoes, nice for the summer with some khakis though

2md2n8p.jpg

nike dunk low-customs i never really messed with, and had no real inspirition with as wel, lol

oausg7.jpg

Jordan III LS-great color on one of my favorite joran models. A friend got them from the ES for me, still wound up paying close to retail, after giving him some gas and food money, lol

30mobvd.jpg

Nike Presto Gym-Got these in Hawaii, pretty bright shoe, with good materials, love them, need to wear them more though!

fbhzbm.jpg

Nike Dunk Low-Painted Daktaris inspired by the nuggets colorway and the daktaris themselves

o8utlz.jpg

Jordan XV Low-Clean simple color, never too big of a fan of the lows, and i got these fairly cheap. Not too bad for ten year old sneaker!

308z7d5.jpg

Nike Dunk Sb Hi-Brian andersons. I remember the NT photoshop of baby milo on the heel, and i completely spazzed thinking a true bape collab

291l09e.jpg

Nike Air Max Griffey-Definately a classic. i wasn't able to snag a sz 9, but the 9.5 will do. Haven't worn them, and i' m not sure if i'll

ever!

287ae0.jpg

Nike Air Zoom Generation- 1st games! I got this pair as an extra one from a friend who was unloading his shoes.

2rh6z9g.jpg

Nike Vandal-tear away mcfentridge (sp?) edition. I got these from an outlet who actually sent me a complete box a long time ago

i did the following things to it. Used a drill to tear it up, lit it on fire, carved out my wife's name on the side....and i think that's it for now

lol

2j2exz5.jpg

Jordan Spiz'ike-Not a big fan of the Spiz'ikes,but this color, was a no brainer to me honestly. I wear them as my

bootleg cement iii's. =)

jjp4rc.jpg

Nike Zoom Kobe II ST-one of my FAVORITE pairs of kobe's out there. The use of premium leathers, the purple accents, and the subtle white parts of the shoe

along with the patent toe and dual straps are dope! I actually bought these shoes when my pair of OG IX's i was wearing at work one day began to crumble,

ran to footlocker, bought them and wore them the same day....lol

358xu2t.jpg

Nike Air Zoom Generation-Great color, but I hate the way the shoe creases. One shoe was fine, but one creased horribly. Nike's inconsistancy....bleh.

ju9zxu.jpg

Nike Air Max Penny 1-A Classic! Although they don't have the 3m piping like the OG's did, these are definately appreciated in my closet, wish I would

wear them more often however.

1g2asn.jpg

Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro- OG color? check. Patent leather? check. A mid cut?....eh....lol I'm glad these are in great shape over all these years, one of my buddies

bought them with his discount at footaction back in the day, this was when footlocker and champs did not carry jordan products for quite some time.

33c0he0.jpg

Nike Air Jordan V-Grapes! so much hype and hysteria with this release, it was nuts, not jordan XI nuts, but nuts for a LS release. I was able to get these from

an NT'r for a pretty good price, since they were pretty beat up when i received them. 

2m2b24p.jpg

Nike Zoom Lebron II-one of my favorite lebrons that released. Definately loved this color when i first saw samples, was

extremely pissed when SC said the wht/red/yellow color was supposed to release but didn't. Bleh!

2pr9xc6.jpg

Nike Zoom Lebron II-My wife bought the wht/navy/red set for me, being the jerk that i am, i guess, i asked her if it would be alright

to swap them out with the grey colorway. She said yes, and i proceeded to buy her a pair too...lol

168z976.jpg

Nike Zoom Kobe 1-This shoe...is so damn ugly! Yes flame suit on, sure, but the lines don't flow at all, especially

if you've seen how the rest of the kobe's have stacked up.....oh well, the thing about this shoe was when i saw it

at the outlets, it was 40$, pretty cheap right? What was next to it? the all black take down version, the zoom uptempo i believe?

for 10$ more!....how are you going to sell the take down version of a shoe for less then the main version itself?...smh nike!

2nh3uc7.jpg

Nike Jordan VI-A buddy of mine had these laying around, and decided to give them to me. not too shabby!

30lz1jq.jpg

Nike PROD II-How did these not only make it to the outlets, but NOT SELL OUT? classic colorway and materials, as well as a really

similar homage to a particular dunk sb and jordan item.....beats me, i'm def. happy with them however!

ie2qg0.jpg

Nike foamposite Ones-'08 eggplant release, see above, second pair.

2ykjg9i.jpg

Nike Penny II-OG Atlantics, these are definately falling a part. Not much I can do, and it's not like they're worth much to resell in this condition =(

28v43k.jpg

Nike Zoom Kobe III-All stars! This shoe, as odd as it looks, feels so good, and actually IMO looks better on feet then it does in your hands!.purchased them at the nke outlet

if i remember, kobe only started like 2 mins in this game since he was still injured right?

