9/16 WWE Night of Champions PPV- Punk v Cena, Sheamus v Del Rio, JBL Returns to Commentary

As much as I hate hearing Michael Cole, I really need to hear this dude give us an update, hopefully it's after the commercial break.

This is how being at a live event feels. It is actually a little nicer to have the commentary at times. But yeah this is how PPV's are when in attendance.

Wow....:smh: Man, it's look worse and worse, I don't know how many wrestling death the industry can handle

Last edited:
Are we REALLY gonna go this route with the updating thing? There are unconfirmed reports Vince is next to Jerry while CPR is being performed and Cole was choking up before it went to commercial. ****** in here asking for minute-by-minute updates like we're watching the news...chill.

damn man i was just starting raw when i saw on twitter about jerry so i put it to live, ill watch the rest later, really hoping for the best, i hope they say something

A2egz2ECcAAr_wD.jpg:large

The only thing that no commentary can mean is that this is some sort of moment of silence which I hope i'm wrong about.

Are we REALLY gonna go this route with the updating thing? There are unconfirmed reports Vince is next to Jerry while CPR is being performed and Cole was choking up before it went to commercial. ****** in here asking for minute-by-minute updates like we're watching the news...chill.
This.

First y'all was criticizing them not reporting it, now y'all want up to the minute  updates?

Way too eerie w/o commentary

Hearing that he is breathing makes me feel a bit better, but still....

Last edited:
Y'all happy now?

Glad he's breathing on his own at least.

Pull through Jerry.

Whoa. I had my tv on mute the whole match. So I had no idea that anything even happened. Im hoping everything turns out ok.

Good to hear he's breathing on his own.

They're absolutely handling this the right way with the show going on without commentary. Also promised another update before the end of the show.

6 rings - they are waiting till the end of the show I have a feeling.............. I really do not think that Cole was telling the truth...

This.

First y'all was criticizing them not reporting it, now y'all want up to the minute  updates?

With the age of social media it only takes a handful of people to start rumors that Jerry's passed away for it to spread all over the net, so yes up to the minute updates are a good thing to have if you don't want people thinking the wrong thing.

Was wondering why there was no commentary. Hope King is alright. Chills of Over the Edge 99 with the way Michael delivered that statement.

Back
Top Bottom