87 + 90 + 95 (UPDATE)

smokin.gif

hey I actually read on interview on you and your collection on some Dutch site..

of course I gotta mention (like everyone else): amazing, sick, crazy, dope awesome etc etc etc!

but hey I also read you only wear the pairs u got doubles or triples of and you keep everything else completly DS.. it's a shame not showing those off onthe streets from time to time but hey their yours so your decision but you could easily also buy all these shoes in different sizes if you have no intention ofever wearing them huh
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Gskooo

but you could easily also buy all these shoes in different sizes if you have no intention of ever wearing them huh
tongue.gif
that would be too easy sz13 is a hard size to find in some of these shoes which makes it even more fun (or frustrating) hunting for them

haha alright alright, I'm feelin ya. hey but ehm speaking of size 13.. I don't know if you care but I'm gettin rid of some Dunk Hi Premium Purplepacks VNDS size 13 their too big for me.. or anyone else if they read this perheps?

but honestly I can't ignore to say amazing collection dude.. I've looked it over dozens of times just dying on the inside hahaha
happy.gif
and I've alsobothered so much people that don't even care about it with it
laugh.gif

do you still live in Damsco?

Originally Posted by INC365

Originally Posted by Gskooo

but you could easily also buy all these shoes in different sizes if you have no intention of ever wearing them huh
tongue.gif
that would be too easy sz13 is a hard size to find in some of these shoes which makes it even more fun (or frustrating) hunting for them

Exactly right, im sz13, know exactly what your talking about, and i only have 5 or so AM's. Breathe taking collection, really, best AM1/87 collection ithink ive every seen.

Back
Top Bottom