8tothe24 Collection Post (Possible 56k Warning in Alert)

Hey man love the collection. Especially all the canvas
pimp.gif
gotta love thecanvas!

so many dope forces, your color wheel is complete, you got something to wear with everything.

Originally Posted by never wear them

great collection....

your wife and my girl probably have the same taste..... or unless you and i have the same taste, cuase i buy most of her shoes. more like pressuring her to like them lol.
laugh.gif
, feel you. She tells me the colors and styles she like,I show her and she gives the thumb up/down. I always tell her, don't go telling me a month from now you want something because it probably won't bethere. She missed a pair of redwoods that way and is always getting on me for it. For the most part I get most of them for her.

Longest scrolling Ive ever had to do on 1 NT page....congrats.
Nice forces

Sorry about that, I was trying to maintain picture quality. I reduced the size a little. I hope this makes it a little more viewer friendly. I put the timeinto my post, so I don't want to discourage people from seeing what I've been up to.

very nice collection i need alot of those pairs especially old grey/navy grs & thoe white/black/yellow dunks but it looks like 90% of your af1 collect is DS do u wear any of your forces alot?
I have a rotation of about 10. Until I figure the best way to clean, protect, and minimize creasing I will probably break out the othersinfrequently. I have been gone a lot lately so I just take the same pairs with me everywhere.

damn how I wish my 2004 Independence Day Forces were that fresh again.

They are one of my favorites. Definitely in my top 10.

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

Great Collection!

I see you got the red jewel lows in.
wink.gif

wink.gif
. THX

aa LOT of good stuff man. any of these in a 10 that you no longer want, or are all of them 11s?
laugh.gif

Thanks. I actually have found all of these in 11.0. I might have to try 10.5 because it is getting harder to find older AF1s. I need to find an 11.0 who islooking to clear out some of his collection. If anyone knows one send him my way.

so many dope forces, your color wheel is complete, you got something to wear with everything.

yeah, keep my outfits pretty simple but I do have a full closet and something for each.

Thanks all, even those I didn't quote
laugh.gif
, for checking it out and thefeedback.

Originally Posted by Sneakerhizzle

You got so many forces, but no white on white?!?! Whats up with that??
eyes.gif

Actually I have a pair of wht/wht but they are beat, beat, beat, beat. I don't really consider them part of my collection.

DOPE.

I never realized your Air Force 1 collection was so extensive.

TEAM AF-1 represent!

Back
Top Bottom