8701 vs Confessions? vol. Anyone like 8701 better?

Originally Posted by DMV is RNB

Both albums are dope as hell. However... 8701 had some occasional corny #*$* goin on there with a couple songs, where as Confession had none of that.
Exhibit A:

laugh.gif
smh.gif

8701's singles > Confessions' singles (i.e. "U Don't Have To Call" > "Yeah", "U Got It Bad" > "Burn", "U Remind Me" > "Caught Up"...

But as a WHOLE album Confessions > 8701, and it's not that close...

Both albums are dope as hell. However... 8701 had some occasional corny #*$* goin on there with a couple songs, where as Confession had none of that.
Exhibit A:

laugh.gif
smh.gif

8701's singles > Confessions' singles (i.e. "U Don't Have To Call" > "Yeah", "U Got It Bad" > "Burn", "U Remind Me" > "Caught Up"...

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Originally Posted by StillIn729

I think Confessions is a good album but people make it out to be way better than it is...I also don't understand what is so great about "Yeah", "Burn" was by far the best track on Confessions

8701 is easily my favorite Usher album
Co-signing this.

"Confessions" has to be nominated for the "Most Overrated album in Music Recording History".

8701 > Confessions. 

"Confessions" is excellent though.
Just because most people (girls) thought Usher was gonna spill his guts out about that relationship with Chili.
laugh.gif
Ursher conned everyone to buying that album...

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Originally Posted by StillIn729

I think Confessions is a good album but people make it out to be way better than it is...I also don't understand what is so great about "Yeah", "Burn" was by far the best track on Confessions

8701 is easily my favorite Usher album
Co-signing this.

"Confessions" has to be nominated for the "Most Overrated album in Music Recording History".

8701 > Confessions. 

"Confessions" is excellent though.
Just because most people (girls) thought Usher was gonna spill his guts out about that relationship with Chili.
laugh.gif
Ursher conned everyone to buying that album...

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

Exhibit A:

laugh.gif
smh.gif

I shall co-sign this post as truth

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

Exhibit A:

laugh.gif
smh.gif

I shall co-sign this post as truth

'U Remind Me' was one of my favorite songs growing up, and for that alone I will pick 8701 over Confessions.

'U Remind Me' was one of my favorite songs growing up, and for that alone I will pick 8701 over Confessions.

Back
Top Bottom