31310nr.jpg

Nike Jordan XX2-Bought these really for no reason. Never going to wear them so ...."eh"....lol

2whdw21.jpg

Jordan XX1- The DNA's! Italian Suede! They're nice, and i've only worn them a couple of times. A NT'r sold these to me, and being the nice guy that he was

gave me free overnight shipping. Not too bad! I tried them with red laces from the other XX1s....but i prefer the black a bit better.

28txamd.jpg

Jordan xx1- Again, a "why did i buy these" purchase. I do think they look better with the lacesi threw in with white piping, then the plain jane red ones that come with them.

dr3vv4.jpg

Adidas Kobe 1-Bought these in high school, quite some time ago, i love them, and i'm happy adidas didn't ppull a Crazy 1 release with this colorway!

2vcsvhu.jpg

Jordan BMP 1-Old Loves, threw black laces in them, I generally use these as my beaters, I forgot where i picked up the zoom insole from, but they definately

help as far as comfort is concerned.

2sb7fhk.jpg

Jordan BMP 1-New Loves. I painted the lace area black to give it more of that old school iconic jordan color blocking, after seeing another member do it himself.

Definately makes them better IMO

o8z1ab.jpg

Nike Air Force Max- Pretty much bought them for no reason as well, they just collect dust in my closet now...

2qi8l95.jpg

Nike Zoom GP-Found these at a thrift store in excellent condition. The downfall is that they are a sz 10, but that's alright though!

2ufrmh3.jpg

Nike Air Jordan 3-Cements! this is the 5th pair i've owned. I used to have one i used to beat up, traded one ofr a DS pair of midnight navy VI's, 

sold the 3rd pair, had a 4th wear pair that was a sz 9.5, and now here we have a DS sz 9. I've worn these 1x for a dinner, will wear them again soon i hope!

10mn994.jpg

Nike Air Jordan 2009-The shoe as a whole was "meh". they are so stiff! but the patent leather def. makes the shoe stand out and give it that appeal they are lacking

...plus i found them at nordstrom's rack, 50$? why not =)

x3hnc0.jpg

Nike Sabaku Low-Slip on samples, The shoes are still DS, haven't really found a reason to wear them, and they fit big too which isn't a great thing at all. Not a big

fan of vans slip-ons, and if these weren't sabaku's, and samples, i probably would not have purchased them

2jfkot2.jpg

Nike Tech Challenge II-Cheap price, bought them and now they sit in my closet...."oh well"

2w2k851.jpg

Nike Jordan XVI-My friend gave these to me, he had painted the white portions a light grey color, i painfully removed all of the grey paint and repainted it white.

one of my favorite jordan i own and still wear! now to get some cherrywoods! lol

inajp1.jpg

Adidas Kobe I-When i was younger, I had the chance to get either these, or the jordan XVI low wht/red for my summer shoes. I chose the jordans. These were

so hard to find over the years, but one day i spotted them in the summer and had to buy them! All mesh basketball shoe? pshhH!

2w7l995.jpg

Jordan XVII Low-Lightnings! Odd LS release by JB back in the day during all star weekend. I remember people having no idea that they released, and not only that

but where they did as well. These were puchased from the nike outlet when they popped up.

2md17vm.jpg

Shox BB4-My first major purchase. These were 150$ back then, and i had a finishline coupon to make them 130 I believe. That was the firs time i spent

more then $100 on a pair of shoes. I eventually traded my bb4's, in the same color, for a pair of concord jordan XI's however. I forgot where I got

this pair from, but i'm glad I did! They reminded me of my first real favorite jordan, the XIII in the wht/blk/red colorway.

8xilv6.jpg

Nike Court Forces- Air Max pack. These are so clean! with the subtle infra accents, and the mesh/grey suede body. Only pair of court forces I own, and 

it'll stay that way more then likely!

25fnm8i.jpg

Jordan XVI-CDP edition, DS. However the soles are turning pink/red from the hue of the shank plate...sad!

35jjmzn.jpg

Air Zoom Generation Low-A long time ago i tried to use the footlocker search feature to find a pair of Lebron II's in the company. It turns out

there was a random sz 9.5 pair floating out there for 50$ i believe. So i purchased them, and when they arrived, they were these shoes! Confused, I just said sure

and kept them. I painted that shoe back in 2004...lol, as you can see I've had no real motivation to finish the job or to wear these either.

35d5dsj.jpg

Lebron II-2nd pair....nuff said

34t1s36.jpg

Nike Swingman Remix-IMO, people are going to hit themselves over the head with this release. The griffey 1 retro over shadowed these i can understand, 

but the shoe is really clean, and works really with jeans and what not. This pair was purchased at Champs Sports, and remains DS still.

2h5mk1u.jpg

Nike Dunk SB-Stussy Dunks, great color and theme, but they get dirty really easily, and it's a shame that they do too!

vpat6u.jpg

Nike Burst-Crepe editions. An NT'r found these within the last year at his local nordstrom's rack, odd eh? thankfully he bought them for me, what a swell guy =)

2z8e2i0.jpg

Nike Dunk WMN-I used these as if they were a pair of bisons, very similar color scheme, but not as far as material is concerned.

25fngh3.jpg

Nike Dunk SB -Black packs that i had bleached. came out pretty interesting, but they smell like bleach/fabric softner though

5vd6yx.jpg

Nike Dunk SB-Hemps! great color that isn't applied in a lot of shoes. the cascade blues were just not for me, and the bonzai's were too rare!

mhvhb8.jpg

Nike Dunk SB-Purple Pigeons. One of the classic dunks made, baffles me why nike didn't give people purple laces though, eh?

x0wksj.jpg

Nike Ace '83-Interesting model, but i'm sure all of us can see why they were bought....the jordan color of course! Haven't worn these in a looong time!

2m2xves.jpg

Nike Dunk SB-Futuras! My friend went to japan and said he spotted these in VNDS condition. Sent me an email telling me they were 125 or 140, i paypal'd him

immediately and he got them for me. I guess they belonged to a smoker which decreased the value, but otherwise they're in great condition.

281zl2h.jpg

Nike Dunk Sb-Goretex, aka medicoms! Traded a few different items for them. These were samples from a fellow NT'r,Personally I think that these are betterin pictures then in person...

syv9md.jpg

Nike Dunk Low-Jordan inspired pack. I went ahead and painted the swoosh to resemble medicom 3's i believe? the one with the orange trim around

the swosh. I used red to keep the jordan theme going on.

ouocjm.jpg

Nike Kobe III- B-Grades Asia exclusive. picked them up from an outlet from the outlet thread. Definately think they look much better with the 

black laces in them

2my6n9d.jpg

Nike Zoom Flight "premium"- Premium eh? the zf95's are one of nike's classic. I used to hunt for a cheap pair of these and never was able to find it. 

bevxhv.jpg

nike Dunk High WMNS-"un-dunkles" very similar to the dunkles as far as color is concerned. Euro exclusive

313oncx.jpg

Nike Air Zoom Generation-1st games. If I knew i'd get another pair in nds condition, i would've kept these DS when i had them the first time. But two NDS pairs...oh well

2d2c9lj.jpg

Nike Blazer SB-Azures! really clean color! surprised nike dind't put black laces in these either. sometimes those extra colors they give us....makes no sense.

33kboxu.jpg

Nike LunarGlide-Some hype was with these shoes, people were syaing how great they are, but it really didn't do much for me running wise. 

Missing shoe

28a10n6.jpg

Nike Zoom Dunk Hi-one day we walked past a store that has these on display in the window, not paying attention to anything my wife asks if i liked them, i said yes,and she went ahead

and gave these to me as my christmas gift!

oqbsrb.jpg

Nike Air Max Grifey 1-Volts! a buddy of mine spotted these at the outlets, and picked them up for me, otherwise i dont think i would've bought these at all.

aw42zs.jpg

Nike Dunk Low-Great two tone colorway. one of my friends got these from shiekhs for me before we had shiekhs in seattle.

oczmo.jpg

Nike Jordan XI-2001 retro's. that morning was so easyyyyyyyy compared to nowadays. i simply went onto finishline.com and applied a coupon with the shoes and ordered them! worried

that the coupon would void my order, i went on NDC and ordered from there too. I sold the extra pair that arrived to a friend of mine....nowadays i have ot wait in line in the cold

winter outside of a mall at 2 am for some poor spacejams....lol

54vocl.jpg

Jordan 1 Low -East. At the itme i wanted to paint them to look like the black toe jordan 1 BMP's, because i didn't want to unds my pair, but i eventually found a wear pair

and wound up never finishing this project...the more i think about it, I should've made them in the wht/blk/red og jordan like colorway

2ij43n7.jpg

Nike Air Jordan IV-DS Mars iv's! i like the shoe, and although quality is bad, what can you do? unless you want to buy the lasers, these are pretty good on it's own

merit. maybe it's because i like the lasered mars on the heel....idk. I had a pair before and they squeaked, never really felt the need to break these out.

missing shoe

2ufao92.jpg

Nu Retro 1-no comment -_-

ak99ua.jpg

Nike Dunkesto-I wanted to see what these were about, so when a buddy of mine spotted them, he asked me if i want them. Confused at the color description he gave me

i just said get em! after seeing how odd they were, i decided to do a bit of painting on my own, definately a random piece, but that's the whole point! as you can see

the shoes get worn, the mesh is dirty and because of the paint, i can't just toss them in the wash as i normally would *sigh*

ftoa5i.jpg

Nike Jordan XI-Columbias! such a clean colorway. I hated these when the released, but def. grew on me as years went by. This pair is NDS, but the soles look so bad =(

