9/18 WWE Night of Champions 8pm ET PPV - Punk vs HHH, Del Rio vs Cena, Orton vs Henry | Contest p23

Originally Posted by BigPUNoy

It's almost feels like how the Bulls always wanted to have Jordan or Pippen in the game if both weren't on the court. If Cena and Orton are not both champs at the same time, I think WWE feels at least one of them need to be holding gold.

Spot on, weak on WWE's part.

i MISSED the first 12 minutes of breaking bad for thsi $%$#
4^&% you Vince
$&^% you cena
4&^% the fans who buy his merchandise
The last one wasnt big enough!!!!!!!!

mad.gif

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

oh joy...Cena wins...

he just said "thats 10 times" I thought he's the 12 time champ...

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]they are being championship specific now a days apparently. 10 time WWE champ... 12 time heavyweight champ... more stupid shi--.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]someone is taking a chairshot to the face... i feel it coming.[/color]

am i the only one to get a weird taste in their mouth when triple was announced as the COO while wearing leather underwear spitting out water.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

and wwe keeps wondering why buyrates keep dropping.

The 2.7 Raw rating last week was obviously Del Rio's fault.  Vince knows that Cena solves all problems.

Originally Posted by brasilianmami

am i the only one to get a weird taste in their mouth when triple was announced as the COO while wearing leather underwear spitting out water.

no offense but its not leather. you on some freak fetish sht
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Rusty Shackelford

Originally Posted by brasilianmami

no offense but its not leather. you on some freak fetish sht
roll.gif

i know their tights aren't leather. i added that in for comedic effect. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom