89 T top or 92 convertible?? help me decide NT

Im completely torn and dont know what to do, I have always wanted a camaro and have the opportunity to buy one of two.

3nf3k03m65V45W45S2b37f44ad16b1c731cfb.jpg
for 900 bucks, i would need to get a new front tire to drive it 

or

3n93of3l85Z55W65P3b3987a1dfe72d4e1ed7.jpg
this one for 2000, I can drive this right off the lot. Im not trying to spend a ton cause I already have a car that is pretty great, I am an aspiring mechanic/painter so I wanted to practice some stuff on this car but I dont know much right now and need a car that can actually drive. So what would you guys do?

I know you can do better than 2 replies!

Im completely torn and dont know what to do, I have always wanted a camaro and have the opportunity to buy one of two.

3nf3k03m65V45W45S2b37f44ad16b1c731cfb.jpg
for 900 bucks, i would need to get a new front tire to drive it 

or

3n93of3l85Z55W65P3b3987a1dfe72d4e1ed7.jpg
this one for 2000, I can drive this right off the lot. Im not trying to spend a ton cause I already have a car that is pretty great, I am an aspiring mechanic/painter so I wanted to practice some stuff on this car but I dont know much right now and need a car that can actually drive. So what would you guys do?

I know you can do better than 2 replies!

Theyre both going to need a LOT of work. Dont count on a car you can depend on for that money really.

Theyre both going to need a LOT of work. Dont count on a car you can depend on for that money really.

i already have a good car that I can rely on, this is going to be a weekend driver/special occasion type of car. its a 92 convertible so the parts might not be too hard to come by

i already have a good car that I can rely on, this is going to be a weekend driver/special occasion type of car. its a 92 convertible so the parts might not be too hard to come by

T-Top... and
30t6p3b.gif
at dudes attempting to pollute this thread with that blue oval talk. It makes me question what kind of homes they were raised in
laugh.gif

T-Top... and
30t6p3b.gif
at dudes attempting to pollute this thread with that blue oval talk. It makes me question what kind of homes they were raised in
laugh.gif

I would take a look at the body first b4 deciding on what top to choose. As long as you got a straight body and no rust (a lil rust anywhere on the car means it could b other places u can't see. Becareful) than the engine is all u got to worry bout minus paint. You kno your gonna hafta spend $ on the engine so why waste it fixing up body work.

Back
Top Bottom