2qibn15.jpg

Nike Dunk SB-De La Soul Highs! one of the easier "rare" releases that were obtained. A matter of knowing the store had them still in the afternoon, walked in, tried them on, and walked out

...never tried on a pair of sb's in a store before (they are a 9.5 is why) and the owner's gave me this weird look, like who tries on sb's still? lol

Missing shoe

bdwu1x.jpg

Zoom Flight premium-DS set...i think at one point I had three of these....lol

1128ris.jpg

nike Dunk SB- Maple His. One of the better batches of the early colors, and a fat tongue on a high top to boot! love the fact that these work as if they were an actual boot as well!

nvs5kg.jpg

Jordan Xi cool grey-A friend of mine received these for free, and went ahead and gave them to me as well! i love them, but they are sz 8.5s and doesn't get worn much now =(

fbl53m.jpg

Nike FC SB-Interesting color combo, the last FC to release, before they came back. Found them at the rack, I believe i've only worn these 1x. lol

154dkic.jpg

nike Air Force 1-Random pair a friend gave to me to customize for him, he never followed up, and i never followed through with making them. I think they were only 14$, which is 

why he forgot/doesn't really care, lol

6rsqdt.jpg

Air Jordan Xi-Carolina lows! my first air jordans! you'll never forget your first, and although i really do not like the "baby blue" color as much as i did

when i was younger, these won't get sold....i mean after all, you can only have "a first" once....

10oqgyq.jpg

Nike Foamposite Pearl- retro's that I bought off a friend. i cannot wear these without quarter socks, as the left shoe digs into my ankles, this has been an ongoing problem

with the retro pearls I've had over the years, and only this particular retro model

2wd4j0x.jpg

Nike Air Force 1 x 97-Scrapped! sad was how i felt when i heard this was scrapped, later to find out that a very small batch of these was released to the publics through

the outlets. I guess from my understanding, nike wanted to use the supreme midsole with the clear air unit to show the "97ness" of it, but there was miscommunication and these

were produced instead...again that's just what I heard. Regardless, this pair is a sample pair that I got off of ebay for a Far far far lower prices then what i was willing ot pay

25sn3hx.jpg

Nike Gloves-The Gloves! GP! this shoe brings back memories! When i was a kid my dad bought me the son of gloves in a wht/red/blk colorway and one of my best friends had this same model.

i wasn't really into shoes at this time, but i do remember wearing the hell out of my pair, it may be the last pair of nike's i literally wore into the ground! got these from the same seller

on ebay who sold me the neon royal foams, a collector who was selling his stuff. got them for a terrific price.

23jnz2e.jpg

Lunar Rejuven8-These were so ill! I loved them when i saw the US 2008 olympic squad wearing them, and wished the men's version had a swoosh on it as well as a swoosh on the toe cap!

Since i'm not an olympic athlete, and was not going to drop 400+ on them *cough* lebronkid *cough* lol, i settled for these. I did find the womens USA with the swoosh for my wife though

but, no luck on the mens!

xfdfrs.jpg

Nike Zoom Kobe Lite II- Bgrades from the outlet. The appeal of it being an international release, and to complete the trifecta of kobe II releases is what made me want to

get these. I've tried to wear them before, but the high cutness of the collar was not comfortable at all.

3499zec.jpg

Nike Jordan III-Fire red wear pair. Never wanted to wear the main pair I bought, so i was able to find a VNDS pair off of ebay for 80$, worked for me!

Missing Shoe

w99wli.jpg

Jordan 1 Phat Low-Clean colorway! definately love these, even paid retail, which i don't regret at all, for these! At times i wonder if I should've bought the blue set as well....

rutjes.jpg

Nike Force 1 Mids-Not a color combo you'd see on a normal bases, def. appreciated! Euro release, i wish they were lows now, but back then, i was glad that they were mids....oh time has changed!

70vxuv.jpg

Zoom Generation-Lebron's All star...kidding rookie game shoe! eastbay screwed me on this, as when i ordered them, they were placed on back order, and i was then told that it would be cancelled

well one day they popped up, and eastbay charged me for the shoes without telling me that the order was going to be fulfilled!....smh

i5cfaw.jpg

Chuck Taylor-patent leather red chuck highs from Barney's that popped at marshalls...i loved the color and materials, but not the price, so when I saw them at marshalls, it was a no brainer!

