9/18 WWE Night of Champions 8pm ET PPV - Punk vs HHH, Del Rio vs Cena, Orton vs Henry | Contest p23

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

just saw the ppv and i dont care about the ending just glad my man mark finally got his title and glad to see the truth in the main event picture

laugh.gif
 run in's the only way he sniffing a main event scene. 

Mae Young will return at HIAC and cost Henry the title, her reason being he failed to pay child support on the Hand after all these years.

So it makes sense why Miz/Truth attacked HHH. They think there is a conspiracy against them and wanted him out as COO. But why did they attack CM Punk, and not only attack him, but Truth cost him the match by breaking up a pin after a GTS. I really doubt there will be any type of explanation for this.

Shocker...
As we reported here on Rajah.com last week, Kevin Nash made a surprise appearance at WWE’s Night of Champions pay-per-view. Nash appeared during the main event match between Triple H and CM Punk.

After Triple H attacked Kevin Nash with a sledgehammer, Michael Cole (who had lost his voice at that point) was seen writing something on a piece of paper and showing it to Jerry Lawler. Lawler then showed the paper to members of the WWE crew who then ran to the backstage area.

Following the main event, Nash remained on the floor until a member of the WWE crew came down to check on him. They did the "X" symbol and other officials came over to check on Nash, who eventually got to his feet and has helped to the back by officials.

Nash has been injury prone in recent years and many in the company had doubts as to whether he was able to compete in a full match and remain healthy.

We’ll be following up on this story and hope to have an update later this week.

http://rajah.com/base/node/24317

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Shocker...
As we reported here on Rajah.com last week, Kevin Nash made a surprise appearance at WWE’s Night of Champions pay-per-view. Nash appeared during the main event match between Triple H and CM Punk.

After Triple H attacked Kevin Nash with a sledgehammer, Michael Cole (who had lost his voice at that point) was seen writing something on a piece of paper and showing it to Jerry Lawler. Lawler then showed the paper to members of the WWE crew who then ran to the backstage area.

Following the main event, Nash remained on the floor until a member of the WWE crew came down to check on him. They did the "X" symbol and other officials came over to check on Nash, who eventually got to his feet and has helped to the back by officials.

Nash has been injury prone in recent years and many in the company had doubts as to whether he was able to compete in a full match and remain healthy.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]you kidding me... i'm surprised he was able to walk into the ring.[/color]

Shocker...

laugh.gif

The Night of Champions Prediction Contest results are tabulated and will be posted in this week's wrestling thread.  56 entries, scores ranged from 579.5 to 175.5, and average score of 385.6.  Both the high and low scores are long time members of the NTWT.

Originally Posted by im that one

Shocker...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

you kidding me... i'm surprised he was able to walk into the ring.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
It was bound to happen sooner or later, luckily it was post-show and not during an actual match. Picture Nash going
for a Jackknife and blowing his knee(s) out midway through.

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

Originally Posted by goldenarmz97

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

BLACKDOWN IS UPON US!!!
DFly, our day has finnaly come!!!

tumblr_lhpe4o820h1qf5m9vo1_250.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
I remember this, Christian basically being Owen Hart

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

im probably the low score, the only thing i remember getting right was henry winning 
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I think i'll be right there too. I don't know how i scored anything.... i might of gotten two matches right... maybe. [/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].[/color]

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

So it makes sense why Miz/Truth attacked HHH. They think there is a conspiracy against them and wanted him out as COO. But why did they attack CM Punk, and not only attack him, but Truth cost him the match by breaking up a pin after a GTS. I really doubt there will be any type of explanation for this.

wut. 
them attacking a face triple h and a face cm punk should come to no surprise to you. i understand why they attacked punk, heels will always attack any face during interference as to not get any face pop what so ever.

if awesome truth would have attacked only triple h and not cm punk, punk fans would be cheering wwe's main tag team heels. so what they do is attack both punk and hhh, then pull punk on hhh to make hhh lose, not to help punk win.

now i honestly think that truth breaking up the pin after the gts was a botched spot.

either the ref wasn't suppose to be counting, or nash was suppose to be out earlier, i don't know

but i figure truth imrpovised cause punk wasn't suppose to win, either that or russo really was trollin' last night.

sidenote: i dont think anyone posted the newest botchamania.

he might not be dishing them out on a weekly basis anymore, but he's still providing the lulz.

Screen_shot_2011-08-31_at_9.52.52_AM_normal.png

CrankyVince Cranky Vince 

IN PROD. MEETING, KD TELLING ME HOW HE MIXED UP HIS TOOTHPASTE & PREPARATION-H. HIS BREATH IS WEIRD BUT HE ASSURES ME HIS +*+ IS MINTY FRESH

2 hours ago /a2.twimg.com/a/1316450677/phoenix/img/sprite-icons.png);">http://a2.twimg.com/a/131...x/img/sprite-icons.png); background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; width: 15px; height: 15px; display: inline-block; vertical-align: baseline; position: relative; background-position: -32px 0px; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat; ">/a2.twimg.com/a/1316450677/phoenix/img/sprite-icons.png);">http://a2.twimg.com/a/131...x/img/sprite-icons.png); background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; width: 15px; height: 15px; display: inline-block; vertical-align: baseline; position: relative; background-position: -176px 0px; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat; ">
/a2.twimg.com/a/1316450677/phoenix/img/sprite-icons.png);">http://a2.twimg.com/a/131...x/img/sprite-icons.png); background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; width: 15px; height: 15px; display: inline-block; vertical-align: baseline; position: relative; background-position: 0px 0px; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat; ">

I'm dying at work right now 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

(KD = Kevin Dunn)

- According to Pwinsider.com, WWE has confirmed that The Muppets will guest star on the Halloween edition of WWE Monday Night Raw. They will be promoting the new Muppets movie, which is due out in November.

I guess this also kicks off Linda's 2nd Senate run. Yaaaaaaaaaay.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

- According to Pwinsider.com, WWE has confirmed that The Muppets will guest star on the Halloween edition of WWE Monday Night Raw. They will be promoting the new Muppets movie, which is due out in November.

sick.gif

the only puppets i'm willing to look at

tumblr_koft1eC6xg1qz8vumo1_500.jpg

Spoiler [+]
what up goldenarmz 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by brasilianmami

Originally Posted by Peep Game

sick.gif

the only puppets i'm willing to look at

tumblr_koft1eC6xg1qz8vumo1_500.jpg

Spoiler [+]
what up goldenarmz 
grin.gif
 Peabo Bryson 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

im seriously gettin annoyed at dudes posting news and notes, knowing damn well im the one who does this.

we stealing gimmicks now?
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

im seriously gettin annoyed at dudes posting news and notes, knowing damn well im the one who does this.

30t6p3b.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]What's my name..... yea, you're clearly not. You get no respect.[/color]

Originally Posted by im that one

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

30t6p3b.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]What's my name..... yea, you're clearly not. You get no respect.[/color]

you're the most stale "superstar" on the roster.  go purchase some charisma.
Chris Hero will be signing with the WWE very soon.  The reason Claudio signed first was that all the paperwork was cleared and he passed his physical.

Last night was the first time they used the name Mr. Future Endeavored to reference John Laurinitas.

Miz and Truth will be revealing a conspiracy list very soon.

Back
Top Bottom