I cannot find the white pair for a decent price for the life of me!

ou3z9e.jpg

nike Glove-See store on black pair above

14sedrc.jpg

Nike Shox R4- My brother bought me these, they were on clearance on nordstroms.com. amazingly, i bought the trainerposite, and did not like how they

looked when i got them, so he got me these....i do wish i kept the posites, lol

2ia33ae.jpg

Kobe IV-Olympic edition. I'm sure people didn't buy these mainly because he didn't wear them, but if you see it more as a celebration shoe then these are great!

i like how there aren't really too many gold sneakers out there, and with the navy, and hint of red, these work really well for me.

25rl1fa.jpg

vans half cab-Kicks/Hi edition. I fell into the hype from the last 3 ft high and rising, and thought these were going to be tough to get, but they were still avai

on the site long after they were released.

missing shoe

of3cj8.jpg

Jordan XVII-I personally feel that this is the best color combo for the xvii mids out of the 3, with the blue ones not that far behind....love the black lining on the blues

but these here, made me feel great about myself lol. i remember buying these for 100$, but i still treated them like the $200 shoes that they were....i scuffed the toe and

never really wore em since then

30ijs6a.jpg

Nike Dunk Hi- Black Premium dunk his. These are dope! it's really the only pair of all black leather shoes i like, simply because of the premium leather that was used on them.

i used to wear them with red laces, since i couldn't get the pharrell dunks, lol

k50ete.jpg

Nike dunk hi- wht/3m highs. these came out a long time ago, when i first bought them, i immediately painted the swoosh red, as i felt that the shoe was pretty boring without that splash of color.

ruqqnm.jpg

nike dunk hi-stone mesa his? the shoes have a weird off white cream color to them, and the mix of that, along with the orange swoosh and brown trim make them pretty different. definately works if you're

a browns fan

missing shoe

missing shoe

51u45z.jpg

Jordan 1- OLNL black toe's DS. These have been DS since i bought them. the wear pair i bought, i purchased a few months later down the road,

and these here, will most likely stay DS or be sold off in the future...

missing shoe

missing shoe

339li1g.jpg

nike vector- a friend gave these to me for free. i've worn them a few times, surprisingly comfortable, something nice to wear during the summer time.

333ga43.jpg

nike air garnett iii- idk, but these just "look" better then the retros to me. it's a shame that the retro's were made with such odd materials, like the

plastic shank plate, lack of tuned air...etc, that they've fallen into the clearance category of shoes. Love these shoes, definately brings me back to middle school/HS

nxomj6.jpg

jordan xi- space jams. 2009 retros, didn't think it would be as big as a train wreck as the release was. never had to literally run inside of a mall to get

to the store.....does it look like they're yellowing??? sad!

nqz6hi.jpg

jordan xi- another pair of spacejams, i doubled up

ab3vus.jpg

Jordan xvi low-the picture is horrible, they are pretty clear, and have a weird tint of pink from the shank plate, and are relatively still white....but i remember my brother giving these to me,

it was either these or the playoff kobe's i mentioned earlier. i should bring these back out, i also remember ja rule wearing them in the i'm real video with jlo a bit early too....

20iz51i.jpg

Jordan alpha 1- people wished for jordan brand to remake the 1 with technology to actually play them in. with a full length air bag, these released, and i was pretty happy, but these are still sitting on sales racks...

it's a shame, but me personally, i enjoy these very much!

14muao7.jpg

nike kobe iv- inlines! such a smooth oclorway, this is my wear pair, they've treated me well in seattle/vegas/LA/portland, every where! I think they look so good with white laces!

rj2owi.jpg

Lebron IV - wht/navy, i forgot i had these! I believe the default laces were navy/gold, and the white ones came from a pair of d wades, these need to be cleaned up a bit, but still

nonetheless, one of the best lebrons as far as looks are concerned!

oihele.jpg

nike kobe II - found these at the outlets for 35$, didn't really like the "kobe ii ultimate" but for the price, figured why not?

dts0m.jpg

jordan xx- the mid west. this shoe, with the amount of red nubuck, is a fantastic shoe! it's a shame they have weird bleeding marks around it, but i actually bought these when i went to chicago,

whats up flint! and got these at one of the largest footlocker's i've ever been to! i bought about 3 pairs for people back in seattle.

148lv02.jpg

Jordan XI DMP-a ds pair....they'll never be worn, and i'm ok with that!

zwffgg.jpg

jordan VI DMP-DS as well. the soles are holding up surprisingly well for such an old shoe. The package was an interesting release, and i'll just leave it at that >.<

vooars.jpg

Nike Kobe II ID- You can prety much see the inspiration behind these, i should bring them out every once in a while, but the chance to really isn't there ....

34q04t2.jpg

nike prod - the futura edition. i love the randomness of the shoe with the art pieces that are on it, as well as the super duper dope clear swoosh with the carbon weave in it...again, sucker for patent leather...lol

vx2ouf.jpg

jordan vii- french blues, i'm surprised the the toe cap looks like that. my brother got these for me during the FTL holdout with nike. 

they were only worn a few times, and the laces were swapped out from the oval ones to get that og like look.

mrhup.jpg

nike dunk low-drum island pack low/perf. a smooth classic colorway, that as you can see, have been pretty worn! i still bust them out though.

70j47t.jpg

jordan iv-blk/red if i didn't own these, i wouldn't be able to see what people were crying about when the talk about CDP quality. no paint chips, shoe still looks so fresh....one of my favorite "cheap" pick ups

2ezoe44.jpg

Jordan Xi-citrus wear pair. My old boss was selling his shoes and had these. pretty much snatched these up, and never looked back! this is my 3rd pair i've owned, and i certainly love bringing them out every once in a while.

2h36ic2.jpg

jordan VIII-my brother got these for me when footlocker was being "ice'd" by nike/JB, at nordstroms. since they were a gift, i won't ever sell them, but i wish i could....lol

2ur2d77.jpg

Nike Blazer SB-My wife got these for me. not a bad shoe, the swoosh is pretty weird, if i had an extra pair i would paint the swoosh black. the laces came from the inline

kobe iv's, works perfectly with these.

34qr48h.jpg

Nike air force 180-retros. my friend at niketown got thse for me on his discount. love the aggresive, yet subtle look of this shoe. always intended to get a pair of bball 180s for my wife, just never pulled

the trigger when i saw pairs out there.

missing shoe

zwnr05.jpg

jordan xiii low-promo pair. i'm unsure if these were a team, or were simply a promo pair, as the barcoding # is extremely odd, almost like the PE's from back in the day. I painted the jumpman purple, meant

to do the jordan lettering as well...

t0jgw9.jpg

nike dunk hi wmn-besides that furry lining, the colorway on these is pretty good, and reminds me of a leather sb hulk. keeps my feet cozy in the winter time

t5is2g.jpg

nike 1/2 cent- QS i thought the whole line would be a QS, but only these turned out to be. og foam color? inspiration from a great line? not a bad result, and because of that, an extra $200 out of my pockets...

2i8u2r7.jpg

nike kobe iv-customized miami vice! well the combo of pink and teal just reminds me of miami, there was really no inpiration for these, just wanted to do something different that looked good.

missing shoe

missing shoe

missing shoe

16gwizq.jpg

nike air baked-i saw these at the rack one day with my wife, and was seriously intrigued with them. my wife was like, hell no, those are weird/awful/you wouldn't buy them if they weren't nike's (which is true)

and wouldn't let me get them. she would later surprise me with them for my bday, and yes, they are pretty freakin weird...lol

205pmag.jpg

nike flightposite-retro golds! people are going to feel the same way about these as they did with the OG sets. i'm not mad, i'm pretty happy with this purchase!

16k2hr6.jpg

nike kobe iv-draft days, found these at the outlets for about $20....would you pass on these for $20?

2anajm.jpg

nike jordan iii-true blues. I bought these from a niketalker who sold me a lot of sneakers back in the day. for some reason or another

i applied a clear coat of paint to the upper, don't even ask why. but these have treated me well over the years, and i wouldn't mind a pair of the retro's either.

missing shoe

2sb90ys.jpg

vans sk8 hi-hufs! i had the whole trio, but sold the blk/golds, and wished that they had a 3m side lining, but they don't =(

de21yg.jpg

adidas forum lows-i have no idea why i bought these back in 2002.....but 8 years later, and that plastic piece is still clear! these were all white, and i painted the stripes pink, again....idk why

r216qp.jpg

air max 1-yellow safari's. didn't like how they looked so i painted the mudguard black. i need to finish these and do the trim as well

20tkqyv.jpg

nike air max 90 huarache-a fellow NT'r saw these at the outlets, and let me know. i proceeded to buy the 3 pairs they had, which were all marked down, and sold the other two. i do wish i had the black pair

to complete the set though

mtawj7.jpg

nike free 5.0 - i bought this colorway when it first released, during the first batch of frees. the pair i had had a white swoosh however, and i distinctly remember the swoosh was all pink due to bleeding, and the heel mesh ripped.

i saw these at a thrift store, and immediately snagged them. feels good find find a shoe in great condition, and be reunited again! 

214s23c.jpg

nike air max 180-not even going to talk about these, i dont even have them anymore, lol

162915x.jpg

nike maxim 1- parra edition. even with the colored accents, this shoe is pretty boring! only bought them because of the price, and i wanted to try some maxim's out to see what was up....

5thee.jpg

nike structure triax- one of my  buddies at niketown got these for me in a sz 11. another NT'r at the time, int0thedark, had a few pairs of these as he was reselling them at the time. i traded my sz 11

for a pair of sz 8.5s, and never looked back! pretty good release imo!

missing shoe

missing shoe

missing shoe

2rooux3.jpg

nike air max 1-the hot pink was definately different, and in a good way. some people won't wear these, but love the turbo pink air max 95s, which baffles me! i painted teh swoosh gold on these, as i felt that the

brown swoosh didn't really work....

missing shoe

zwjiw9.jpg

air max 1-euro champs, only reason i bought these, was to compliment the sample pair..

6gz9q8.jpg

air max 1-purple safari's. i like them, didn't think these were a bad pair at all!

oab0no.jpg

air max 1 QS-waer pair of the QS release, not mad at all that they're not HOAs!

2vt322f.jpg

air max 1 QS-and here is the DS pair

missing shoe

1pe3q8.jpg

air max 2009-Air attack all reds.....it's all red! can't go wrong!

2h3a5o9.jpg

air max 90-these were the vivid blues painted to these. grey/dark grey/blk/and an accent color always works well....

wvv6a0.jpg

nike pegasus-clean shoe with a great use of materials.....definately enjoy wearing these

10y15ed.jpg

nike air max 90-these were VNDS when i bought them, but there was a random glue stain on the blue toe cap, very bad and wont come off, but besdies that, a great purchase at a cheap price.

1zlwtvn.jpg

nike air max 90-a cheap pair i found at the outlets, i've been meaning to paint them.....

rvg6lg.jpg

nike air max 90 premium-the materials on these are all wrong! the lack of nubuck, with that weird premium leather....i bought these when bing was offering a pretty large cash back option for ebay

and the ebay sellers just got these and werne't selling that at ridiculous inflated prices at the time...

missing shoe

2yv4hp5.jpg

air max light-neons! i bought these from an ebayer who sold me some air max 95 samples. and he mentioned he had these as well, so i bought them

although they were only worn 2x like he said, the heel was already cracking on them! i forgot i had these

j67xgg.jpg

air max 95-i would say these are the 2001 or 2002 neon lime pair (even though it say neon yellow). my brother bought these for me in canada, when i was just getting into sneakers

the weird thing is you can't lace under the 3m on the tongue, but these are definately not neon yellow as the box says....lol

23rlovd.jpg

air max 95-sample pairs of emerald 95s. definately a hot color combo, nike dropped the ball not releasing these imo

34isq5g.jpg

nike air max 90-pythons, i traded a pair of eire dunk sb's for these. i wish the condition was better, but at least i won't be afraid to wear them....side note, my wife hates snakes, so when i wear these,

sometimes i take them off, and sneak them up to her face.....the end results are not good for me

2lk5i7t.jpg

nike air max 1-sample pairs from my friend. didn't relize they were samples until i received them, and he dind't know either. definately a classic colorway that works sooooooooo well.

2usixwj.jpg

2lazia8.jpg

nike air max 1 id- you can see the inspiration for these....lol

2u6fi9h.jpg

nike air max 1 id-clots, got these from dunks206, by trading him my atmos am95s for em. don't regret it at all!

missing shoe

2d0nma8.jpg

air max 90 wmns-random pair i found at champs on clearance. painted the swoosh and never worked on them again, lol

2vd4h38.jpg

air max 2009-one of the best colorways for all purpose wear! this was the only pair i bought until the all red pair.

missing shoe

huj30m.jpg

air max 1 -atmos got these in a trade off, they are rather beat/dirty, but oh well, don't think i'm going to revive them, and may end up just selling them.

qqq2jm.jpg

air max '97-"X" pair. i have no idea why the box says '97 X...since they released in 2009 as well....

missing shoe

missing shoe

23wpo4x.jpg

air max 90- wear pair. grey/white a basic pair that i believe can be a classic in the future, therefore, i bought two pairs! lol

1178ar5.jpg

air max 90- ds set.

10r6zr7.jpg

air max solas- typical neon colorway, for an under rated air max. These are so soft and comfortable, along with the thin mesh, .....just an awesome

shoe that needs more play from me.

2q1t6y0.jpg

air max '97-don't really know why i bought these....

23tfi4w.jpg

nike air max 90- doernbecher release. i was surprised to see that these were at a steady 100$ on ebay, and the niketown around my way had them on sale for about 60$.....bought them, and began to speckle

the area around the air unit to give that midsole some extra color.

2njvgo2.jpg

nike air max 2003-irridescent euro release. bought these blindly, as nt'r shugaray spotted these in canada, and told me that it was a must have pick up, so

i called up my friend in canada and told him to do a purchase the next time footlocker has their employee appreciation, which he did. when i opened the box up

i was floored. they were pretty nice!

taog1c.jpg

nike air max 2003-tenjin reds. One of the better OG colors of this shoe. some people don't like the sleekness of this shoe, but it works for me, one of my wifes

favorite models as well.

33otv6s.jpg

Nike air stab-one of the under rated colors, the mango laces work perfectly for this shoe.

rw45e8.jpg

nike air max '97-TRUE's, this was my first pair of 97s as well. got a heads up that they were at outlets, and proceeded to order myself a pair. i need to bring these out again

2ce3qld.jpg

nike air stab premium-got these as a gift, never wore them, not sure if i would either!

2ufq55h.jpg

nike air max 90-azures from europe. one of those releases where i was excited with the pix, but upon arrival, not really feeling them....

1ywmkm.jpg

nike air max '95-my wife bought these for me for my birthday. i was upset with the purchase, a she spent way too much at the time, since

they didn't originally release in seattle, but later did. one of the shoes i cherish, as they are not only dope, but are one of the few shoes she went 

out of her way for.

missing shoe

2e0jk34.jpg

nike huarache burst-pretty much a forced purchase when i went to UNDFTD. just bought them as i liked the concept, didn't like now they were widely discounted

later on.

jfxlzm.jpg

nike pegasus-bought these with the blue pair. these have remained DS still.

wtvq6e.jpg

nike huarache burst-great concept, again just horrible how they went on sale everywhere....

1493the.jpg

nike air max 90-reverse infrareds. i wanted to make the shoes with the reverse concept in mind, but the swoosh and toe pieces didn't have the right shades of grey.

to prevent too many of these showing face, i made mine with a neon air unit, and threw neon laces in them. idk, but to me it works really well. My wife always gives me

@$%$ about the id tag of "air max 90"....lol

2lc9udk.jpg

nike hyperdunk- Olympic PE's for sheryl swoopes. UWR tag on the tongue, swoopes embossed on the side toe, really glad i got this piece.

missing shoe

vpynwk.jpg

nike air max 1-seer suckers from Ross. these will not replicated to be like some other all black pairs i've made.

missing shoe

1hs9c2.jpg

air jordan 1 ko-love the concept and the QS'ness of the shoe. always wanted a pair of OG 1s, and htis is one step closer!

206y5x4.jpg

asics gel lyte iii-found them for 20$ at Ross....why not?

2cgcu2a.jpg

nike toki-i'm sad that the GR's don't have zoom air in them. added the white laces, thought it gave them a nice touch

wvriv6.jpg

air max '95 id-bought these from ebay for a good price, thought i'd try something different and used the speckled laces with the shoes.

34s2uf6.jpg

nike free hybrid boot-one of the better nike shoes to release. i found these on ebay for a really great price....love mislabeled auctions!

2d6prmu.jpg

nike air max 1-great colorway with or without jeans! again, another cheap item i couldn't pass up

missing shoe

2arej4.jpg

answer iv low-my first white snearkers. When i got these in HS, i painted the I3 logo that color, to give them an extra touch of flare....

but i used some weird paint marker that chipped!...oh well, still a great classic imo!

whoa Viet, quite the collection! don't know where to start, but, I can say you have great variety, some cool customs, and lots of unique pairs in there. thanks for sharing! also, I love the KD stuff. I still have the ticket stub from his first regular season NBA game. they played in Denver for the opener that year, I sat 5 rows behind the Seattle bench.
smile.gif

whoa Viet, quite the collection! don't know where to start, but, I can say you have great variety, some cool customs, and lots of unique pairs in there. thanks for sharing! also, I love the KD stuff. I still have the ticket stub from his first regular season NBA game. they played in Denver for the opener that year, I sat 5 rows behind the Seattle bench.
smile.gif

Damn V, You just hurt my finger scrolling down.... Way too much great stuff Bro!!

Damn V, You just hurt my finger scrolling down.... Way too much great stuff Bro!!

just realized that there are some double posts here, again, i apologize to you guys, work is not the best place to be doing stuff like this.....(or is it?) lol

your fingers should hurt! took me a while to do this, you gotta work to appreciate what i did lol

just realized that there are some double posts here, again, i apologize to you guys, work is not the best place to be doing stuff like this.....(or is it?) lol

your fingers should hurt! took me a while to do this, you gotta work to appreciate what i did lol

Very nice collection with a ton of varieties.
pimp.gif

I liked those little captions underneath each shoe as well...shows your knowledge/appreciation for them.

btw, how long did it take you to make this post lol?....5 hours?

Very nice collection with a ton of varieties.
pimp.gif

I liked those little captions underneath each shoe as well...shows your knowledge/appreciation for them.

btw, how long did it take you to make this post lol?....5 hours?

V- You already know.......................
smokin.gif
"Hella Tight Doot!"

V- You already know.......................
smokin.gif
"Hella Tight Doot!"

KILLER, V!

My index finger is feelin' really fatigued after all the wheel scrollin'! haha

KILLER, V!

My index finger is feelin' really fatigued after all the wheel scrollin'! haha

Back
Top Bottom